The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

GL Justone! FXd you get your BFP this cycle and not be needing treatment afterall!!

Had a great time on Saturday night! Just what I needed. I'm CD3 today and gonna be busy busy busy this month (Xmas, New Year and 3 birthdays before next AF due on the 9th Jan). I'll use my monitor but I think I'll be taking it easy and not going hell for leather trying for a BFP this cycle ... The only symptoms I'll be spotting are those alcohol induced ones lol

FXd for you ladies!!

Oooh ChattyB I've got my fingers and toes crossed :wacko:

I don't so much mind going down the ivf route but it would be nice for it happen naturally.

Glad you had a great time on Saturday it does sounds like you'll be busy too with 3 birthdays, xmas and new year!

Only 3 days til ovualtion time for the bd'ing to begin :sex::sex::sex:
fingers crossed :dust:

C'mon spermies you can do it :spermy::spermy::xmas12:

Good luck justone. Sending lots of dust your way! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow Chatty, you've got lots to keep you busy!

It was my VR baby's first birthday yesterday. She reminds me that VRs do work, and we'll all get there eventually :D

:dust: to all! x x

Good luck justone. Sending lots of dust your way! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow Chatty, you've got lots to keep you busy!

It was my VR baby's first birthday yesterday. She reminds me that VRs do work, and we'll all get there eventually :D

:dust: to all! x x

thanks Sapphire :hugs:
hope holly had a great birthday xxx :flower:

Sorry i havent been around much latley girls, I hope that all of you lovely ladies are doing well. The holidays have been keeping me super busy, this last weekend that just past kept me busy because my family got together for Christmas, me and DH drove for 7.5 hours on last Friday morning and came back home on sunday. We were exhausted from the weekend, but we had a blast. It was great to see family. i did all of my Christmas shopping on last Thursday right before we left, so i was up late wrapping gifts and packing my bags for the weekend. I have a total of 9 nieces and nephews to buy gifts for, and I also got a gift for my mom, and small gifts for my brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands, I found these super cute baby potted christmas trees that i gave to my sisters and my brother's wifes, they all loved them, and they can plant them and keep them forever. As you can guess i have a big family. My mom has a total of 6 kids including me, so now our family is huge because they have all had kids, except for me. I finally got to meet my brother and his wife's newly adopted baby girl. she is super cute and so sweet, she is such a good baby, always happy and only crys when she needs something. Plus she looks just like my brother and his wife, you would never be able to tell she was adopted. I had only seen pictures up until this last weekend. Over all we had a great time. the only problem is that we ended up spening to much $$ and now we will strapped for cash for the next 2 weeks until DH gets paid again...

@Sapphire, Happy 1st Birthday to Holly!!! She is such a cutie pie!!! :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy_birthday.gif

EKKkkkkkk... OMG... i just saw something run across the kitchen counter top well i was making grill cheese sandwiches for lunch and than two beedy little eyes were looking at me from behind the coffee maker.... It was a mouse, it than ran down behind the stove.... Ugghhh... Not good, We have been in this house for a year now and this is the first time i have ever seen a mouse, so i am hoping it is just the one that came in over the weekend when it got really cold the other day...DH is picking up a mouse trap on the way home to get rid of it.... :wacko:

@Sapphire, Thanks, yeah we really had a fun time, it was great to see family again and get caught up with everyone, i hadnt seen them since X-mas time last year, so it was well over due!!

:shock: Hope it was a stray mouse wannabe! It was probably just sheltering from the cold.

Evening ladies

Just thought I would pop in, nothing to report 5dpo. all normal nothing that makes me think could I be, glad Christmas is fast approaching as will take my mind off wanting to test!! lol

Exciting!! Hope Santa brings you a 10dpo +HPT on Xmas day!!!!

Evening ladies

Just thought I would pop in, nothing to report 5dpo. all normal nothing that makes me think could I be, glad Christmas is fast approaching as will take my mind off wanting to test!! lol
:dust: :dust:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/03StPat-GoodLuck.jpg

:sex:did the baby dance last night!
2 days until ovulation I'll be :sex: all week!

Fingers crossed :wacko:

GL Justone!

AFM, I'll be Oving in about 7 days .... Fertile period starts on Xmas day .... Bloody hope Santa is bringing hubby some energy drinks and something to give his swimmers a leg up!!

The mouse met it's end lastnight. It got caught in the trap that I put out right next to the bottom of the stove because that was where i saw the mouse last. I also put one in the lazy susan just in case it went back in there. I do feel bad that we had to kill the poor thing, but it was a necessary evil.

I really wish that they had more humane traps that would capture them alive so you could just release them back into the woods, but they dont. So now today i am finishing cleaning up the kitchen and rewashing all of the dishes from the lazy susan. Oh joy.....:wacko:

What are you ladies doing for christmas day? Will you be at home cooking or will you go visit family? Me and DH already did our big family get together with my family last weekend so we will be home on Christmas day. I havent decided what to cook for dinner on X-mas day yet.... hmmmm

Oh I HATE mice!!!! Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about them.. :nope:
We have 2 and a half weeks to go til dh's vr.. i'm so nervous, i don't want to get my hopes up as I am expecting the worst ... not sure why I am expecting it not to work? I have as much chance as anybody else I suppose, but I still feel like I don't want to expect any good outcome. When should dh start taking vitamins etc for sperm count? Should we start now before the vr, or wait a while afterwards?
Every time we have a disagreement dh says he doesn't want to get the vr done.. its so annoying, he is using it to get back at me as he knows how important it is to me and then the next day, he tells me he does really want another baby.. i have read that other husbands have said this to their wives too.. its really annoying and breaks my heart every time he says it! :cry: I just want him to have it done so I can feel relief.. we paid for everything during the week.. so now credit card is maxed out, but I still feel its worth it even if it doesnt work.. at least i won't have any regrets about it all later. if its meant to be.. it'll be..
merry christmas to everyone .. i hope you all have a wonderful day. :xmas2:

:hugs: what are these men like??? Drives me insane!! My hubby has thrown the old "I'm not sure now, I'm too old" blah blah blah into the mix when we've had heated debates in the past ... It used to break my heart! He stopped as soon as I yelled back that I wasn't sure I wanted a baby with him anyhow. I do, of course, but I think it made him sit up and listen! I've also told him that I refuse to muck my body around with BCPs and that if he didn't want a baby, he'd better start using condoms or abstaining altogether ... a big NO-NO all round lol. He wants our baby as much as I do, it's just annoying when his childlike brain uses it as a weapon when he's losing an argument.

He won't get another vasectomy .... He's said the only time someone's coming at "his boys" with a scalpel is when he's on the autopsy table hahaha.

Good luck for the VR Hun, I hope it goes well. It's natural to feel nervous beforehand and feel like it'll never work - there are so many VR babies around as proof that it can.

Evening ladies! :wave:
I'm just popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope to see many xmas and New Year BFP's!! :thumbup:

It was this day last year that I got the call from the surgeon giving us our results from Hubbys 3month post VR SA....and well, for those that remember, it wasnt good news (see page 55 of this thread)lol. Only 1million sperm p/ml with only 4%of them swimming. Pregnancy wasnt expected anytime soon if at all.........so to conceive 4/5 days later was a real shock!!

Keep up all the PMA ladies! Have a wonderful christmas, relax, eat, drink and be very Merry!! Love to all!
V xxxxxx

Update 8DPO and had light spotting this pm, so me out again

Again worried about my LP so am monitoring it

Hoping that I will get 4 days before the witch appears but can't see it, disappointed as I am having a period every 3 weeks grrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->