The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks girls :hugs:

I don't think there's much chance of a hot doctor, but I can only hope :rofl:

I'm determined to get a sticky bean next year, when all of the VR wags will get their much deserved bfps :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey girls after trying a few years after failed VR (poor SA) we have our first ICSI appt at the clinic on Friday.:happydance: I wish you all the best of luck in your TTC jou:hugs:rney

Hope everything went well for you today Hun! Fxd for sticky beans!

Hi girls

Just popping in to say that a missed miscarriage was confirmed at my scan today. I go into hospital on Sunday for treatment.

Looking forward to joining you TTC again :hugs:

:dust: to all x x

I am so very sorry for your loss hun....:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/AngelFriendHugs.gif

Hi girls,

I got my positive OPK today, and since I can predict when I will be OV'ing because most of the time is it around the same day I timed :sex: pretty good this cycle, me and DH had :sex:the last 3 days or so, and I will make sure we have :sex: at least once today and tomorrow to cover our bases just in case. Although i must admit I dont have any expectations of actually getting a BFP this month, since I honestly feel like if it was going to happen naturally on its own than it would have by now. Sigh... So this cycle i am trying to be laid back, not go to crazy with testing early and obsessing towards the end of my cycle. Althoough i know that is easier said than done. :blush:

here is a pic of my positive OPK from today... I thought I would share just for fun....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC05391.jpg

So my plans for the upcoming months until DH and me and ready to do our IUI in 2012 is to try to focus on other things so I wont obsess over TTC and get so depressed about it for now. I am going to try to focus on my health and fitness. For X-Mas I am asking DH to buy me the Zumba fitness workout DVD set. I have heard alot of great reviews from alot of people that the work out is alot of fun and i watched some previews of the DVD's, the music is great and it is almost like a dance work out. I figure since I love dancing that this workout would be fun for me and i would actually enjoy doing the work out instead of the usual dread I can sometimes feel before doing some of the more boring work out videos. Especially since it is winter time and it makes it harder for me to get outside to do my usual work out. We have work out equipment and weights in the basement with the TV and an area to do a work out DVD so I have no excuses why I cant work out.

This coming weekend we will be doing our family X-mas get together, we get together the weekend before X-mas so all of the kids can be at home to get their gifts from Santa on X-Mas day. I have to do my X-mas shopping Thursday when Dh gets paid. I have 9 nieces and nephews so I am trying to watch the budget this year for gifts, I think I am going to buy a bunch of gift cards this time around. I must admit that X-mas is tuff when you dont have alot of $$.. But, it will be nice to see family.

Sapphire :hugs: I thought of you yesterday - I hope everything went ok hun :hugs:

FX for this cycle wannabe!

Thanks Chatty. It went ok, was in hospital for nearly 12 hours though :wacko: Not sure how long it will be before we can TTC again, I can't find a definitive answer. The drugs I had stay in the system a while, and can cause birth defects etc. Only found that out from googling though, bloody google! :haha:

Glad you're ok huni, you'll be back on the TTC train soon! What drugs did they give you? I'll have a look around and see what I can find too :hugs:

Thanks Chatty :hugs: I had mifepristone and misoprostol. I think it's mifepristone that can be the dodgy one, there's so much conflicting advice! :shrug:

@Sapphire, I hope you have a quick and pain free recovery. :hugs: :hugs: I hope you can get back to TTC soon as well. :hugs: :hugs: Once again I am very sorry that you had to go through this hun. :hugs: :hugs: Did you ask your DR about when it would be safe to get back to TTC again?

AFM, Todays OPK was a blazing dark positive, with the test line darker than the control line.... Bring on the 2WW..... :thumbup:

Here is a pic of my OPK, just thought I'd share.....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC05396.jpg

Wow!! My OPKs are never even half as dark as that!! In fact, if I didn't have my monitor to back it up, I'd be convinced they never turned positive for me lol

Happy BDing!!

9dpo tomorrow - gonna have to sit on my hands to stop myself POAS! No symptoms so far - not even sore bbs. I swear the only symptom I have is a distinct lack of symptoms. Maybe a little tired (been running around like a headless chicken recently) and a bit of a headache at the moment (kids writing Xmas cards - always a headache inducer).

