The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I know it's extremely early but I bought a two pack of early tests and took one. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me, think I could see a faint line in certain light but really not sure. Will try and wait until Monday or Tuesday if I can. Boobs still very sore and Dh said I'm acting hormonal like my af is due.
How exciting good luck x

Id already written this a couple of pages back but u must have missed it x

I did have dh on Wellman conception but they did nothing to improve his analysis. After our second dreadful sa we put him on 1200mg tribulus, 400iu vit e, 1000mg vit c and 30mg zinc daily. His analysis improved considerably. There are other vits that are supposed to help fertility but we found that less seemed to be more in our case. Tribulus reduces the amount of antisperm antibodies and increases testosterone thus increasing count. I would definitely add that in asap x

Id already written this a couple of pages back but u must have missed it x

I did have dh on Wellman conception but they did nothing to improve his analysis. After our second dreadful sa we put him on 1200mg tribulus, 400iu vit e, 1000mg vit c and 30mg zinc daily. His analysis improved considerably. There are other vits that are supposed to help fertility but we found that less seemed to be more in our case. Tribulus reduces the amount of antisperm antibodies and increases testosterone thus increasing count. I would definitely add that in asap x
Thankyou for replying again where would I buy these vitamins? Off line? I havnt a clue about all of this we've never used vitamins x

You can get them from boots, wilkinsons, almost everywhere really. Tribulus pro can be ordered from myprotein.com. id give him folic acid too as it helps with fragmentation as the embryo develops x

nice one rachy, thank you :thumbup: like most things, my hubby starts then justs stops.....even during bding :haha: although that has been better lately....:thumbup: xx

Hi I've been reading up that Fertilaid, Count Boost and
Motility Boost all together is meant to help anyone used these?
Thankyou x

So boobs are still very sore, getting worse each day, extremely tired too, still way to early to test even though i have done and bfn, really not sure why i have these symptoms :wacko::wacko:

Don't think i can handle this every month :-(

we tried looking at dh sperm last night under a microscope and saw nothing at all, so not sure if we had the right consistency sperm but decided i dont want to look again, was way to stressed sitting beside dh while he looked for ages!!!

Hi I've been reading up that Fertilaid, Count Boost and
Motility Boost all together is meant to help anyone used these?
Thankyou x

Ive heard of them but never tried them. Its an American product so can be expensive to get hold of.

So boobs are still very sore, getting worse each day, extremely tired too, still way to early to test even though i have done and bfn, really not sure why i have these symptoms :wacko::wacko:

we tried looking at dh sperm last night under a microscope and saw nothing at all, so not sure if we had the right consistency sperm but decided i dont want to look again, was way to stressed sitting beside dh while he looked for ages!!!

Its still early days, it maybe a few more weeks before anything gets through. Dont be alarmed just yet. Counts are usually optimum around 12 months post vr :thumbup:

Its still early days, it maybe a few more weeks before anything gets through. Dont be alarmed just yet. Counts are usually optimum around 12 months post vr :thumbup:

How are you feeling ?

Good luck I hope you get a BFP.
Sorry for asking for tmi but have you had sex many time since the VR or your hubby emptied?
Reason I ask is because on different sights they say different things x

Good luck for your BFP how exciting.
Sorry for asking tmi but have you had sex quite a few times since the VR? Or your hubby emypied quite a few times?
The reason I ask is there is so many mixed answers about online and some say you have to empty a certain amount of times to get rid of the old sperm x

Sorry for asking for tmi but have you had sex many time since the VR or your hubby emptied?

Sorry for asking tmi but have you had sex quite a few times since the VR? Or your hubby emypied quite a few times?
The reason I ask is there is so many mixed answers about online and some say you have to empty a certain amount of times to get rid of the old sperm x

Hi there, our consultant said to get bding once Dh had healed, so I relieved Dh a few times then when he was fully healed we dtd, our consultant never mentioned getting rid of old sperm.

mummyto10, just seen your reply to babybaby about emptying..... We were told to empty as much as poss to flush out old/dead sperm and it also gets the body sending the right messages to the brain that sperm is getting through and when that message goes back to the brain it then gets the testes producing more sperm because the are getting through as apposed to hitting a brick wall if you get me.... So we did it a lot and it worked for us :thumbup: xxx

Ps at Dh check up the consultant said to try and get Dh to ejaculate every day if possible. We have SA on Saturday.

Im doing ok babybaby, af was unusually short, probably a result of the chemical. I feel so ready to move on now.
Im going to contact the fertility clinic to see how my probes are doing for pgd. I actually can't wait to start jabbing needles in my stomach!

Your dh should abstain for 2/3 days before his sa. Good luck, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Mummyto10, we dtd 11 days post op and only dtd 15 times before his first sa which was 9wks post vr, we got a total count of 112million :thumbup:

Im doing ok babybaby, af was unusually short, probably a result of the chemical. I feel so ready to move on now.
Im going to contact the fertility clinic to see how my probes are doing for pgd. I actually can't wait to start jabbing needles in my stomach!

Your dh should abstain for 2/3 days before his sa. Good luck, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Mummyto10, we dtd 11 days post op and only dtd 15 times before his first sa which was 9wks post vr, we got a total count of 112million :thumbup:

Oh rachy I didn't realise you had a chemical, not really sure what that is to be honest, hopefully we will all get bfp soon :thumbup:

Hi there, our consultant said to get bding once Dh had healed, so I relieved Dh a few times then when he was fully healed we dtd, our consultant never mentioned getting rid of old sperm.
Nor did out consultant which confused me that's why I thought I'd ask on here.
Oh wow good luck for the SA x

mummyto10, just seen your reply to babybaby about emptying..... We were told to empty as much as poss to flush out old/dead sperm and it also gets the body sending the right messages to the brain that sperm is getting through and when that message goes back to the brain it then gets the testes producing more sperm because the are getting through as apposed to hitting a brick wall if you get me.... So we did it a lot and it worked for us :thumbup: xxx
Thankyou for replying this does make sense and we shall try this lol
Thankyou off sharing :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"