The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

:hugs: Aw Tally, I'm sorry hun. Another SA is probably a good idea, at least you know where you stand. I know it must seem like a lifetime that you've been TTC, but miracles can happen. I've seen people who've been TTC for 3 years or more get bfps naturally. I truly hope it happens for you :hugs:

Thanks sapphire :flow:

I know that ladies have gotten pregnant with their man's sperm at a similar level to what DH's was before, even though at that level it wouldn't be expected. I suppose I just need to know if it's got any worse...

:flower:

Witch got me yesterday at CD32, that's a really long cycle for me. Damn MC has really mucked my body up, I guess it's from the medical management pills :shrug:

:hugs: Tally. Hope the pain gets better soon.

FX your eggy waits for your OH Heramys! It's really annoying when you don't live with OH full time. My DH is going to be away at completely the wrong time again this cycle - unless he has some super sperm that lives for 12 days :haha: I suppose if I have another long cycle it will be ok though.

I am so sorry that the :witch: got you ....Big hugs to you hun..:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw sapphire I hope your cycles regulate quick :hugs:

The pain isn't as bad today thanks hun but still using strong meds :/

Well... news from this end is that I am seriously considering going back on the Implant as I am suffering so much with AF each month and as much as it kills us to admit it, our chances of falling pregnant naturally are just so low due to DH's poor sperm quality :( The implant practically took AF away completely when I was on it before.

We talked last night, and he's agreed to go for one more SA before I decide anything. TBH I don't see how it could be any better than before, but just want to know first IYKWIM.

I hate having to think like this... but the fact of the matter is that surely if it were going to happen it would have by now :(

xx

@Tally, I am so sorry that your AF's have been so painful latley and that you are feeling so down in regards to TTC. Big hugs to you hun!!!:hugs::hugs:

I can understand your pain and I consider myself to be LTTC since it has been over 2 years since DH's reversal. I am at the point where I feel like fertility treatments are my only option for my BFP..... :cry:

Happy Valentines Day to all of you lovely ladies!!!!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hvd0604.gif

Thanks wannabe :hugs: It's just so frustrating isn't it...

I don't want to give up! But my AF has always been very very difficult, the only times in my life when it's not been horrendous (apart from pregnancy obvs) has been when I'm on hormonal birth control. I always think 'just keep on going' and that it's a small price to pay for a chance to get pregnant, but then each month I am hit by it again and I literally can't do anything for 2-3 days :(

All the GP has done is give me strong painkillers, which do help take the pain away but make me very woozy.

And we can't afford any further treatment to get pregnant... the reversal itself was a stretch...

I'm collecting DH's sample pot tomorrow, he'll need to arrange to go into work late one day so he can go to the hospital and give his sample... I suppose by some miracle his results could improve and we get a happy surprise....

:flow:

:hugs: Tally, I'll keep everything crossed for you.

How are you wannabe? Just noticed your surgery date on your siggy, not long now :hugs:

@Tally, good luck with your DH's next SA, I hope that his numbers have improved!! :thumbup:

@Sapphire, I am doing okay. How are you doing? My surgery is scheduled for 03/06 at 1pm but I am still trying to make sure that the anathesia DR is in network for my health insurance so that it gets covered by my health insurance because otherwise I am going to have to reschedule it for a different date. I will let you girls know how it all turns out. I am nervous about the surgery and a little stressed about paying for the surgery because DH and my finances are a little tight but our tax return should cover the costs. After the surgery I need to go back to work and save up for IUI next. I did think of postponing the surgery for a longer amount of time so we could hold onto our tax return and save it all but DH wants me to get the surgery taken care of sooner than later and I know deep down it is the best thing to just get it done and over with even though I am freaking out about it all, (the surgery and finances)... ugghh... :wacko::wacko:

:hugs: wannabe. Gosh, healthcare is so complicated over there. There are too many people in the UK that complain about our free healthcare, they should be damn grateful IMO. Ladies in our postion have to pay for fertility treatment and VRs are usually always private, but many people are eligible for free IVF etc and surgeries like yours would be free. I hope you manage to sort your finances and the sugery goes well. I know it's scary having to have surgery, but it will be worth it. Honestly, from what I remember my laparoscopy wasn't too bad at all. :hugs:

:hugs: wannabe, I can imagine going for surgery to be stressful enough without all the extra hassle :hugs:

Sapphire you are so right about how people take our NHS for granted - we are so lucky really. Of course people notice when things are less than perfect and that's what gets reported though :/

:flower:

Well I'm still sore today but nowhere near as bad as the last few days, so that's something :)

xx

Well girls my surgery scheduler from my DR's office called me today and let me know that she contacted the anathesia office and she is saying that they are in network so I am going to move forward with the surgery as planned. I am still a little nervous that there could be a problem because when I called my health insurance company they said that the anathesia place was out of network for my health insurance company, but i guess i am going to have to take a chance and hope the claim gets paid as in network. I also talked to the anethesia place and the customer service guy that answered the phone said he thinks the claim will be paid as in network based on my type of insurance that I have as well, so hopefully my health insurance company is incorrect... lordy this is all so confusing:dohh: Fingers crossed it all turns out okay!! I am going to get an estimae on the costs for the anathesia fees before insurance pays to prepare for worst case scenario in case my health insurance didnt cover the cost of that portion, All i can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best... I dont know what other option I have left and I have done all that i can at this point to prepare for this surgery...