FXd one of us might get an Xmas BFP! C'mon ladies!!

Wow!! My OPKs are never even half as dark as that!! In fact, if I didn't have my monitor to back it up, I'd be convinced they never turned positive for me lol

Happy BDing!!

9dpo tomorrow - gonna have to sit on my hands to stop myself POAS! No symptoms so far - not even sore bbs. I swear the only symptom I have is a distinct lack of symptoms. Maybe a little tired (been running around like a headless chicken recently) and a bit of a headache at the moment (kids writing Xmas cards - always a headache inducer).

FXd one of us might get an Xmas BFP! C'mon ladies!!

@Chatty, good luck and baby dust to you!!! I hope you can get a Christmas BFP this month!!! :dust: :dust: :dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GOODLUCK3D-1.gif

Wow, fab opk wannabe!

I'm so excited for you Chatty, can't wait for you to test! :D

We need a bit of xmas cheer in VR wag-land :haha:

££&&@&?,::£)?,; gjkbvxgjnbvv (insert your own expletive!)

10dpo and ....... BFN on this mornings FRER :(. There's a kind of a line in kind of the wrong place and kind of a non descript colour. IC is also kind of shadow in a non descript colour.

No symptoms, no sore bbs (well, a tiny teeny bit but not as sore as usual), no more fatigue, etc etc. My chart is looking pretty so gonna take a screen shot, pretty sure the temps will be dropping back down tomorrow!

Hopefully Oving again on the 28th ... Maybe THAT will be my month!!

Ho Ho Hum.

Hey all!!:hugs:

Nearly 4 years after reversal of only one side connected my hubbys count has gone from early tests-6 million some rapid motility to 15 million no motility to his most recent 28 million per ml 60% motility total count 76 million all because I've been chucking wellman conception down his neck theres nothing else it could have been that we've changed. :happydance: His count is now a marvellous normal! Im booked to start IVF/ICSI next february had all screening tests for ivf waiting for a date in feb as we were told there was no chance naturally but I have a few months to try naturally now! :sex:

I havent been in here for a while I was happy to see live in hope get her bfp and I needed time away from the ovualtion testing etc it was getting too much.
anyways Im back ladies I hope I can come back.:flower::flower:

Still in utter shock at his results :cloud9:

Thanks Chatty Im excited but not sure whether to still go ahead with ivf now we have ok results??? Hmmm have to wait and see Ive ALREADY GIVEN £500 DEPOSIT TO THE IVF CLINIC!:wacko:

That's fantastic news justone! You hear of people scheduled to have IVF and they suddenly conceive naturally - there's one on BnB at the moment who was due to have IVF next year and just got her BFP. Is there any way you could get your deposit back and reschedule later?

I think I'm going to have to get DH some wellman conception. After the MC fiasco he said he'll do what ever it takes. I had him cut out booze and take a cocktail of vitamins when we were TTC Holly, but nothing this time round.

Chatty, when I got my bfp this time round I did a couple of ICs at what I estimate was 12dpo, and they were the barest shadows that you had to squint at in a certain light. I did a frer at around 14dpo and got a faint line. There's time yet!!

:dust: to all!

The £500 was for my donor bloods I was hoping to be a donor which is refunded at egg collection. So I dont think I'll get it back.:shrug:

Not sure whether to coninue with ICSI as his result in Jan was so poor what if it goes down again:nope: Ive got to wait weeks and weeks for my bloods to come back, good thing is going for IVF I've been checked out for everything AMh levels, internal womb and ovaries scan and everything is A ok!

Just so glad he had the refversal so we have a chance. :flower:

I am making sure those wellman tablets are taken every day!!! He also has an additional zin and vitamin C to top him right up he jsut takes any vitamins I give him!

what stage is everone else at? xxx much love,

Stacey (Justone) xx:hugs::hugs:

I suppose you could go ahead with the ICSI, maybe you could see if you can put it back by a few months if you want to try naturally?

I got pregnant again at the end of Oct, but have just lost that LO, so am waiting to TTC again :cry: DH hasn't had an SA since early 2010 though, so not sure what his results are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->