The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Yeah :dust: x a million for us all in 2012!

Whatever your plans for tonight I hope you are all happy xx

Happy New Year!!! Best Wishes and many blessings to you girls for 2012!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy-new-year-0982.gif

Happy New Year ladies I just tested with a 10mui cheapie 7dpo and BFN silly me thought it might show up :dohh: boo! its dampened my hope stupid me!

Happy new year, I hope 2012 brings everyone lots of baby dust and bfp's

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows whether its common to be able to have more than one child after successful vas reversal or if it all closes over in time? I know sapphire has had luck with hers but i was just curious about the majority of the successful ones.. any info/stories would be appreciated! I hope everyone is recovering well from new years ;) xx

Oh and i see chell has had luck with hers too.. very encouraging for others :)

Happy New Year lovely ladies. I hope 2012 brings bfps for us all! :dust:

:hugs: justone. Don't be sad, it's super early yet!

Congrats Chell! I love hearing of multiple VR baby success stories :cloud9:

Waiting4vr, there is another forum I used to go on that had quite a few ladies with more than one VR baby. I think it's probably a good idea to have a small age gap to increase the chances of success. Because my DH only has one side reattached we started TTC when Holly was 5 months old. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get pregnant again, even though it took a while to get my last bfp.

:dust: to all!

I was thinking not waiting too long between pregnancies would be a good idea for those wanting more than one.. i think over time there may be a possibility of it closing up, getting blocked etc.. i saw on a site today about vas reversal "Remember that it will take time to conceive and carry the pregnancy to term so most men won’t need another vasectomy by the time it is all over" ..
i took this to mean that there is a strong possibility of things closing over.. not sure what to think.. maybe some are luckier than others?

I was thinking not waiting too long between pregnancies would be a good idea for those wanting more than one.. i think over time there may be a possibility of it closing up, getting blocked etc.. i saw on a site today about vas reversal "Remember that it will take time to conceive and carry the pregnancy to term so most men won’t need another vasectomy by the time it is all over" ..
i took this to mean that there is a strong possibility of things closing over.. not sure what to think.. maybe some are luckier than others?

this was for people considering vasectomy again after successfully having a baby after vr..

We were told there was a strong possibility of scarring over, and obviously it would be game over for us if that happened as DH only has one tube. I guess it depends on various factors, keeping the pipes clear is always a good idea :haha:

^ Yeah only one tube on my DH too... all we can do is keep hoping x

I think we'll only have one tube too as the surgeon said Dh most likely has a blowout on one side as there is a tender lump on his vas or epididymis close to the testes .. gosh.. who would have thought we'd all be experts on male anatomy.. haha! The things you learn along the way! Our vr is in 10 days .. getting nervous now!

There's another lady, local to me - she's on B&B too but doesn't post on this board ... Currently trying for her 4th post VR baby.

I hope everyone had an amazing night last night! We're in the middle of the "night before" clean up!! Eventually went to bed at 5.30am hehehe. Damn this TTC lark! After all of my musings of taking it easy this cycle, I still only had a sip of champers and a wee glass of baileys ... Just in case we did get lucky a few days ago lol.

Wow that's amazing about the lady ttc post-vr baby no.4! Shows the success that can be found for sure!

Chatty I know what you mean about the trying to take it easy, it's not actually easy to do at all is it lol.

Glad you had a great Hogmanay! We didn't do anything, felt crappy and tired and we were in bed by 10pm :rofl:

Yup Waiting4vr, not a lot else we can do... if we were flush we'd try IVF but hey ho. All the best for your DH's op!!

hi ladies, its been a long time since i last posted on here.. i just needed to stop for a while as it was doing my head in over the sa test and the fact we had to wait 2 months for another test..
hope you all hsd a good xmas and 2012 is our year for all of bfp's..
welcome to the new vr ladies on here and good luck to you...
sapphire im so sorry for your loss hun, sending big :hugs::hugs: your way....
my update: going to see surgeon and have another sa done and see where we go from there, we have decided to get a re-do if we need to which i think after last sa is a very strong possibility.. after that ive found a clinic which offers free ivf if you donate your eggs, which is what we will do.
my sister-in-law has just found out she is pregnant with her first baby following her 1st round of ivf, she suffers from poly-cystic ovaries. im relly pleased for them and wish them the very best..
sending lots of :dust::dust: to all of you

Hi girls, I hope everyone is doing well and that your New Years is off to a great start!! :flower:

AFM, not much going on since it is the first part of my cycle. I finally got the courage up and scheduled the Saline Sonohysterography for this Thursday afternoon. I am nervous about it but I realize it is a necessary evil to get me one step closer to scheduling my first IUI. DH is taking the day off to go with me to the appointment. When I did my HSG it was pretty ruff on me so I want DH to be with me in case I need him to drive me, and i am hoping that this procedure will be alot easier than the HSG was!!! As I previously mentioned the DR wants to get a closer look at a bump that is on one side of my uterus to see what it is that showed up in my X-Ray on my HSG. I am hoping that I wont need to have it surgically removed and that I will be able to move forward with the IUI after I do this last test. I am going to have to wait on hubby's tax return to come in so we can afford to pay for our first round of IUI, so hopefully that will be happening soon.

I got some crappy news about a week ago and I didnt get the temp job that was supposed to be starting this week. The lady I have been working with at a staffing agency told me the work flow slowed down and they no longer needed the additional help. so I am upset about that, and now I am back on the hunt for a job again... sigh... I am not looking forward to the stress of looking for another job again, I am so burned out and exhausted from my previous attempts... ugghhh... :wacko:wish me luck girls....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->