The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Also dont suppose any of you know whether you can take Pregnacare if you suffer from IBS do you?

I only take Folic Acid at the mo but everytime I take B6 it makes me go really dizzy so I stop taking it

But thought that I may try Pregnacare and heard that you cant if you suffer with IBS, but I do not know how true that is

Thankyou xx

Ladies hope you all have an amazing Xmas and we all get what we really really want from Santa, a great big BFP!! Xx

@Ababy, i am sorry hun, but I have no experience with pregnacare...:hugs:

I just wanted to stop in and wish all of you lovely girls a Very Merry Christmas tomorrow!!!! I hope you girls have a wonderful holiday!!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HH.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ChristmasSantawalk.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Merry_Christmas.gif

Happy Xmas guys!! May 2012 bring us all our BFPs!! I hope Santa is kind to you all and that you all have a fabulous time.

:hugs: to you all!

Happy Christmas ladies :D Thank you for all your hugs and support this year.

Hope we all get our bfps in 2012!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

ps, love the festive pic wannabe! :haha:

She's hasn't yet Sapphire...Imminent but not shown as yet..Weds...just makes me happy it's holding off as my LP is long enough yayyyyyyyy

Sorry to hear that wannabe...was she expected??

I didnt get my hopes up high this cycle... and i had alot of AF type cramping for the last few days... so i wasnt surprised when she did show, I did test early but I was only getting the faint barely there second lines, which doesnt mean shit for me...:nope:

I'm not sure how to use this site yet so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm 25 dh is 26 we have 2 amazing kids and like so many others thought or family was complete. Another thing that helped us think v was best was miscarriage of identical twin boys coupled with a lot of blood loss. Fear drove us to make an impulsive decision and less than a month after the loss we got the v. I lost the boys at 5 months gestation. So that's why we made the choice for the v 4 years ago. We got the vr done September 13 2011. We have tried to conceive every ovulation since so far each being a bfn. ( i have been wanting to have a baby for 1.5 yrs now) oh dh sperm count is excellent doc who did reversal is Dennis Streeter in Indiana. I have yet to get a sa since i own a very good microscope and from research can tell he is at or around100 million. Not sure about motility though so i brought fairhaven motility boost... well their whole mens thing and one of the women's for me. I'm about to start my fourth cycle and will let you all know if i get the much needed bfp!!

Welcome to the thread oodles

Sorry to hear of your loss, hope you get a bfp soon xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that wannabe...was she expected??

I didnt get my hopes up high this cycle... and i had alot of AF type cramping for the last few days... so i wasnt surprised when she did show, I did test early but I was only getting the faint barely there second lines, which doesnt mean shit for me...:nope:

Sorry Hun, I've not got af YET....had cramps followed by red spotting last week now just brown cm so no idea, can't test as not got any, lol, so will await her arrival, got a few symptoms but as I have learnt means nothing until I am officially late!!!!!?

I'm not sure how to use this site yet so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm 25 dh is 26 we have 2 amazing kids and like so many others thought or family was complete. Another thing that helped us think v was best was miscarriage of identical twin boys coupled with a lot of blood loss. Fear drove us to make an impulsive decision and less than a month after the loss we got the v. I lost the boys at 5 months gestation. So that's why we made the choice for the v 4 years ago. We got the vr done September 13 2011. We have tried to conceive every ovulation since so far each being a bfn. ( i have been wanting to have a baby for 1.5 yrs now) oh dh sperm count is excellent doc who did reversal is Dennis Streeter in Indiana. I have yet to get a sa since i own a very good microscope and from research can tell he is at or around100 million. Not sure about motility though so i brought fairhaven motility boost... well their whole mens thing and one of the women's for me. I'm about to start my fourth cycle and will let you all know if i get the much needed bfp!!

Oodles, welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss....:hugs::hugs: Good luck to you!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/033.gif

Welcome to the group Oodles! I'm sorry to hear of your loss :(. I also lost non-identical twin boys at 22weeks previously. Fingers crossed that 2012 brings you your BFP!

Ababytogether - thinking of you hun and keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away .... The spotting at 8dpo could well have been IB??!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Welcome to the group Oodles. I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Best of luck getting your bfp.

:hugs: wannabe, sorry the witch got you. Have you asked your dr why you keep getting faint second lines if it's not a bfp? It must be so frustrating not knowing whether to trust a test or not.

Ababytogether, that spotting could be promising. Like Chatty said, it could be IB :D I hope the witch stays away from you.

Chatty, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss hun :hugs:

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a great Xmas, we've had a great time!

Welcome to the group oodles!

My cycle is messing about again, normally a 26 day cycle but came on 4 days earlier than expected this month :wacko:

I've not heard about pregnacare being bad for IBS ababytogether, never affected mine when I was on it, did get very bright wee though! :lol:

xx

Maybe one of you lovely ladies can help me with a question. Since the rv my periods went from every 28 days to every 26-24. Have any of you experienced this or something like this?

Also thank you for the warm welcomes! I have been needing the support.

Also from what i have been researching for my next o cycle i will be trying a combo of things i believe will help achieve pregnancy. First dh will abstain for around 5 days prior to o then during o we will do the deed with the sperm buildup coupling it with pressed and a soft cup then wait 2 days and repeat.

If anyone has any advice or tricks to add to my plan please let me know thanks!

Oh and I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea and taking folic acid. Hopefully will get my garden of life vitamins soon to.

Thank you all and blessings and baby dust sent your way!!!

Hi oodles

Funnily enough since my hubbie had his vr, my cycle went from 28 to 26 days as well, no idea why, but can only put it down to the fact that I now monitor it as am checking that my LP is long enough so my period if it arrives early sometimes panics me

Am like clockwork so was a little miffed that I've somehow lost 2 days somewhere

Good luck in the baby making

Tally and Sapphire, thanku but it's deffo the witch, I will awake tmrw morning and bam she will be here, if not then I may be a little gobsmacked, then again she will turn up a little later, lol, I will of course keep you updated

Weds is my 26 days which is what I've been for the last 10 months Friday will be 28.........

Will pop in tmrw and let you know of her arrival

Love to you all xxxxxxxx

Oodles I don't think drinking Raspberry leaf tea is good if ur TTC....I may be wrong but am sure I read it...xx

Apparently only take it from when ur period starts to when u ovulate, but there are mixed reviews on it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->