The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Well.... didnt make it...only lasted 11 days post vr, then 13...oops :blush:

Im hoping we havent damaged anything. :nope: But we're officially in our first 2ww! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im hoping we havent damaged anything. :nope: But we're officially in our first 2ww! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

wahoo! So long as OH wasnt yelping in pain and there was no blood then i cant imagine there would be any damage caused. :thumbup: welcome to your first TWW :happydance::happydance:im on my first tww too, 9dpo today, testing 2moro! :happydance::happydance:

Keep us posted wont ya? You'll have to pop in to some of the may testing threads! :thumbup:

Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust: I hope you get your BFP!!!

https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad65/ms_yarita/good_luck.gif

Hi ladies, i'm not sure if anyone remembers me, i've not posted in this section for a while but I wanted to swing by and give you all hope. DH had his VR in 2010 and we are now on baby #3. I've just posted on my blog (link below) about our VR and TTC journey and thought it might be helpful to anyone who is going through it at the moment (and all you lovely ladies popped to mind).

Good luck to you all, it can and does happen and i'm sending you all lots of baby dust and positive thoughts and am hoping to see you all in the pregnant after VR thread very soon xx

Hey! :wave: Chell your story is amazing! 3 VR bubbas! :happydance: i'm catching you up, I got my :bfp:today :happydance: xxxxxx

:happydance: Wohoo, congrats Live_in_hope!

Good luck to all the other girls awaiting their bfps!

not sure if any of you remember me? :winkwink:

Anyway just wanted to share after my second IVF I am pregnant and due on the 23rd December!
Live in hope congrats!!!
xxx

Anyway just wanted to share after my second IVF I am pregnant and due on the 23rd December!
Live in hope congrats!!!
xxx

Yes I do! hi!! :wave: :wave:

Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: fab news! Really really great news! Xx

Hey! :wave: Chell your story is amazing! 3 VR bubbas! :happydance: i'm catching you up, I got my :bfp:today :happydance: xxxxxx

WOW...huge congrats :happydance:, how quick!!!!! Ur dh may not have a huge amount of swimmers but they must be super :spermy:

Im only 5dpo today, not very optimistic for this month being so soon after vr, but ive got myself a huge pile of tests...just incase :winkwink:

Thanks hunny! i know mega quick! Just shows it only takes one! :winkwink: hubby thinks he's superman...spermanator!:haha:
Dont rule it out this month, look on the first page and you'll see some who conceived 1st cycle after VR, mrsrich was one, can't think off top of my head who else, but def worth a nosey! :thumbup: xx

:happydance:https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/Animate-8.gif

Live in hope congrats!!!
xxx

:happydance:https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Wow, congrats live_in_hope!

You guys MUST have a good sperm count and motility! I can't even dream of getting pregnant naturally at this point...

Wow, congrats live_in_hope!

You guys MUST have a good sperm count and motility! I can't even dream of getting pregnant naturally at this point...

Thanks hunny! Please dont lose hope and remember it only takes one! :spermy: xxx

Hi ladies!! Hope you dont mind my joining in as I'm officially ttc now after hubby's VR on 30th April!! live_in_hope told me about this thread and after hearing her news I'm SO excited to start trying! I'm under no illusions it could be really hard but right now I'm positive and due to O next week so fingers crossed!!

Xxx

welcome to the group hunny!! :flower: there's lots of info on the front page and the lovely ladies on here are all very helpful xx good luck on your VR Miracle journey! Xxx

Thanks wannabe and sapphire :hugs:

Unfortunately the VR didn't work for us,we were told that after VR sometimes there is a high level of antibodies in the sperm :shrug: We tried for 4 years and nothing :nope: his sperm counts were all really high and good after having him on wellman conception tablets for a months... we couldnt understand why it didn't work for us. I don't hink the stress of 'trying' helped

The IVF consultant thinks it was an antisperm antibodies problem but any having the VR meant at least it meant he could produce sperm for the IVF and be a biological daddy :thumbup: so glad we had it done anyway :winkwink:

Who knows now Im relaxed that I'm fianlly pregannt after this one it might happen naturally now!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I was just reading about sperm antibodies on another board, and I got scared! Turns out they did test my DH for it, and his last test came back negative, so I was happy about that. Had an appt with our RE today, and it's still just a waiting game for us, trying to get up to 5million sperm concentration to do IUI...will take awhile, but DH doing SA's monthly, and we're freezing a sample as a backup in case scarring comes back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->