The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Welcome Ooodles!! I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys,. how difficult that must have been for you :cry: I think the vasectomy doctor maybe should have advised that you wait until you were finished grieving as you are so young and bound to change your mind..and we all do impulsive things when we are hurting..
my dh is having his vr in 2 weeks time, i am nervous and excited but am so worried it won't work as i know its 50/50 chance.. i so wish we hadn't had the vasectomy as everything was working just fine before!
i have my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: really soon! did you start trying straight away after the 2 week waiting period?
so exciting!!
:hugs:

Hi oodles, I've found my cycle has messed me about quite a lot since TTC. I don't know whether to put this down to the stress and pressure we put ourselves through TTC, or simply just noticing it far more than before.

As for raspberry leaf, I have heard lots of different advice about it. What I know is: It tones the uterus but can bring on contractions. It is definitely not recommended in early pregnancy, TWW included; but is highly recommended in the last 2 or 3 weeks of pregnancy to help prepare for birth.

All the best to everyone :dust:

Thank you ababytogether. I researched it some more and decided i will take it until i o then stop. :)

Welcome Ooodles!! I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys,. how difficult that must have been for you :cry: I think the vasectomy doctor maybe should have advised that you wait until you were finished grieving as you are so young and bound to change your mind..and we all do impulsive things when we are hurting..
my dh is having his vr in 2 weeks time, i am nervous and excited but am so worried it won't work as i know its 50/50 chance.. i so wish we hadn't had the vasectomy as everything was working just fine before!
i have my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: really soon! did you start trying straight away after the 2 week waiting period?
so exciting!!
:hugs:

Yeah dh got the v done at planned parenthood for free. And you know how they are about birth control they hand it out like candy. It's sad because my2 kids are with other guys they aren't even biologically my husbands and planned parenthood knew that and still cut dh when he was 21 almost 22. ( Long story behind my two wonderful kids)

Lol as for after the reversal.... i was too anxious and doc said wait at least 5 days to bd but to wait no longer than a week to clear the pipes. I started o about day 6 so he laid there i did the work. But no bfp i was hoping but not expecting one. Personally i wouldn't wait 2 weeks to have him clear the pipes simply because if anything starts to seal closed in the wrong place the pressure of going earlier can help prevent healing where it's not supposed to be. Oh and make sure you have your husband taking pure real vitamin e pills. There is a synthetic form of it that is dangerous. The kind sold at grocery stores one pharmacies is the synthetic form. I stress that you do NOT use that form. Research it i believe the synthetic form is dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate and REAL vitamin e is called d-alpha tocopheryl acetate. Best place to buy the real stuff is on an online vitamin store or at a health for site

Sorry my phone wouldn't allow me to get back to the end of my last post. I was saying or a health food store. :)

:hugs: sorry the witch got you ababytogether, but yay for a good LP!

Oodles, the advice you were given was really different to the advice we got. We were advised to wait 3 weeks to BD after the VR, as any sooner could mean the tube wasn't healed yet. As it turns out, poor DH ended up having a wet dream because he couldn't wait that long :rofl: With Holly we DTD every other day and an extra day on OV day. With the pregnancy I just lost, we DTD every day after AF had finished, until after OV.

I'm still patiently waiting for AF to arrive, as I want to have one period before TTC again. I didn't get any definitive answer on if the drugs I took to induce MC hang around in your system :shrug: The MC was 17 days ago, and I think that counts as CD1 so hopefully it won't be too long.

:dust: to all! x x

:hugs: sorry the witch got you ababytogether, but yay for a good LP!

Oodles, the advice you were given was really different to the advice we got. We were advised to wait 3 weeks to BD after the VR, as any sooner could mean the tube wasn't healed yet. As it turns out, poor DH ended up having a wet dream because he couldn't wait that long :rofl: With Holly we DTD every other day and an extra day on OV day. With the pregnancy I just lost, we DTD every day after AF had finished, until after OV.

I'm still patiently waiting for AF to arrive, as I want to have one period before TTC again. I didn't get any definitive answer on if the drugs I took to induce MC hang around in your system :shrug: The MC was 17 days ago, and I think that counts as CD1 so hopefully it won't be too long.

