The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks sparkles ;)

Rachy!!!! OMG so excited for you!!!! I would put down the thermometer! I have always had low progesterone and short LP's (9 days) and my pregnancy was totally not progesterone supported! So I wouldn't worry too much...congrats!!

I know I should put it away but to be fair...I had already taken my temp a good few hours before my bfp, I only tested because it should have been around 36.20 with af in full force. I will try to relax :thumbup:
Totally wasn't expecting a natural bfp at all, I keep looking at the test to make sure it still says pregnant! :dohh:
Congratulations to you too rdleela x

Thanks! And that natural BFP is soooooo awesome, and unbelievable, and amazing, and crazy! Totally get it! ;) make sure to keep us updated!

ok so one side is still not closing, the steri strips wont stay on, so i rang the consultant who is back from holidays today and he is going to see him today at 5.45pm, hopefully all will be ok.

Hope you get him sorted, It must be so frustrating for you both x

ok so one side is still not closing, the steri strips wont stay on, so i rang the consultant who is back from holidays today and he is going to see him today at 5.45pm, hopefully all will be ok.
Good luck I hope the consultant sorts it out x

hope you got on ok at the consultant babybaby!

Rachy, yay for your temp going up today! How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet? Xxxx

Dh got on grand, the consultant said he is healing well,it will close up itself, rashes are gone finally. He did say the operation was bigger than planned, there was scarring so they had to free up some vas from above ?? But the joints are good, bit worried now as he didn't tell us this before!!! He started dh on clomid, to be taken every second day, said to get stimulation going asap lots of sex!!! We have got some bd in during my fertile time so will see, we are going to scope tomorrow to see if there are any swimmers.

Glad things are looking up baby, good luck with the baby making ;)

hope you got on ok at the consultant babybaby!

Rachy, yay for your temp going up today! How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet? Xxxx

Still in total disbelief :wacko:
Ive been spotting all day so im a little nervous about that. Guess all I can do is wait it out & see what happens. I have no symptoms at all, except that I feel like af is coming, it worries me because with all my other pregnancies I had mega sore nipples before my bfps. x

aww i shall keep everything crossed for you. I hope the spotting is nothing. I hear it all the time that spotting is normal in early pregnancy but even still its a worry, but try and relax. Xxxxxxxxx

Hiya all we've set up a Facebook page of our journey please like and share our page we wish we'd s
seen something like this while we was deciding on our vasectomy reversal.
Here is our vasectomy reversal page this will share our highs and lows throughout our journey we will also be sharing pictures of our beautiful children and granddaughters and our personal YouTube channel which will have daily/weekly video updates of the vasectomy reversal starting from the day before the reversal
(16th September 2014)
Hope you enjoy please like and share our page as there isn't much out there for couples that have or are going through a vasectomy reversal thankyou xxx
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1492992394291384

Im following :thumbup:

My spotting is now alot heavier, ive put it as a light bleed in my chart. My tesco test this morning is fainter than it was at 14dpo. Don't think this ones sticking. Im keeping my docs app tomorrow so hopefully they do a blood draw. I'm not sure how I feel tbh, im gutted but at the same time atleast I know we can get pregnant, even though it took forever. Dh is being very optimistic and keeps telling me everything will be fine but I just know in my heart its over x

following! What a lovely idea! I set this thread up and a few others on here when i first joined back in 2010 when looking for other vr wags xxxx it was lovely to share with others, family are great but its noth the same as having somebody go through the exact same thing hey xx

Rachy I'm so sorry your going through this. I so hope it's good news at your appt tomorrow! Xx

We have our first consultation for ICSI tomorrow. So nervous about it! Finally something is happening !!

Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks cmo.
Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on x

oh rachy! Ive just noticed your ff chart :hugs: im so sorry but a +hpt still, theres still hope xxxxxx

Rachy how are you? Been thinking about you since last night!

Our appt went well. All bloods and internal scan done (wasn't expecting that but not as bad as I'd imagined). They went over DH sample results and are hopeful just to be able to use sperm from sample so hopefully no surgical retrieval req'd - really shocked at that cos we assumed his reversal was a massive failure! He goes in next week to do a sample to freeze as back up.

There's no waiting list for treatment just now so just need last few scans etc then good to go prob at the start of the year! Eeek exciting times ahead! Xx

Thats great cmo, I wish I could afford private treatment because the waiting is killing me. Did they tell you your antral follicle count, its a good indicator to how many eggs you may get.

The bleeding has definitely turned into af now, went to the epu this morning after docs and they did a blood draw, hcg was only 18 so not good for 17dpo. Im ok though, I think ive been through so much that Im coping pretty well, dh isnt doing so good because he thinks its because of his sperm x

Rachy I'm so sorry. Hope u and DH can take sometime together over the next while. It's so hard knowing there blaming themselves.

She never mentioned any numbers other than 51 which I think is just the hormone level, the one you get that shows if your ovulating.

I understand what you mean about the wait. If we went to spire we would start straight away but because it's self funded through the nhs clinic we still have to wait a bit for all the scans etc before we start and just recently the private list was 6 months so glad it's went down. Plus we can't afford to start before jan to give us time to get the money saved. I feel like all we've done for years is save! Think our families think we live on the breadline! They've no idea how much money we put away every month, practically DH full wage! Never mind it'll be worth it in the end xx

Im following :thumbup:

My spotting is now alot heavier, ive put it as a light bleed in my chart. My tesco test this morning is fainter than it was at 14dpo. Don't think this ones sticking. Im keeping my docs app tomorrow so hopefully they do a blood draw. I'm not sure how I feel tbh, im gutted but at the same time atleast I know we can get pregnant, even though it took forever. Dh is being very optimistic and keeps telling me everything will be fine but I just know in my heart its over x
Hugs Hun how did you get on? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"