The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

and I so hope we're going to be lucky, but it might be a bit unrealistic to think something would happen the first cycle though but I AM impatient now :blush:

xx

You never know Heramys!

We conceived in the first cycle of trying, but we started trying 4 months post VR. I've been trying for VR baby no2 since June 2011 though, and I'm still waiting.

I got another bfn today - bah! Anyone else testing? x x

Hiya Heramys! :wave:

Good advice from live in hope :thumbup:

And yea sapphire is right, nothing's impossible!

Sorry to hear of the :bfn: sapphire.

We are way overdue some happy :bfp: news for the group!! :dust:

Good luck to you all ladies! I tend to hover these days, but I always think of you and send lots of baby dust your way! :dust::dust::dust:

I hope to join you all again soon when TTC Baby D No.2 :winkwink: xxxx

to hear about all the success stories here ladies :)

I'm so ready for :baby: and hoping I can contribute with BFP numbers in the end.
Crossing fingers for your second one Sapphire and live_in_hope :flower:

xx

I couldn't resist any longer so I went to buy a frer - BFN :growlmad: I'm on CD28 now, have no idea when I ov'd. I think the MC has put my cycles out of whack :wacko:

Hi everyone, i am now 12dpo first cycle after vr and BFN.. i feel so down after the initial excitement of the vr and how positive the surgeon was etc.. i really didnt expect it the first cycle as i know it rarely happens first cycle even for people without fertility problems but i still have all the fears of if it hasnt worked etc.. not a nice feeling and i wasnt expecting it to feel this bad :( bloody vasectomies should he outlawed!! everything was working perfectly before :( :( :( :( :( :'(

Hi everyone, i am now 12dpo first cycle after vr and BFN.. i feel so down after the initial excitement of the vr and how positive the surgeon was etc.. i really didnt expect it the first cycle as i know it rarely happens first cycle even for people without fertility problems but i still have all the fears of if it hasnt worked etc.. not a nice feeling and i wasnt expecting it to feel this bad :( bloody vasectomies should he outlawed!! everything was working perfectly before :( :( :( :( :( :'(

I know, I will probably feel the same but get on it again and maybe next cycle will be fruitful! :flower:

xx

ps. you're absolutely right - vasectomies should be harder to get done! :growlmad:

:hugs: waiting4vr, 12dpo is still early, there's still hope.

I got another BFN this morning. I need AF to hurry up because DH is away a lot. When AF comes at the wrong time, it mucks everything up so he isn't around at the crucial time. Hopefully I'll be moving back to Aberdeen in the summer so at least that won't be a problem anymore. It's been well over 2 years since the VR, so I'm getting paranoid that there won't be much longer left.

Sapphire1 - sounds like mine and my OH's situation! He lives in Glasgow and I moved back to Sweden for Uni. Plan is that he's coming over but that'll take time because of work etc. So we don't know. Plus I got a high FSH test which isn't good, so I don't know if I can produce eggs or not anymore :( Started to measure my ovulation cycle so we can plan better for his travels here.
It's not going to be easy eh?

I couldn't resist any longer so I went to buy a frer - BFN :growlmad: I'm on CD28 now, have no idea when I ov'd. I think the MC has put my cycles out of whack :wacko:

:hugs:

I know, I will probably feel the same but get on it again and maybe next cycle will be fruitful! :flower:

xx

ps. you're absolutely right - vasectomies should be harder to get done! :growlmad:

Totally with you ladies on that! Too many are done with too many regrets :cry:

Sapphire1 - sounds like mine and my OH's situation! He lives in Glasgow and I moved back to Sweden for Uni. Plan is that he's coming over but that'll take time because of work etc. So we don't know. Plus I got a high FSH test which isn't good, so I don't know if I can produce eggs or not anymore :( Started to measure my ovulation cycle so we can plan better for his travels here.
It's not going to be easy eh?

I hope timings work out for you :)

It's never easy but we'll all get there in the end

xx

I know this sounds weird but I must ask you ladies:
Have your OH or DH showed signs of increased mojo after the VR?
Mine is saying he's never felt more up for some :sex: as he's doing now after the VR. I mean nothing wrong before but extremely improved after. I wonder if that's a good sign? :spermy:

xx

Hehe, I can't remember because it's been over 2 years since his op. He certainly doesn't have any mojo now, feels like we've been TTC forever :wacko:

I know this sounds weird but I must ask you ladies:
Have your OH or DH showed signs of increased mojo after the VR?
Mine is saying he's never felt more up for some :sex: as he's doing now after the VR. I mean nothing wrong before but extremely improved after. I wonder if that's a good sign? :spermy:

xx

DH has always been randy as feck :rofl: He did say it 'felt different' after the op..... clearly can't be taken as a good sign in our case though :shrug:

Hehe, I can't remember because it's been over 2 years since his op. He certainly doesn't have any mojo now, feels like we've been TTC forever :wacko:

:hugs:

DH says his mojo is out of control since VR lol.

:lol:

DH says his mojo is out of control since VR lol.
:haha:

54 hrs till my OH arrives to the airport. Hoping my ovulation will hold until he's here! [-o<

ooooh FX ... :sex: xx

I'm currently dosed up on strong painkillers and with a hot water bottle again, the first couple of days of AF are crap :growlmad:

xx

Witch got me yesterday at CD32, that's a really long cycle for me. Damn MC has really mucked my body up, I guess it's from the medical management pills :shrug:

:hugs: Tally. Hope the pain gets better soon.

FX your eggy waits for your OH Heramys! It's really annoying when you don't live with OH full time. My DH is going to be away at completely the wrong time again this cycle - unless he has some super sperm that lives for 12 days :haha: I suppose if I have another long cycle it will be ok though.

Aw sapphire I hope your cycles regulate quick :hugs:

The pain isn't as bad today thanks hun but still using strong meds :/

Well... news from this end is that I am seriously considering going back on the Implant as I am suffering so much with AF each month and as much as it kills us to admit it, our chances of falling pregnant naturally are just so low due to DH's poor sperm quality :( The implant practically took AF away completely when I was on it before.

We talked last night, and he's agreed to go for one more SA before I decide anything. TBH I don't see how it could be any better than before, but just want to know first IYKWIM.

I hate having to think like this... but the fact of the matter is that surely if it were going to happen it would have by now :(

xx

:hugs: Aw Tally, I'm sorry hun. Another SA is probably a good idea, at least you know where you stand. I know it must seem like a lifetime that you've been TTC, but miracles can happen. I've seen people who've been TTC for 3 years or more get bfps naturally. I truly hope it happens for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->