The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Awh :( hugs! that must have been tough...

Need to get to 5 million concentrated count, and a month ago we were at 4 million, so we'll see this week

ooh wow! Fingers crossed then! 4million is still good, what was the motility like? Sorry if you've said before. Xx

No worries, it's actually all in my siggy! ;) we're sitting pretty with 38/39% motility and no sperm antibodies, so I'm really hoping his test this week will come back with 5 million!

:dohh: oh yer! Lol sorry!

Do you temp? I see you have a chart but just wondered if you did or not as there are no temps recorded....i would def recommend it as your Figures are much higher than what my hubbys were. Xx.

Nah I gave up temping (if u look back far enough in my charts u can see all my temping) cause I can tell when I ovulate, after 26 or so cycles I can pinpoint it. Temping is just an annoyance now. When I do my IUI, I will def buy OPK's, though!

Holy moly..how is everyone..it's been so long..I have been crazy busy..

Thank you and yes just hard trying to get the money but hopefully we will have it just after Christmas

We got dh's sa results today.
Here's what they say:
Volume: 4.24ml
Motility: 54%
Grd1-rapid linear 14%
Grd2-sluggish 40%
Count: 26.25 million/ml
Morphology: 6% normal forms.
It says mixed clumping was seen in the sample, im hoping it was just dh being clumsy with the sample and its not antisperm antibodies. Our consultant seems very optimistic and he even wants to phone us in 6 months as he's sure we'll conceive by then. I hope he's right x

Thank you and yes just hard trying to get the money but hopefully we will have it just after Christmas

It took us from August last year to April to save and it was bloody hard, im sure you'll get there. Im glad we went to spire and very pleased with the surgery and outcome so I hope you have great results too x

Here's what they say:
Grd1-rapid linear 14%
Grd2-sluggish 40%
It says mixed clumping was seen in the sample, im hoping it was just dh being clumsy with the sample and its not antisperm antibodies. Our consultant seems very optimistic and he even wants to phone us in 6 months as he's sure we'll conceive by then. I hope he's right x

Your numbers sure seem good to me! Good luck!

I just finished my Clomid for our first crack at IUI, will go in probably Sunday, Monday or Tuesday for the IUI!

Here's what they say:
Grd1-rapid linear 14%
Grd2-sluggish 40%

Your numbers sure seem good to me! Good luck!

I just finished my Clomid for our first crack at IUI, will go in probably Sunday, Monday or Tuesday for the IUI!

Thank you Good luck with the iui x

Hi ladies, just found this thread and decided to pop in and say hello. My story in a couple sentences: DH and I together have DS(11) and DD(10), V was in 2003 and VR was October 2010. We are in our 31 cycle of TTC and we have done 7 cycles of clomid with two cycles of IUI. DH last SA was in January and his count was 35mil/ML, 66% mot, and 9.5% morph...unfortunately he was also 86% antibody bound :( We have never seen 2 lines on an HTP since the VR.
I would love to try other option live IVF or donor sperm, but DH is not willing. He is willing to take vitamins and herbs, so that's what we do. I actually went through a NTNP stage after we got the news about his ASAs, so we are just starting the vitamins herbs process.
Congratulations to all the BFPs and so sorry for the losses!!

Hi ladies, just found this thread and decided to pop in and say hello. My story in a couple sentences: DH and I together have DS(11) and DD(10), V was in 2003 and VR was October 2010. We are in our 31 cycle of TTC and we have done 7 cycles of clomid with two cycles of IUI. DH last SA was in January and his count was 35mil/ML, 66% mot, and 9.5% morph...unfortunately he was also 86% antibody bound :( We have never seen 2 lines on an HTP since the VR.
I would love to try other option live IVF or donor sperm, but DH is not willing. He is willing to take vitamins and herbs, so that's what we do. I actually went through a NTNP stage after we got the news about his ASAs, so we are just starting the vitamins herbs process.
Congratulations to all the BFPs and so sorry for the losses!!

Awh, I am so sorry to hear about the ASA's! Otherwise you guys have such a good count and motility! I hope that one day DH comes around to taking it a step further...how long after the VR did it take to find the ASA's? I am so thankful our RE tested for them right from the beginning, even though I had no idea about what they are till recently...

Well, I just had my first IUI! You can read all about it in my journal, link in my signature...hope all is well with everyone :hugs:

hey! :wave: ive been away on holiday, got some catching up to do! Congrats on your IUI rdleela! :dance: ill pop over to your journal for all the details! :thumbup: xxx

Thanks, liveinhope! I've been thinking about you, how are you doing??

hey, yes im ok thanks, just getting on with things. Got my surgery soon, hopefully by the end of sept so we can start TTC straight after so its all good at the min xx

hi ladies. just wanted to update you ladies. we got our bfp a few days ago. beta hcg was 89 at 13 dpo. my tests are tracking a few days better this time than with kizely's... i'm a poas addict for sure.
so sorry about your loss live in hope.

for those who don't know our story. kizely came 12 cycles after vr (dh had v done 7 years prior) this little bean came only 2 cycles into trying. well 1 of actually "trying" the last was more ntnp!
good luck ladies... prayers for sticky babies for those of you ttc!

:dance: :wohoo: congratulations hunny! Great news!! Really good news! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->