The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Not internet cheapies are they? They are complete shite! Stick to better brands. Superdrug have good tests as do tesco for a cheap option. Buy a frer if your not as tight as me :thumbup: I hope you get some answers soon x

hey ladies! :wave:

:hugs: babybaby , sorry to hear of your chemical, how are you feeling today? :hugs:

Sparkles- yes if your are oficially late go get a FRER! :thumbup: they are great tests! Ive had an early bfp on an internet cheapie but think i was just lucky, they are generally rubbish :dohh:

Mummyto10 how you doing? Or hubby shall I say? :thumbup:

Hope you're all doing ok, hate that I dont get on as often as Id like to at the minute...
Im coming up to ov, probably by end of weekend, but I am abstaining this month (i actually will this time :haha:) then will be back on ttc early nov :dance: another xmas bfp :thumbup: heres hoping! Next month marks a year since we started trying again after my loss in the june...(had to wait until nov as i had to have my gallbladder removed....possible cause of MC, unconfirmed obviously). But the acupuncture is really helping in getting my cycles back on track, so fingers crossed for another good cycle xxxx
V xx

:hugs: babybaby , sorry to hear of your chemical, how are you feeling today? :hugs:

Sparkles- yes if your are oficially late go get a FRER! :thumbup: they are great tests! Ive had an early bfp on an internet cheapie but think i was just lucky, they are generally rubbish :dohh:

Hope you're all doing ok, hate that I dont get on as often as Id like to at the minute...
Im coming up to ov, probably by end of weekend, but I am abstaining this month (i actually will this time :haha:) then will be back on ttc early nov :dance: another xmas bfp :thumbup: heres hoping! Next month marks a year since we started trying again after my loss in the june...(had to wait until nov as i had to have my gallbladder removed....possible cause of MC, unconfirmed obviously). But the acupuncture is really helping in getting my cycles back on track, so fingers crossed for another good cycle xxxx
V xx

Lovely to see you back! I could only get a clear blue last night, which was a bfn :wacko:
I'm tempted to wait until Monday and if still no period to get a fr. I've looked at my charting and since March ive had 28-32 day cycles. I'm now on day 36 or 37!!

oh wow, that is quite a difference in cycle length...was it a ckear blue digi? They arent meant to be very accurate at picking up early preg so theres chance it could be a false bfn :thumbup: how are you feeling? Any symptoms? Xx

Hi live_in_hope
We are good thanks hubby is recovering well and i started my period yesterday so we can start trying soon.
How are you? X

It was just a normal clear blue. I've not had any spotting at all.
I feel like I've put weight on my belly and sometimes a bit sick but in fairness I coul be symptom spotting!!

im the worst sympto spotter ever! :haha: i hope your body isnt playing tricks on you and just deciding to throw a long cycle your way! My body is cruel like that...never used to be... :nope: fingers crossed you get to find out either way soon, this limbo is awful, hate it!!

im just waiting for my +opk now my cm has changed, but we wont be trying....gotta keep hubby at arms length :haha: roll on next cycle!

Thank you :)
Ooh so impressed that you're sticking to no trying this month! Roll on next month!
I'm a week late tomorrow! I didn't test this morning, seems fairly pointless!

V xx

Hi there, feeling fine now, very heavy bleed, never had anything like it before, seems to be finished today, i bought the digital opks for this month as i find the strip ones hard to read, my next fertile day is 20th, the day dh is having the SA done.

With my mc/chemical, the bleeding was much lighter and shorter than my usual af. Glad the bleeding has stopped for you & fingers crossed for this month x

With my mc/chemical, the bleeding was much lighter and shorter than my usual af. Glad the bleeding has stopped for you & fingers crossed for this month x

Hi there, did you have any blood clots? I've had lots all week, I thought i'd stopped bleeding but its started again :-(

I had a few small clots but only on my "heavy" day. 2 days after the heaviest bleeding my hcg level dropped to 6. It hasn't affected this cycle at all, I still ovulated as expected and im back in the 2ww again :thumbup:

I had a few small clots but only on my "heavy" day. 2 days after the heaviest bleeding my hcg level dropped to 6. It hasn't affected this cycle at all, I still ovulated as expected and im back in the 2ww again :thumbup:

Hi there, how did you know your hcg level had dropped ? Was it by a blood test ?

Babyno2, yes I had blood tests done at my local epu.

Sparkles im so frustrated for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->