The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Aww chatty thats great news that everything is going well, good luck with the labour and things , cant wait to hear you have had :baby:.
AFM had a show this morn 4-5 days b4 AF is due so think am gonna get the witch early :wacko: wont be too bothered as it will mean the pain in my boobs will subside OUCH :cry:

@Chatty!! Wow, I can't believe you are so close to your due date already!!I hopeyou have a quick and easy L&D and that you have a happy and healthy baby!!:hugs::hugs:

@Mandi, i am so sorry that the :witch: is on her way!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

AFM, i am pregnant after a November IVF & ICSI cycle. I transfered 3 embryos (5 day embryos) and I have 3 frozen embryos for a frozen embryo transfer in case my DH & I want another baby in the future. I had HCG bloods done and at 4 weeks it was 203 and than at 4 weeks 2 days my HCG went up to 365 so my pregnancy is progressing good so far. I have my first ultrasound on 12/27/12 in the afternoon and I am excited to find out how many of my3 embryos are cooking. I am super happy and excited because after 3years of LTTC I didn't think this day would ever come!! :happydance::happydance: Wish me luck for my first appointment!!! I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has a great weekend!! :flower:

:hugs::happydance: Wannabepreg thats fantastic news well done you , aww so happy for ya wishing you a lovely stress free 9 months x:hugs:

Yay yay yay!!!! Wannabe! That's just THE BEST NEWS!! I could do cartwheels for you right now! Congratulations on your BFP huni - I'm gonna guess there's 2 cooking in there (2 boys).

Will be stalking for your US results on the 27th. How are you feeling? Thinking of you hun, I just knew you'd get your BFP :D

Sapphire - ok, put me out of my misery! Who has the other BFP??

Yay yay yay!!!! Wannabe! That's just THE BEST NEWS!! I could do cartwheels for you right now! Congratulations on your BFP huni - I'm gonna guess there's 2 cooking in there (2 boys).

Will be stalking for your US results on the 27th. How are you feeling? Thinking of you hun, I just knew you'd get your BFP :D

Sapphire - ok, put me out of my misery! Who has the other BFP??

Thanks hun!!!! That is so sweet of you!!! :flower: I also saw that you wrote on my journal, and I will be updating on my journal with my ultrasound results on 12/27. :thumbup: I hope you are feeling well and that you had a great weekend!!:winkwink:

:wave: well, some of you may not know me but I pop in from time to time and see how you're getting on, always here if you need me, but I have to post as I have just heard the best news! Could Christmas Day get any better? Congratulations wannabe on you beautiful bubbas!!! Fantastic news! I really am soooooo happy for you!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: well, some of you may not know me but I pop in from time to time and see how you're getting on, always here if you need me, but I have to post as I have just heard the best news! Could Christmas Day get any better? Congratulations wannabe on you beautiful bubbas!!! Fantastic news! I really am soooooo happy for you!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much hun!!! :flower: Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/Christmas/Merry%20Christmas%20Graphics/xmaself1_clr.gif

The other VR wag that is pregnant as well is on this thread... Check it out, I didn't want to give away her surprise so here is a link to a thread she is on. :winkwink:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...c-bfp-announcement-9month-term-thread-17.html

Hi ladies,

Just wanted some advice really or views of others who may be in our situation. My husband had a vasectomy 11 years ago after having 2 children with a previous partner. He is now 35 and i am 31. We have been together for 5 years and had the vasectomy reversed 2 years ago by a urologist at the Chaucer Hospital in Kent. 2 sperm samples showed nothing so needless to say unfortunatley it was unsuccessful. After the rather harsh out patient appointment to discuss the results we are left wondering what to do now! The consultant didn't really guide us!! After reading blogs about micro surgery to have the reversal done again it seems the chances of it working are quite good, according to the 'Dawson's Clinic in Hartlepool'???? The original reversal took less than 1 hour and the conultant said it all went back together very easily. We know that ICSI is an option but the cost and the harsh regime is very daunting, we are going to the bridge clinic in london for an open day this month to look into it further. I already have a child who is 9 and i fell pregnant naturally and had an uncomplicated pregnancy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! xx

Waaaaaa haaaaaa. At last iv found the right group for me. Im 29, my partner is 40.
He had the V 10 years after the birth of his second daughter to his now ex wife. We would love a baby of our own, so are planning on the VR some time in the next month or so. Id love to be part of the group. Xx

Welcome Rusty and Shelley :wave:

My DH had his reversal with Dr Dawson, and we now have a cheeky 2 year old :) If the original reversal wasn't done with the microsurgical method then its definitely worth getting a redo. Dr Dawson will be honest with you about your chances, you go for a consultation before the op.

Wannabe Im so so happy for u I've just popped onhere to see how u r all doing! :winkwink:
Live in hope I remember u how are you!

As for me Im due to start IVF anyday soon I won a free cycle of IVf at the Lister clinic in a prize draw! :happydance: xx
Thinking of u all.

Still of course hoping for a miracle naturally :winkwink:

Hi Rusty and Shelley! Welcome to the group.

Sapphire, how are you huni? Settled back here in sunny Scotland I hope lol.

Justone - Woohoooo freebie!! Fingers crossed that your lucky IVF cycle brings your baby :D

AFM - that's me cooked! Officially due in 2 days (9th Jan) and starting to feel a little uncomfortable now. I've had an awesome pregnancy and have loved it ... but ready now to be holding my baby in my arms and sharing our special bond with the rest of the family. One way or another - ill be snuggling with Fidget within the next 14 days :D. Everything is all set for a homebirth and we're good to go!

I'll keep you all updated on progress and hope to introduce our groups latest VR Baby very soon.

Love and hugs to you all :hugs:

Justone, that's great news! Keeping everything crossed!

Wow Chatty, can't believe you're nearly due! Can't wait to see the new arrival :)

I am good thanks, so glad to be back up here! DH still doesn't want another baby so no more VR miracles for us!

@Chatty, Good luck with your L&D!! I hope it is quick and easy and that baby is born happy and healthy!!! :flower:

@Justone, that is so great that you won a free IVF cycle:happydance::happydance: Good luck and baby dust to you!!! I hope it brings you your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

Hello ladies, I don't know if you remember me but I am a VR WAG! Even though we didn't get pregnant the old fashion way we did IVF and got pregnant on our FET cycle. We are expecting twins. We are on :cloud9: don't give up ladies!

Chatty I can't believe you are going to have your baby already! I'm so happy for you.

Sapphire your baby is so big! She's beautiful!

Awwww Happybunny! That's amazing news huni! I'm so happy for you. It's great that after quite a while of no BFPs ... they have all come along at once (and in 2's lol)

AFM - 40+4 and can't wait to meet my wee man :). I've been pretty uncomfortable this evening with contractions starting through my lower back - pretty sure he's back to back right now and trying to turn before labour really starts. Been bouncing on the birthing ball and crawling about on hands and knees ... contemplating using my tens if it gets any worse. Not sure if this is "IT" but I'll let you all know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->