The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thats great cmo, I wish I could afford private treatment because the waiting is killing me. Did they tell you your antral follicle count, its a good indicator to how many eggs you may get.

The bleeding has definitely turned into af now, went to the epu this morning after docs and they did a blood draw, hcg was only 18 so not good for 17dpo. Im ok though, I think ive been through so much that Im coping pretty well, dh isnt doing so good because he thinks its because of his sperm x
Oh hugs sorry Hun to hear that we are all here for you x

following! What a lovely idea! I set this thread up and a few others on here when i first joined back in 2010 when looking for other vr wags xxxx it was lovely to share with others, family are great but its noth the same as having somebody go through the exact same thing hey xx
Thankyou yes I totally agree this is the only proper page I found about couples going through the same thing.
We did a bit of foreplay on Tuesday night that was day 6 he cum but his balls got swollen again do you think that's ok hope we didn't do any damage x

Rachy I'm so sorry your going through this. I so hope it's good news at your appt tomorrow! Xx

We have our first consultation for ICSI tomorrow. So nervous about it! Finally something is happening !!

Hope everyone is well xx
Good luck I hope you got on ok today x

Hi all what sort of vitamins etc should hubby be taking to help with his sperm? Also what can I take too?
Thankyou ladies I havn't a clue what we should take xxx

I did have dh on Wellman conception but they did nothing to improve his analysis. After our second dreadful sa we put him on 1200mg tribulus, 400iu vit e, 1000mg vit c and 30mg zinc daily. His analysis improved considerably. There are other vits that are supposed to help fertility but we found that less seemed to be more in our case. Tribulus reduces the amount of antisperm antibodies and increases testosterone thus increasing count. I would definitely add that in asap x

hey rachy im so sorry :hugs: you have had a lot to deal and cope with over the years and you may have hardened to things but its still tough so dont be afriad to show it :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Awhhhh Rachy, I'm soooo sorry!!! I can't imagine how tough this would be to go through, my thoughts are with you, big internet hugs!

Thanks girls :hugs:
It is tough, if it wasn't for bad luck id have no luck at all :wacko: thats how it feels. I do take comfort in knowing I have 2 beautiful children upstairs but honestly, maybe its a blessing as we are doing pgd for a reason. I have to look at it as maybe this embryo was affected with my condition. If I got to 11 weeks id need the cvs then terminate if affected. I couldn't put anymore children through what my dad, brother, me and my 2 have been through. I think now I have to actively avoid pregnancy even though we aren't actively trying, its a risk too big to take x

Hi girls, yesterday I woke up with very sore boobs, today they are even worse, every time I moved during the night they hurt, haven't had sore boobs in years, I used to get them before af but haven't in a very long time. Going by my charting I'm 9dpo, not sure why I would be having this soreness?? In my head I'm trying not to think oh we got lucky on our first month as its kinda unheard of? But doesn't explain where the soreness is from, I've had slight cramping too. Any ideas ?

oooh its not that unheard of 1st time, ive known a few over the years! :thumbup: I know when I was ttc I noticed things about my body just because I knew I was trying and what to kook out for.....but sore boobs were the main indicator for me when i got oreg with my first.....I would do a test! :test::test::haha: xxxxxx

oooh its not that unheard of 1st time, ive known a few over the years! :thumbup: I know when I was ttc I noticed things about my body just because I knew I was trying and what to kook out for.....but sore boobs were the main indicator for me when i got oreg with my first.....I would do a test! :test::test::haha: xxxxxx

Would it be too early to test? I'm not due af until 8th oct

af due 8th oct? You have really long luteal phase then? Are you sure you ovulated when you did? Whats your cm like now?

I got my earliest squinter of a bfp at 10dpo so its not impossible to get one at 9dpo :dance: xxxx good luck xxxx

My af was on the 9th for 7 days then my fertile week was the 19th, going by my opks I ovulated on the 20th ish. Cm was clear stringy for those few days, it's now creamy gunky?? Tmi sorry

Hi sorry to be acting a bit thick but could you ladies help me.
What mg and what sort of vitamins should my hubby be taking to help with sperm etc.
Thankyou x

My af was on the 9th for 7 days then my fertile week was the 19th, going by my opks I ovulated on the 20th ish. Cm was clear stringy for those few days, it's now creamy gunky?? Tmi sorry

firstly nothing is ever tmi on this thread! :thumbup:

Ooh so you ovd on day 12 of your cycle! Id love to have a short cycle like that! So you got your +opk 1-2 days before that then? So ov on the 20th puts you at 7dpo today :thumbup: keeping everything crossed for you this cycle! It only takes one :spermy: xxxx

What mg and what sort of vitamins should my hubby be taking to help with sperm etc.
Thankyou x

hey, well i would start him on wellman conception vits. They have everything in one tablet. Everything he needs to enhance things in that department. Thats what my hubby took. All vits etc usually need to be in the system for 3months before they take affect, so get some asap :thumbup: cranberry juice is good for sperm production too! :thumbup: xx

I know it's extremely early but I bought a two pack of early tests and took one. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me, think I could see a faint line in certain light but really not sure. Will try and wait until Monday or Tuesday if I can. Boobs still very sore and Dh said I'm acting hormonal like my af is due.

firstly nothing is ever tmi on this thread! :thumbup:

Ooh so you ovd on day 12 of your cycle! Id love to have a short cycle like that! So you got your +opk 1-2 days before that then? So ov on the 20th puts you at 7dpo today :thumbup: keeping everything crossed for you this cycle! It only takes one :spermy: xxxx

Thankyou x

hey, well i would start him on wellman conception vits. They have everything in one tablet. Everything he needs to enhance things in that department. Thats what my hubby took. All vits etc usually need to be in the system for 3months before they take affect, so get some asap :thumbup: cranberry juice is good for sperm production too! :thumbup: xx

Thankyou for that so he doesn't need zinc or any other vitamins to take separate with the well man? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->