:dust: to all! x x

Sorry to probe and i don't mean to offend..... but why did you take something to induce mc? And what was the drug??

I had a missed miscarriage, I was 10 weeks gone but there was only a small sac visible on ultrasound. My body showed no sign of miscarrying naturally and I'd known the pregnancy was likely non-viable for 4 weeks, so I opted for medical management. I took mifepristone, then it was followed up with misoprostol in hospital a couple of days later.

Oh I'm sorry:cry: i wish the best for you. I'm sorry if i offended you or opened the wound. I have never heard of that before and that's why i asked. I will keep you in prayer. :hugs:

Oh I'm sorry:cry: i wish the best for you. I'm sorry if i offended you or opened the wound. I have never heard of that before and that's why i asked. I will keep you in prayer. :hugs:

:hugs: Don't worry hun, you didn't upset or offend me. x x

I had a missed miscarriage, I was 10 weeks gone but there was only a small sac visible on ultrasound. My body showed no sign of miscarrying naturally and I'd known the pregnancy was likely non-viable for 4 weeks, so I opted for medical management. I took mifepristone, then it was followed up with misoprostol in hospital a couple of days later.

i had this too sapphire ,., a few years ago .. it was my second miscarriage in a row. i went for my 13 week scan all excited waiting to see the baby.. still suffering from serious morning sickness.. when they started they said something along the lines of i'm sorry, the baby stopped growing a couple of weeks ago.,. they thought i already knew and was coming for a follow up scan to confirm.. i had no bleeding and all pregnancy symptoms still existing. i cried right there in the ultrasound room, they felt so sorry for me, they didn't even make me pay my account. i was so devastated .. luckily i was pregnant with my son 6 months later which made the hurt go away a little. even thinking about it makes me upset now :cry: i had to take the medicine to induce miscarriage and then go home and deal with it.. a few weeks later i was getting stomach pains and it turns out i had some tissue left in my uterus which was infected..so we had to repeat the process again.. i wonder why they didnt just do a d&c.. i have never told anybody all of this, its too painful to share with people that know me.. that felt good getting it all off my chest!!! i hope you're doing ok, i know how much it hurts to lose a baby, no matter how far along you are, i'm thinking of you! :hugs:

:hugs: sapphire and :hugs: Waiting4vr, I cannot imagine the feeling. xx

Morning ladies!! Hope you're all recovering from Xmas! Only a few more days til New Years eve and it all starting again lol.

I've had an eventful few days. I Ovd yesterday (cd12) according to the first peak reading on the monitor and +OPKs the night before and we managed to get BDing on the 26th/27th BUT it was my daughters birthday yesterday, had a house full of people (including 8 teenagers sleeping over) so didn't manage to bd on O day :(

Temping this cycle has been pretty inconsistent so I'm giving up on that idea. I'm not expecting a BFP this cycle but getting all geared up for CD1 on the 9th Jan ... Maybe I'll get an October baby!! I'm taking the attitude of "sitting this one out", the chances of getting my BFP this cycle are pretty slim given the timings ect - especially when our timings have been pretty damn good in previous cycles and still ended in a BFN!

Hope you girls get your BFP this cycle!!!!

Hi ladies hope you all had a great xmas :hugs:

Im waiting to test on 6th Jan we BD CD 10,12,14,16 I think I o'vd around CD 15/16 not sure as only got faint positives OPK's around CD14 which is strange as I usually get a good positive :shrug:

anyway fingers crossed

Love and babydust to you all
:dust:

xxxx

Hi ladies just dropping in to wish u all a very happy new year! Lots of love, best wishes and BFPs for 2012!! Xxx

:hugs: Waiting4vr, I'm so sorry for your losses x x :hugs:

I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday Chatty. I don't think I've ever managed to BD on OV day, our surgeon told us it was best to make sure there were some swimmers hanging around waiting so it's not all lost.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone in the 2ww.

Happy new year for tomorrow too :D

Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully 2012 will be the year for us :) love to all xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->