The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

wow cool vid! :thumbup: and what a lovely way to begin your vr journey :thumbup: ours was mega hush hush....as far as anybody knew id married an older guy with 4 kids from a previous marriage who had had a vasectomy and i didnt want any children.....i knew my parents were saddened by the thought that i wouldnt have any children and couldnt quite understand it, especially as i work with them, so imagine their surprise when we took them out for a meal and told them we were expecting! They didnt even know about the op! They thought he'd had a knee op :haha: they were over the moon.

So how old are your children? You pair dont look old enough to have 9 kiddies!! Xxx
Awww thankyou so much we have the actual vasectomy reversal day too I'll add it on here later for you to see :)
Oh wow thats amazing how lovely that must of been :)
Our children are 19,18,17,16,14,11,8,6 and 4 then we have a granddaughter who is 2 and my daughter is expecting another girl in January.
How long did it take you to fall? X

awwwww amazing! :dance: my hubbys are 24,23,21 boys and 17yr old girl and our daughter was 3 yesterday :thumbup:
We had our vr in sept 2010, had the 12wk post op sperm test done in dec (3 days before xmas) then the next day found out hubby only had 1million sperm per m/l with only 4% of those actually swimming.....we didnt let it get to us, we were pleased there was something.....i conceived less than a week later :dance: found out on jan 8th :thumbup: it really does only take one!
My journal is in my sig xxx

awwwww amazing! :dance: my hubbys are 24,23,21 boys and 17yr old girl and our daughter was 3 yesterday :thumbup:
We had our vr in sept 2010, had the 12wk post op sperm test done in dec (3 days before xmas) then the next day found out hubby only had 1million sperm per m/l with only 4% of those actually swimming.....we didnt let it get to us, we were pleased there was something.....i conceived less than a week later :dance: found out on jan 8th :thumbup: it really does only take one!
My journal is in my sig xxx
Wow that really does prove it only takes 1 :) do you think your have anymore children?
I'll have a look at your story I've been trying to look for other peoples stories as it feels there aren't many of us but i'am sure there is.
Here's the vasectomy reversal day hubby is a bit scared x
https://youtu.be/Cd_UDEHkzl4

aww how scared did he look bless him! The room was identical to ours! We went to a bmi hospital in nottingham and it was identical, it could have been our room!! :shock:
We are currently ttc (although i was meant to be on a break from now until xmas but well we bd and then i had a surpise ovulation...2 weeks sooner than last month) so i am in my tww as we speak. Not holding much hope though.... We have been trying since last year but i conceived first month of trying last march then had a miscarriage then i couldnt start trying until nov as i needed my gallbladder out in nov so i held off ttc then and have been trying since then but since my op my cycles have been wappy :wacko: but since i started acupuncture things are getting back on track :thumbup: so fingers crossed for us both! :dance: xxx

So dh has had thrush, now a rash on the inside of his legs near his testicles and now we noticed that one side where the external stitches were is just open like a hole and we can see the internal stitches are still there !! i rang the hospital where he had the procedure carried out as the consultant is away until Wednesday and the nurse said for him to put a steri-strip on to close it up but with all the creams on for the rashes etc it wont stay on :-( nightmare

Hi girls
I'm back from a lovely week away. Think I ovulated on the flight home so might have missed it! I used soy this month but didn't monitor ovulation.
Have I missed anything? Good luck to the new members. I used Mr Swinn too!

So dh has had thrush, now a rash on the inside of his legs near his testicles and now we noticed that one side where the external stitches were is just open like a hole and we can see the internal stitches are still there !! i rang the hospital where he had the procedure carried out as the consultant is away until Wednesday and the nurse said for him to put a steri-strip on to close it up but with all the creams on for the rashes etc it wont stay on :-( nightmare

oh no :dohh: eek, can you not go and see your gp? Bet they could sort the stitches out? Aww hold off on the bding until he's fully healed, i would, just to he on the safe side :thumbup:

Hi girls
I'm back from a lovely week away. Think I ovulated on the flight home so might have missed it! I used soy this month but didn't monitor ovulation.

hey, aww glad to hear you had a lovely time away :thumbup: its always a bummer being back ay? Did you get any bding in over the time you were away? You never know! Xx

Im 9/10 dpo and am in the running for a potential bfp....didnt plan on it this month, was meant to be on a break but we bd then i had a surprise ovulation :dohh: so we'll see.... It was out of my window but you never know! May just have caught it, im not overly optimistic though xx

We would have to pay €60 to see our gp, so will see if the steri strip works first if not we will go back to the hospital.

oh no really? Ooh fingers crossed the steri-strips work then! :thumbup: xxx

oh no :dohh: eek, can you not go and see your gp? Bet they could sort the stitches out? Aww hold off on the bding until he's fully healed, i would, just to he on the safe side :thumbup:

Hi girls

hey, aww glad to hear you had a lovely time away :thumbup: its always a bummer being back ay? Did you get any bding in over the time you were away? You never know! Xx

Im 9/10 dpo and am in the running for a potential bfp....didnt plan on it this month, was meant to be on a break but we bd then i had a surprise ovulation :dohh: so we'll see.... It was out of my window but you never know! May just have caught it, im not overly optimistic though xx
Ooh this is very exciting! Fingers crossed you get your bfp!
We had lots of bding (every day) so in that sense it's possible. I didn't monitor at all so no idea if I had ewcm or anything ! Either way, we'll have to see!

Babybabyno2- My hubby had a slight gap during the healing but it all healed beautifully. It's hard not to panic but you'll be amazed how well it heals. Hope the steristrip works x

ooh lots of bding is never a bad thing, eeek fingers crossed for is both then! :thumbup: its always hard to track ewcm when you do it everyday anyway with left overs hanging about :haha:

Hi girls

Ooh this is very exciting! Fingers crossed you get your bfp!
We had lots of bding (every day) so in that sense it's possible. I didn't monitor at all so no idea if I had ewcm or anything ! Either way, we'll have to see!

Babybabyno2- My hubby had a slight gap during the healing but it all healed beautifully. It's hard not to panic but you'll be amazed how well it heals. Hope the steristrip works x

Ah thats a relief, hopefully Dh will be the same :)

I got my bfp this morning ,1-2 weeks on digi :happydance:
Im really worried about my low temps though. Yesterday's temp made me think for sure af was coming, today's is higher but not by much. My luteal phase is 12/13 days. Im stressing that it might not stick :wacko:

I got my bfp this morning ,1-2 weeks on digi :happydance:
Im really worried about my low temps though. Yesterday's temp made me think for sure af was coming, today's is higher but not by much. My luteal phase is 12/13 days. Im stressing that it might not stick :wacko:

Omg congrats!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

omg rachy! :shock: congrats! :dance:Try not to worry, the fact you registered on a digi at this stage is really good! :thumbup: i shall keep everything crossed that this is a sticky one for you! Pma!! Your temps are still above coverline so its not all bad! :thumbup: xxxx

it may be that your progesterone levels are on the low side, have you had it checked? X

Thanks ladies, its only taken 20 cycles, ive had all the basic baseline fertility tests but i never had progesterone done because with ivf your supported. I hope it goes up again tomorrow. I'm at docs on fri to confirm and get my referral to the early pregnancy unit, just hope af stays away x

Huge congratulations!! Love love love hearing positive stories:) I'm sure it'll be fine, yay!!!

Rachy!!!! OMG so excited for you!!!! I would put down the thermometer! I have always had low progesterone and short LP's (9 days) and my pregnancy was totally not progesterone supported! So I wouldn't worry too much...congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->