The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Im sorry to hear that hun :hug::hugs:

I cant imagine how awful that is for you Ive never ever been pregnant at all hoping for a 2012 baby tho xx

Babydust for me, you and all these lovely VR ladies :dust:

I would definitely get another test done look how my hubbys changed in 12 months....from drastic to good soemthing to think about then you know what you're working with..

Im goin to TTC naturally until my bloods are back :sex:

since VR hubby had has poor results (2 sets of results) it was reversed back in jan 2008 so he's feeling great at the moment :winkwink:

Justone a huge congratulations! They are amazing results! Just shows how things can improve with time. I was putting off having a second sa but really considering it now. Thanks for giving me some hope.
Good luck TTC and for a 2012 BFP!! xx

Ahhhhhh well! The dream is over for this cycle :(. Started spotting so it looks like the witch will be camping out at mine from tomorrow.

One AF closer to my BFP ....

Justone a huge congratulations! They are amazing results! Just shows how things can improve with time. I was putting off having a second sa but really considering it now. Thanks for giving me some hope.
Good luck TTC and for a 2012 BFP!! xx

definitely go for another SA my hubbys were very bad before and 12 months later theyre very good its really weird only had him on wellman plus he drinks gallons of coffee and snokes fags so major major improvement :happydance:

Ahhhhhh well! The dream is over for this cycle :(. Started spotting so it looks like the witch will be camping out at mine from tomorrow.

One AF closer to my BFP ....

Chatty B I am sorry I know that feeling all too well the only thing I had missing last time was positivity and relaxation.

TTC took over my life I was consumed by temping, ov stick and the the BFN tests time and time again :cry:

This year I will be psoitive take care of myself and you other lovely VR ladies :flower:

2012 is our year! :hugs::dust:

Aw, I'm sorry Chatty :hugs: You're still not out til the witch arrives fully. I had spotting for 9 days when AF was due when I was pregnant with Holly. I had it this time too, I thought AF had arrived. I hope she stays away for you :hugs:

We'll see - noticed pale beige CM when checking cervix position this morning, a sure sign that the witch will arrive. I'll test again Saturday morning if she still isn't here ... At least I can have a drink on Saturday night with a clear conscience! This cycle had been weird ... More tiredness than usual, headaches and bbs that aren't sore - what's THAT all about?? I'm usually a "come near my bbs and I'll stab you in the eye with a sharp thing" kinda a girl .... My bbs start ruling the house from about 7dpo and REALLY HURT!

Having a horrid morning so far - my oldest and I are both premenstrual and turning the place into the Scottish bitchfest lol. I'm taking it out on the housework!!

Oh dear. I found that my cycle synced with my stepdaughter's, so it usually means double pms in our household too :dohh:

Sapphire....glad that the appointment went ok..here's to a fast recovery so u can TTC soon

Justone fab news on hubbies results..fingers crossed my hubbies improve on the next sa

Wannabe best of luck and chatty

Me did a opk test dark so ov today possibly tmrw, will do another tmrw to see, thankfully me and my hubbie did the deed this afternoon whilst the kids at school, lol

Hi girls! I am sorry not to have popped by for a while - things are rather hectic round here with me working nights, DH has to leave just after I get in to get to his work, and Christmas to organise too :wacko:

sapphire :hugs: so sorry honey, I hope your Dr dan give you answers on when it's safe to begin TTC again?

justone that's amazing about your man's results! :happydance:

ababytogether, FX your hubby's results improve, I wish my DH's would to! He's not much up for going for any more SA though as he feels a failure when the results are bad :(

Ooo chatty and sapphire, double PMT! Not looking forward to those days (still got a few years yet till DD gets to that stage though :lol:)

XxX

Evening Ladies

It would seem that I ovulated yesterday as took another test today and it was nowhere near as dark as test line

This means then that I am 1DPO woooo, lol

I am not going to test this month, not until I am offically 1 day late....the temptation will be very hard but am determined to do it

xxxxxx

Thanks Sapphire

Heres hoping that December I get my BFP!!!!

Yes FX!

Fx for everyone, we need some good WAG news.

We managed to :sex: about the right time despite the hand-over working patterns we're on at the mo. But tbh the only thing that I even look at any more is my ticker which I reset if I need to every CD1.

XxX

Well no Xmas BFP for me. Witch got me today!
Promised I wouldn't be disappointed this month but I was 3 days late so really got my hopes up! Why are our bodies so cruel!! Feeling really crap about it all today x

:hugs: me too hun - kept me guessing for a few days but she arrived with about 40 friends for a 4 day bender. :(

Cd1 of the cycle that'll bring me my BFP (FXd!)

I'm off out tonight for a "posh do" at the Dalmahoy ... Free bar ... Intending to take full advantage. If hangover allows, I'll be back online around next Tuesday hahaha.

Sorry to hear the witch arrived chatty and CMo :hugs: I've had those cycles where I'm late (a week was the latest) and it was torture! So cruel :(

I hope you had an ace time at that posh do chatty and didn't feel too grotty afterwards!

:dust: to all!

Hey ladies its gutting when you get that BFN :hugs: I remember being late 6 days once and I was sure- 99% I was pregnant despite the negative tests- obviously not!:wacko:

I think because I wanted it so much I believed anything. :cry:

Im on CD11 of a 28/29 day cycle so should be ovualting in the next few days I have my ovualtion sticks ready!

We have this cycle and possibly one more otherwise we're starting IVF.
With hubbys recent sperm results it cant hurt to :sex:

Would much prefer to do it naturally so hubby better watch out all week I'll be on the prowl!:devil: hee hee :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->