The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Im doing ok babybaby, af was unusually short, probably a result of the chemical. I feel so ready to move on now.
Im going to contact the fertility clinic to see how my probes are doing for pgd. I actually can't wait to start jabbing needles in my stomach!

Your dh should abstain for 2/3 days before his sa. Good luck, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Mummyto10, we dtd 11 days post op and only dtd 15 times before his first sa which was 9wks post vr, we got a total count of 112million :thumbup:
I hope this is your month Hun.
Oh wow 112 million that's brilliant :) x

Hi girls
I haven't been around for a few days. So sorry to hear your news rachy :(
Really gutted for you x
I'm 9 dpo. No real update. I've been trying not to think about it this month. We had our holiday and a girls wkd this weekend just gone so I've been busy. I'm still fairly sure I missed ovulation. Added to this, june would be a rubbish due date in this house!
I had a fab weekend but there was so much baby talk, it was quite hard at times x

Hi girls
Really gutted for you x
I'm 9 dpo. No real update. I've been trying not to think about it this month. We had our holiday and a girls wkd this weekend just gone so I've been busy. I'm still fairly sure I missed ovulation. Added to this, june would be a rubbish due date in this house!
I had a fab weekend but there was so much baby talk, it was quite hard at times x

i am the same as you i think 9dpo/10, i will join you in the wait :thumbup:

Hi girls
Really gutted for you x
Good luck I hope this is your month you never know.
How long ago was your hubby's VR? X

hey sparkles :wave: glad to hear you had a great weekend, baby talk can be tough cant it, I feel it too at times... But good luck to you this cycle. Im still on my 'break' this cycle but will be raring to go in nov....:thumbup: xx

Hi all today we have ordered
Fertilaid for men fertilaid Motility Boost for Men and
Fairhaven Health, CountBoost for Men anyone used these or know if they are any good? X

Hi girls
Really gutted for you x
Good luck I hope this is your month you never know.
How long ago was your hubby's VR? X

He had it in August last year but we only started trying in March.

hey sparkles :wave: glad to hear you had a great weekend, baby talk can be tough cant it, I feel it too at times... But good luck to you this cycle. Im still on my 'break' this cycle but will be raring to go in nov....:thumbup: xx

Oh no I take it that means this month was a bfn? Hope your break goes ok, look forward to seeing you back soon! X

thanks hun! No, havnt ovd yet this cycle, only cd8 I think. Im still temping as im having acupuncture and it helps her see where Im at with my cycle etc. im going away end of oct with my sis, going down to thorpe park and im really looking forward to it. I dont get out much these days so id abstaining this month otherwise il be in my tww when i go down and i know i wont be able to enjoy it. A month off wont hurt, and the acupuncture is really helping things with ,y erratic cycles so its all good really. I know that when I do get my bfp, itl be because my body is ready to do it :thumbup: seems last years MC messed things up more than I imagined.... But we're on the right track now! :thumbup:

Yay for all the meds mummyto10! :dance: i havnt used them personally, but anything is a help. And with all the children you have already, I should imagine once the rivers are flowing properly, I doubt you'd hve much trouble :winkwink: you guys are obviously extremely fertile and compatible :dance: xxx

thanks hun! No, havnt ovd yet this cycle, only cd8 I think. Im still temping as im having acupuncture and it helps her see where Im at with my cycle etc. im going away end of oct with my sis, going down to thorpe park and im really looking forward to it. I dont get out much these days so id abstaining this month otherwise il be in my tww when i go down and i know i wont be able to enjoy it. A month off wont hurt, and the acupuncture is really helping things with ,y erratic cycles so its all good really. I know that when I do get my bfp, itl be because my body is ready to do it :thumbup: seems last years MC messed things up more than I imagined.... But we're on the right track now! :thumbup:

Yay for all the meds mummyto10! :dance: i havnt used them personally, but anything is a help. And with all the children you have already, I should imagine once the rivers are flowing properly, I doubt you'd hve much trouble :winkwink: you guys are obviously extremely fertile and compatible :dance: xxx
Awww thankyou I hope it works.
We have been looking at microscopes do you think this one would be ok?
https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...opes-telescopes/p-2092/deluxe-microscope-set/

Nothing worse than limbo sparkles :hugs:
Is it possible you ovulated later?

It is possible. I didn't use opks this month plus I used soy so could've messed me about. Grrr! X

Looks like I had a chemical pregnancy :-( BFP yesterday then started to bleed, pains also, then this morning blood clots, went to the doctor and she did an internal scan, said it was too early to tell anything really other than my ovaries looked normal and to do another test in a week. Dh booked in for SA on Monday 20th, maybe the quality was not good enough, at least we know the operation has worked somewhat.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that x although it's good to know the op has worked! X

Looks like I had a chemical pregnancy :-( BFP yesterday then started to bleed, pains also, then this morning blood clots, went to the doctor and she did an internal scan, said it was too early to tell anything really other than my ovaries looked normal and to do another test in a week. Dh booked in for SA on Monday 20th, maybe the quality was not good enough, at least we know the operation has worked somewhat.
Sorry to hear that babybabyno2 do you know how many times roughly
You have cleaned the tubes since the op?
As I have been wondering if we fell quickly the same would happen because we hadn't got rid of the old sperm x

Im so sorry babyno2, Its heartbreaking :hugs:

Mummyto10, it took us 20 cycles to get our first bfp and we still had a chemical so I wouldn't say it has anything to do with old sperm. I suspect it only takes a few ejaculations to clear any debris from the pipes and push through better quality sperm.

Sparkles, any sign of af yet? xx

Sorry to hear that babybabyno2 do you know how many times roughly
You have cleaned the tubes since the op?
As I have been wondering if we fell quickly the same would happen because we hadn't got rid of the old sperm x

Hi there at the most 15 times, my husband is thinking we need to not try this month until SA results come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->