The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

wannabe, I think it is fun that we have similar names :winkwink: ...means we have similar dreams! Sounds like you have been through a lot. Thank you for sharing. Our last count was 8 million with 65% motility. I am going to have my first appt with the GYN on 11/9. I have a history of a swollen right tube that had scar tissue and adhesions found on a laparoscopic surgery. I have a feeling that I will most likely have to have a dye test to see if that side is open. Keep the faith! I appreciate your stories/experiences, you are an inspiration!

Oh and Good luck witrh your November cycle. I am lookign forward to hearing about your progress!

wannabe, I think it is fun that we have similar names :winkwink: ...means we have similar dreams! Sounds like you have been through a lot. Thank you for sharing. Our last count was 8 million with 65% motility. I am going to have my first appt with the GYN on 11/9. I have a history of a swollen right tube that had scar tissue and adhesions found on a laparoscopic surgery. I have a feeling that I will most likely have to have a dye test to see if that side is open. Keep the faith! I appreciate your stories/experiences, you are an inspiration!

Oh and GOOD LUCK with your November cycle. I am looking forward to hearing about your progress!

UPDATE!!!

I did lose my baby. I had a heavy bleed on thursday. Went to A&E as i was in agony just to be told i was never pregnant and im just Having a period. He came to that conclusion because the test was negative!!!

I told him i had 14 positives and he just said our tests are very sensitive. I know i was pregnant. I did a digi when i got home from A&E and it said not pregnant.

My IC tests still have a faint line and i just wish they would go. I've been so up and down.

The bleed after losing it was very strange as it was heavy for 1 day and then i had 2 days of a very light red discharge just when i wiped.

I stopped bleeding today but in the last half hour, I've been getting a really sharp ov type pain really low down on the right :(

Wish i knew what that was

mickellwife, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am new here and trying to figure how all this works. My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

mickellwife, I'm so sorry no one seems to be supporting you! That's what these forums are for, right?! Hope you are doing ok...

wannabe, you are so excited! Happy for you!

Best wishes out to everyone else!

AFM, we are 23 days post surgery! DH convinced me to do the deed yesterday, lol, I was so adamant he wait the full 4 weeks but we made it 3. The only comfort he gave me was that he said no pain at all, felt great, so I guess, ok, what can we do now? lol

We have our own scope so we'll probably scope soon, but I am not holding up any hope! Better to plan for NOTHING! And I love that I have my plan of IVF for July already in place. Makes it ok for their to be no sperm going forward, at least we tried!

rdleela, congrats on the 3 weeks! That is all we made is post op as well :blush: All you can do now is have fun and hope for the best!

UPDATE!!!

I did lose my baby. I had a heavy bleed on thursday. Went to A&E as i was in agony just to be told i was never pregnant and im just Having a period. He came to that conclusion because the test was negative!!!

I told him i had 14 positives and he just said our tests are very sensitive. I know i was pregnant. I did a digi when i got home from A&E and it said not pregnant.

My IC tests still have a faint line and i just wish they would go. I've been so up and down.

The bleed after losing it was very strange as it was heavy for 1 day and then i had 2 days of a very light red discharge just when i wiped.

I stopped bleeding today but in the last half hour, I've been getting a really sharp ov type pain really low down on the right :(

Wish i knew what that was

:hugs::hugs:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Sorry-For-Your-Loss_zpsb86d6c64.jpg

Thanks hun!!!:hugs::flower:

Good luck with your dye test. I had the HSG dye test done and the dye didn't flow through my second tube. It flowed through the first one okay though. I had a lap surgery to check my second tube and a hysteroscopy to remove the polyp from my uterus. The dye flowed through my second tube but the DR thinks there may still be some kind of damage, which is similar to what you are describing, and my IUI got canceled because I was mainy ovulating on the side with the bad tube.

They also found mild Endo which was removed during the surgery and scar tissue which also got removed as well. My worries are that over time the Endo and scar tissue ca return and affect my fertility.

Good luck with your dye test!! I hope you get good results:hugs:

Hey there ladies!

Just thought I would send a quick update. Baby girl will be here in 9 days! We are having an amnio next Wednesday to verify lung maturity, then being induced on Friday! She will be 4 weeks early, since I have to have a CT to see how much my cancer has spread, they want her to come as early as safe for her to be okay. So plan is... if it hasn't spread much, then I will start chemo in 12 weeks. And if it has, then we will start chemo in 4 weeks. I'm really hoping it hasn't spread much. 12 weeks is going to be so important for breastfeeding and Bonding. But we will see! Ill be sure to post back a pic of my tiny bundle of joy!!! :)

P.s. I think about and pray for all of you often!!!!

Baby dust!!!!!!!

@TTC, Good luck with L&D. I hope it goes smoothly and that you have a happy and healthy baby.:flower: I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your cancer has not spread and that you will be on the road to recovery soon. :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear about the cancer as I am new. Wishing you and the baby the best of luck! I will send thoughts and prayers to you and your family :flower:

ttc, thanks for stopping by and giving us an update. I am hoping and praying that you have a safe delivery and that your health only gets better and you enjoy the early days of your precious newborn...sending hugs :hugs:

TTC - wow! Your pregnancy has flown by too! You're in my prayers, I have everything crossed that you'll get your 12 weeks before starting chemo hun. I really hope that the CT shows no change or better still, remission.

Can't wait to see pictures of your VR miracle :). Lots of "mature lungs" vibes coming your way and that your baby girl is all set to arrive. The amnio itself is fine - nothing near as horrible as I'd expected, no worse than a blood test IMO. I had steroids to mature my daughters lungs at 30 weeks last time as I'd gone into preterm labour, labour was stopped and she arrived at 35+5, she was absolutely fine.

Gosh ttcpostvr, your pregnancy has flown by! I'm hoping for the very best outcome for you. Can't wait to see the little lady!

Hope you are well Chatty, not long for you now either!

Lots of :dust: to everyone else!

hiya everyone, just wanted to say thankyou for tis thread, it gives me and my OH hope, my fiance had a vasectomy reversal in may this year 2012, and had a sperm count ect in aug, we was told it was a little low but the mobility is great, i am going for tests in may if we dont get pg as i had an ectopic in 2008 so am worried that may be causing problems, anywyas thakyou again, great reading success stories xx

Good luck Mandy! Welcome to the group, I have everything crossed that you'll get your BFP soon :D

thanx chatty not this month boohoo just got my AF :( think am gonna give it a miss trying now till after xmas x thanx though hun x

Welcome Mandi. Sorry the witch got you :hugs: Sending lots of :dust: for the new year.

Sorry the witch got you huni :(. Have faith, it will happen (lots of positive thoughts coming your way)!

It's been pretty quiet here recently! How are you all doing?

All is going well with us - 4 weeks left to go now, I can't believe how quickly it's gone by. I had my last scan yesterday and Fidget is weighing in at an impressive 6lb 4oz and bang on the 50th percentile. After everything we've been through to get this far ... "Average" and "normal" are music to our ears! Everything is set for our homebirth, pool and birth kit is here ready, house has been tidied and cleaned thoroughly (thanks nesting instinct!) two bathrooms have been replaced ... EPIC adventure. and everything is ready in his nursery. All I need now is my Xmas tree to go up, to pack my labour bag incase we need to go in to hospital .... and of course, the baby :D

Oh wow, so exciting Chatty :) It's absolutely flown by hasn't it!

Don't know if you've heard but 2 of the other VR wags have their bfps! :happydance: Won't say who in case they want to update themselves :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->