The surgery scheduler at my DR's office is sending me a scriptin the mail to go get pre surgery blood work done and I can go a lab close to home and it is covered at 100%, thank goodness so at least that part wont cost me anything!!!

Other than that i am cooking ham for dinner tonight, and I am not sure what to do with it just yet .... than DH and me are trying out this kick boxing work out DVD that I have. I have been doing pretty good with working out latley, and have been doing my Zumba DVD work outs and than the boxing ones with DH.... on the days he lifts weights I do my Zumba since DH doesnt like the zumba that much even though he was a sport and tried it with me a few times before he officialy decided he didnt like it...LOL...

Well, I got some possibly good news today, I just got a call from a staffing agency and the girl went over my resume with me and talked to me about my work experience and the staffing agency has temporary to permanent job placement. I applied to an administrative job with them that is with a real estate/mortgage company about a week ago. The staffing agency lady said she has to go over my resume with her boss and that she should get back to me in a couple of days, so girls keep your fingers crossed for me that I get the job!!! The only problem is if I got the job I am not sure if I could get time off for the surgery, but I will cross that bridge when i come to it, since i haven't got the job yet and who knows how all of this will play out...

Oooo fingers crossed wannabe!

You are right there is no point worrying yet about getting time off for surgery, that will be approached as and when :flower:

xx

Thanks for the good luck and well wishes Tally!!!! :flower:

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HaveAGreatWeekend2.gif

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans?

That's great news wannabe! I've got everything crossed that you'll get it.

AFM, I've been busy busy busy! I've stuck to my plan and tried to stop obsessing about TTC and it's been working ... Kinda.

9/10 times, I Ov on cd13, so although I no longer temp or use the cbfm, I occasionally pee on an OPK around cd11. This cycle, my OPK at cd11 was completely white, not even a hint of a line! I finally got my +OPK on cd14 and will Ov today (cd15). We have covered all the bases so we'll see what March 1st brings.

Life has become manic! I've taken a huge step and taken the decision to start up my own business, it really helps having something else to focus on. Fingers crossed that It'll work out.

Hope you ladies are having a great month!

Xxx

Ooo chatty exciting about the business :)

We're off to town to meet my brother for lunch today then he is coming back here to mind the kids while DH and I go out to celebrate 3 years together :cloud9: then tomorrow a couple we're friends with have their joint birthday party, they do this every year at their place and it's great, child-friendly :) their son is the same age as T.

They have a little baby though which will mean I melt into a gushy mess :wacko:

Been keeping the kids entertained over half term plus keeping up with Uni work, so busy!

xx

@Chatty, Good luck with your business plans!!! I hope you are very success and that everything goes great for you hun!!! :flower:

@Tally, I hope you enjoy your meal and have a lovely weekend!! :thumbup:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles wannagp :'(
I wish I could do or say something to make it better, but don't know what..
A big hug to you and please hang in there. It must be your time soon!
xxx

@Heramys, thank you for being so sweet hun!! :flower:

I am feeling much better now since DH, me and our dog went hiking on some trails around this very pretty lake in a state park close to our house yesterday afternoon. It was a sunny lovely day in the 50's which is almost unheard of for this time of the year here and our dog absolutely loved it.. she always gets so excited exploring on all of the trails.. We saw a bunch of people riding horse back as well, the horses were very pretty, and than we made the mistake of hiking down a horse trail, and man was there alot of horse shit on the trail, my dog almost tried to eat the horse's poop but i yelled at her and stopped her just in the nick of time..Ewww.. I love dogs but they can be really gross at times... LOL...:haha:There are apparently alot of beavers around the lake, we saw a tree that was half eaten through with beaver teeth marks on it.. Another nice thing is when it is warm you can rent a canoe and go paddling around the lake...:flower:

Evening ladies

Sorry I haven't been on lately just I am feeling really low with last months head mess

To top it off AF has arrived a week early something that again has never happened, I don't know what to think anymore, did I have a miscarriage but didn't realise as was so early, even though got a positive frer or was it simply my body messing around with me

Hubbie is now on fertiliaid, stopped well man to try this and he is originally due to go for another SA at being of march but he would have only been taking the new tablets for a month so don't know whether to still go ahead and see if it has made a difference or if it is worse

To top it off all I see is newborn babies and pregnant ladies it's driving me mad

I know there a lot worse ppl off than me and I do understand that I just needed to rant

Sorry xxxxx

Ooh Chatty, how exciting! Wish you all the best for your business plans :)

Happy Anniversary Tally! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

:hugs: Aw wannabe, I just want to come and give you a big hug. You've got so much to worry about at the moment. I hope everything works out for you.

:hugs: ababytogether. I'm sorry you're feeling low. The body does strange things sometimes, makes no sense. I hope you start to feel better soon.

I've been low today too. I wish I could just forget about the MC and move on. Instead, I keep thinking that I should be more than half way through my pregnancy by now and would have had my 20 wk scan. Didn't help when I saw my friend's 20 wk scan on fb, even though I'm obviously pleased for her. Got another dodgy month this month. I am on CD7 and DH goes back to Scotland on Monday am, he'll be away for my fertile time again. :growlmad: No point wasting the preseed and softcups, I'll just count it as a dud month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->