The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

ah thats great news mammyjuls! Let us know how it all goes! Xx

This may be tmi but I got my positive opt yesterday. We dtd fri/sat/Sunday am but couldn't do it yesterday (I was nights and we had a builder round before I left for work). We can dtd tonight but what are my chances, especially given the low sperm count? So frustrating that I've missed the peak day!

You still have a good chance, every other day is optimal for ttc especially with a low sperm count. Your possibly ovulating today or tomorrow so I would definitely bd tonight x

firstly, nothing is tmi! :haha: it sound like you've given it a good shot! :thumbup: did you do an opk today? Depending on whether yesterdays +opk was the beginning or end of your surge, then tonights bd may still count! :thumbup: this is my first cycle with soya too :thumbup: fx for us both!! Ive heard such good things about it :thumbup: xx

Well I'm a bit confused! I'm on nights at the moment. Last night I had jelly cm, no idea what that means! I took a opk at 10am today, which was a definite negative but this afternoon it's now positive again and I'm fairly sure I have Ewcm, which is the first time I've noticed it. So after all that, I think today might be the day! Phew!
Fingers crossed, soy works for us both!
Soya isoflavones are a natural clomid x

hey, sometimes the lh surge doesnt kick in until later on in the day which is why they say not to use first morning urine, so that may explain why it was neg this morning. The jelly cm is a good sign too, and today with it being ewcm means your definitely very close to ovulating so get in one tonight and you've covered your bases :haha: il be 7dpo tomorrow so the next few days il be getting excited as i usually do....will probably start testing at 8dpo :blush: xx

Hello ladies me again! I dont really have anything to add, just to say i come on and have a read from where i left you, i dont come on for a chat too often because im the type to become very obsessed and begin to worry alot that it hasnt worked, which i promised dh i wouldnt do lol. Im somewhere past ovulation, not sure how many days trying not to think about it (im only basing this on my monthly ovulation pain).

Im due Af on 28th which is the same day we are due to fly on holiday! I wonder if i will manage to resist testing until we are on holiday (thats if af doesnt show on the plane lol) wont that be delightful for me!

Pretty sure i will cave before then since i had a shelf full of home bargains tests in my bathroom cupboard lol

love,and strength to you all x x x

hey! :wave: aww i totally get you! :thumbup: wish i was more like you :dohh: well as the tests are there, i say test away! :thumbup: but i am very quickly becoming a poas! :haha: fingers crossed you get to know either way before you fly out! Xxxx

Good luck sparkles, fx you catch that egg!

Elmo, hope af stays away! Im alot more relaxed in the 2ww than I used to be, I don't even buy tests anymore but this cycle, something is different. Ive been constantly crampy since ovulation, its like ovulation never ended...really weird and its driving me nuts :wacko:

ooh rachy, different is good! :thumbup: keeping everything crossed this is your cycle! Xxxxxxxxx

I thought maybe the cramping was all in my head but now im spotting, its brown mixed with a copious amount of creamy cm. I never spot during my lp. Should I start getting excited? Isn't 5dpo too early for implantation? X

ooh really! Cool! No, id say it was possible for sure! You dont normally have short lps do you so i say there is more chance that this is implantation than it is af! :thumbup:

My lp is 12/13 days, not due af till 28th or 29th. Idk, maybe its just a dodgy cycle x

well just keep an eye, your temps are good, high, stable,....next few days are going to be interesting xx

Ok so I thought the brown spotting may have possibly been from ovulation despite me never having O spotting before, its now turning red and its not letting up so i cant put it down to ovulation now can I? Im stupidly getting excited. I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy but it was a mc, I didn't bleed until af was due tho so this is really early.

Live in hope, your temps look fab :thumbup:

ooh, when you it isnt letting up, do you mean its like a proper red flow? Hmmm, ov bleeding isnt something i know much about but if it was, wouldnt it be around ov time? I would guess its more likely to be implantation bleeding, (but again im no expert...ive had two bfps and not experienced IB with either) is it similar to when you had IB with your first?......oooh exciting! And your temps look goooood! Xxx

No its not really red, its only when I wipe and its more like a red/light brown, its just like when af starts so id say fresh blood. I cant remember exactly what it was like with my first pg, I just remember assuming it was af starting. So maybe it is similar. Id take a pic but i think thats a bit gross :haha:

Im getting cramps, sharp twinges and backache too. How am I supposed to wait 8 more days :wacko: xx

ooh i say those are great signs! :thumbup:...... Lol at the photo, yer, its tea time here, may just put me off me tea :haha: lol....

Answer to your question......dont wait 8 more days! Test at will! Im testing for the first time tomorrow morning :thumbup: cmon!! :dance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->