The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

or maybe friday....if your implanting today then tomorrow will be too early to test xx

Ooh exciting girls! Keeping my fingers crossed for you both! Think I'm now in my 2 week wait! I'm so pleased the soy hasn't messed my cycle. All being well I'll still ovulate next month when we're away! It'd be just our luck that we'll fall next month as June is crazy in this house for birthdays! X

hehe it'll be sods law! We're like that in sept! Me, hubby and lo all have our birthdays in the same week! :shock: its like xmas in our house! Lol xx

Think the earliest ill test will be monday 10dpo, I hear asda have some tests for £1 that are supposed to be as good as the superdrug ones, ill pick some up while im there.

If my eggo is preggo then id be due 8th may, its such a hectic month for us with 6 birthdays, my sister in laws anniversary and my anniversary. Xx

oh wow, il be 6th may if my eggo is preggo! Xxxxx my anni is the 12th may :thumbup: xxx

Have you tested yet rachy? If i was preggo my dd would likely be the same because im due on 28th too! I have been so sure im pregnant but i have been poas like a mad woman to no avail, all negative! xx

I got bfn today :( I suppose its still early though.
I had more spotting at 8dpo. Behind my nipples are starting to feel sore. Im trying not to get my hopes up because ill feel crushed if af comes but its hard not to :wacko:
Fingers crossed for you also x

hey, rachy your temps look great! :thumbup: im out, af got me today.....but i got a 11 day lp which is my best ever lp in all my ttc history! :dance: planning on having a break now until dec.....we'll see how that goes :haha: xx wishin you lots of luck, test sooon! :thumbup:

Elmo, are you 10dpo too? Good luck! Im i
A poas addict too! Sure i got my bfp at 9dpo.....obviously not :dohh: :haha: good luck, keep us posted! Xxxxx

Thanks live in hope, good luck with the ttc break, thats what we were doing :haha:

My temps have actually been lower than usual but im hoping that's down to implantation :shrug: x

I think im about 12dpo, how many dpo are you rachy?

aww liveinhope sorry af got you!!

I got bfn this morning again, do you think it probably would have picked it up by now? Whats driving me mad is that im so convinced i know it will be more of a let down when af comes. xx

11dpo today, ill test again tomorrow then Friday if af doesn't show. I woke up this morning extremely emotional, crying for no reason at all. I don't know if it's because I want it so much :shrug:

I know most ppl don't get a bfp until after af is due. Your not out until the :witch: shows x

I'm 7 dpo today. This week has flown. All I know is we tried our best this month but no symptoms so far x

ooh rachy, everything is looking good for you so far!xxxxx elmo, you're not out til the :witch: shows xxxxx

So dh reversal is sat 6th, my question is, is it a full two weeks we have to wait to try after that? can i relieve dh to test his sperm with a home kit just to check if there are sperm present? or will the surgeon tell us he found sperm ?

rachy, sorry she got you too :growlmad: xxx
Elmo, any update?
Sparkles, have you tested yet?
Babybaby, yay not long now!! :dance: our surgeon told us 2 weeks, but its down to the individual, providing he heals without any problems. Infections are common due to the warm, damp sensitive area so its really important to follow the aftercare guidance with cleaning etc. hubby did it himself at 12 days post vr and said it felt fine so we did it together 13 days after...we did it most days and days we didnt, hubby did it himself so he was ejaculating every day to 'flush out' the old,dead sperm and get the body used to producing sperm again :thumbup: the surgeon may tell you if he saw sperm present, ours didnt say anything so im guessing maybe nothing was seen :shrug: we just waited until the 3month post vr sa test. Xxx

I'm 12dpo and haven't tested! Eek! Trying not to get my hopes up, I have no symptoms! X

Yea :( just a wacky cycle. Must be psychosomatic...I wanted it so much I made myself bleed :haha:

Good luck sparkles :thumbup:

Babybaby, we were told to wait 4 weeks....we lasted 11 days, Oops!

I'm 12dpo and haven't tested! Eek! Trying not to get my hopes up, I have no symptoms! X

ooh you are good not testing, how long are your luteal phases usually? When is af due? Good luck, keep up posted! :thumbup: ......i had no symptoms with my last pregnancy! :thumbup: xxx

Yea :( just a wacky cycle. Must be psychosomatic...I wanted it so much I made myself bleed :haha:

Good luck sparkles :thumbup:

Babybaby, we were told to wait 4 weeks....we lasted 11 days, Oops!

aww i know that feeling, i felt beyond desperate last cycle...:nope: im on a break now.....thats the plan, but ive kind of told myself that if i ov early (as in no later than my birthday on the 16th which is cd23) then il try again :blush: cd23 is my old day that i would consistently ov on, before my cycles went wappy.... Now im under the acupuncturist and i started herbs on friday, im hoping for good thing... The acupuncture has already helped my back and my lp was improved last cycle, just got to get my cycle shorter now..... Xx

My lp is normally 13 days ( I come on on the 14th). I've been so busy this last week I've barely had a chance to think! I've got the beginnings of a cold and was desperate to take some meds last night but held off. So I tested this morning, more so I can take lems/night nurse etc! Anyway, it was a super drug test and a bfn. I'm sure it would show by now. So that's officially 6 months and no joy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->