The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Ooh wait a couple of months for a meet up, I should be back in Aberdeen by then :) I'm still going to move back there for now, to see how things go.

CMo, I can understand you wanting to know what your DH's ex looks like. I was pleased to discover my DH's ex is a bit of a minger :rofl:

Ooh wait a couple of months for a meet up, I should be back in Aberdeen by then :) I'm still going to move back there for now, to see how things go.

CMo, I can understand you wanting to know what your DH's ex looks like. I was pleased to discover my DH's ex is a bit of a minger :rofl:

Bahahahaha! "bit of a minger". Brilliant! My hubby's ex was less than impressed that he's gone 10 years younger lol (she's another psycho-sue).

Of course we can wait a few months huni - we could arrange for Edinburgh, it'd be easier for you to get to there rather than Glasgow and there's more of you over Edinburgh way anyway. Looking forwards to it!!!

Lol sapphire ive certainly heard that she looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Missuso he done our surgery aswell in march 2011. How did u find him to be? My dh kept calling him dr 'doughnut' by mistake! I was mortified!

Oooh I'm definitely up for an Edinburgh meet up! Have to warn u all that I do drink a lot of wine when I'm out! Typical Scottish burd!

Lol sapphire ive certainly heard that she looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Missuso he done our surgery aswell in march 2011. How did u find him to be? My dh kept calling him dr 'doughnut' by mistake! I was mortified!

:rofl:

I am 10 years younger than DHs ex. Our birthdays are 2 days apart, when I had my 30th, she had her 40th :haha: :smug:

Ok that's freaky ..... Mine on OH ex birthdays are 2 days apart too .... When I turned 30, she turned 40 lol

Its maybe a good thing I've not met his ex cos I think I'd slap her! Dh had his vasectomy cos they had 3 kids and she didn't want anymore then she ran off with another bloke and guess what.... Yip she had another daughter!
Now she gets to play happy families while we struggle with this looming over us!

I could scream sometimes when I think about it! Vasectomys should be banned!!!

Ooo spooky Chatty! How are you feeling hunni?

Yip, I agree too, especially when blokes are young. DH was only in his mid-20s when he got his. Every time I see a post about someone wanting their OH to get one I want to scream 'nooooooooooooo!'

Mine was mid 20's aswell which is far too young. Don't think there was much counselling either it was just a case of 'it's easier for a man to get it done than a woman'

I strongly believe that if a woman decides she's had enough kids then it should be her that has the op done!

I try not to get mad at dh cos I know u never think that your marriage will break down and u certainly don't bargain on meeting someone 20yrs younger with no kids but u just never know what your future holds!

That's also why I'm a bit mad that he's still 'thinking' about using a sperm donor. He's got us in the situation do he should be willing, like I am, to try do everything possible so we can have a baby!

I'm feeling good thanks huni! I'm walking around like Dolly Parton (not that indeed help in that department lol), my bbs feel like they're gonna explode ... its agony wearing a bra and even worse when i take it off! I'm pretty tired and falling asleep by 8pm most nights and my appetites gone haywire sometimes hungry (very very hungry) then no appetite at all! My initial thoughts were "girl" but with my girls, i craved sweets and yummy stuff .... i'm 5 weeks and in love with SALAD CREAM!!!???? GROSS, so now i'm thinking boy. I have a notion for wholemeal tortillas with chicken, spinach and salad cream so not too unhealthy at the moment lol. I'm starting to get waves of nausea when i'm hungry, gone right off coffee but quite fancy milky tea (unheard of before TEA=DISGUSTING). I'm incredibly bloated too and struggling to fit into my jeans, its fine in the morning but by 12pm, everything is undone and hanging out or i've changed into joggers. I look 5 months pregnant this afternoon, not 5 weeks!

I scared myself stupid last night with a dream ... i woke up in a cold sweat. I know you have strange dreams when pregnant but i dreamt that i'd had a scan at 7 weeks and the sonographer said "ooohh twins, a boy and a girl" - now how the hell she could tell on a 7 week scan is beyond me.

:hugs: CMo, I hope DH changes his mind about using a sperm donor. Hopefully it won't come to that anyway :dust:

Oops crossed posts! Hehe, you never know, it could be twins! Another girl on BnB has a 14 month old, and found out she's preggers with twins :shock: Good symptoms, the cravings have kicked in early :haha:

He will ;-) lol

Sapphire how's things with u? Are things getting better with dh? X

Hi all! Loving the idea of an Edinburgh meet :D

Also loving the chat about minger exes :rofl: they all seem to be older too lol, same here, DH's is 18 yrs older than me :shock:

My phone just tried to autocorrect exes to feces :rofl:

Waw chatty cravings really are setting in ey!

Sapphire I hope things are gettin better with your dh :hugs:

LOL yeah

Just realised that makes it sound like DH is at least 18 years older than me, he's not :rofl: his ex is older than him :lol:

:rofl: at autocorrect!

DH is only 4 years older than me, his ex was a few years older than him :haha:

Things are much the same here, we are arguing on and off. Still planning on moving though, so hopefully that will make a difference. It's 5 months since the MC today :cry:

((hugs)). Be gentle with yourself today huni. Could it be that your hubby is getting cold feet about TTC because you're not happy about where you're living just now and stressing out about a move? Fingers crossed everything settles soon and he "comes to his senses"!

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for quite a while and have been really inspired by all of your amazing journeys. Each of you have given me so much hope in believing that me and my partner will have a baby one day...

As for my story...
DF has 3 children from his ex and had his op done when he was in his late twenties and he had the VR done in October 2011. The follow up SA we had done was bad news, only 2 sperm were seen at 4 months post VR..needless to say we are devastated :(
We have had a few consultations with Surgeons/doctors and have decided the best option for us would be ICSI and IVF...the only problems is knowing where is best to go for this treatment. We are based in the South East near London. Do any of you have suggestions/recommendations on where to get treatment?
This has been a very stressful and emotional time for us both, DF is desperate for us to have a baby, and is willing to do anything to help have this happen. I am very lucky that I am stepmum to 3 amazing children who live with us full time, but having a baby would be such bonus to our family and we all really want this. I would really appreciate any help or suggestions you might have and wish all of you the best with your journeys. It is so comforting knowing there are other people out there who understand what it's like to be going through this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->