The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

So I stopped bleeding on Sunday, we dtd last night and there was pink blood, any ideas??? there was nothing at all from sunday afternoon.

Its common and usually sorts itself out. Alot of women spot after sex and its often nothing to worry about x

Its common and usually sorts itself out. Alot of women spot after sex and its often nothing to worry about x

ok no probs, never happened before and was wondering if i am still bleeding from the chemical pregnancy.

It could be from your cp :shrug: I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it happens every time you bd :thumbup:

Hi ladies anymore bfps while I have been gone? Nothing to report for is yet, 4 months now since hubby's reversal. He is going for his sperm analysis this afternoon I'm very nervous I had bad dreams about it last night! I wondered if anyone knows how long we will have to wait for the results? X

We waited a week for our results but only because we arranged for the consultant to go over them with us.
Fingers crossed for great numbers x

Hi all how are you all?
I'am on cd11 so just waiting for the big O I have been temping but don't really understand it lol

Hi all, month 2 trying, CD14, just got a smiley face on my digital opk so all systems go.

You ladies are going to be busy this week :sex: :sex:

:witch: is just arriving for me. That marks the end of 21 cycles with no sticky bean :( Boooo!!!!

Sparkles, update yet, please tell me you got your :bfp: xx

You ladies are going to be busy this week :sex: :sex:

:witch: is just arriving for me. That marks the end of 21 cycles with no sticky bean :( Boooo!!!!

Sparkles, update yet, please tell me you got your :bfp: xx
Hugs to you rachy I hope you get your BFP soon.
We can be cycle buddies babybabyno2 x

ok ladies deed has been done, hopefully enough times :) let the waiting begin and this time ill try not to obsess.

Im sorry sparkles :( We need some luck on this board!

Mummyto10, I saw on Facebook your trying preseed. I would suggest you try with just 1g as its very messy stuff & well...it falls out :haha:
It didn't work for us but ive high hopes for you :thumbup:

Babyno2, good luck with not obsessing. Im always fine until 7dpo then turn into a mad woman despite telling myself im not obsessing :wacko:
I think our pee should turn blue from the second of conception!

Xx

Hello is anybody there? Please can somebody help before I go crazy, we got the results, is this good news how does it compare to your own etc? I was expecting something more detailed it doesn't mention quality or antibodies?? Is the motility really poor??
I am delighted to tell you that your vasectomy reversal operation has been successful in restoring your sperm count. You have a fantastic sperm count of 100.2 million per ml (normal 26 million per ml) and normal sperm quality measures (motility 66% - this is the percentage of sperm swimming).

In a recent scientific paper it was shown that patients with greater than 20% motility after vasectomy reversal have a 53% chance of achieving a pregnancy after two years of unprotected intercourse. I would very much hope that you will be able to achieve a pregnancy with this sperm count. If you do conceive a pregnancy please do let us know. However, if you fail to conceive after two years postoperatively you may wish to consider IVF/ICSI in a fertility clinic. I would strongly advise you to save a sperm sample in a sperm bank just in case the tubes block with scar tissue and if you wish to discuss this further my secretary Bev could help you on the above number.

I wish you every success and if you do have any happy news I would be grateful if you could let us know and we would always be pleased to receive a testimonial for our website ([email protected]) to help other couples in their decision making.

Yours sincerely

Mr D R Harriss DM FRCS (UROL)
Consultant Urological Surgeon

Hmmm, obviously it sounds good but you really need to know all parameters to get the full picture. The count is great :thumbup: With regards to motility, you need to know if they are rapid linear or slow progressive, both of these categories gives your total % motility. Morphology isnt everything but equally its good to know. You also need to know if there is agglutination, presence of this strongly indicates AsAb's and is suggestive of obtaining a sperm Mar test.
I would ask them to send you a full copy of the report with all sperm parameters for you to analyse personally. You can also request another SA via your gp which will be free.

Question ladies, I used clear blue digital opk this month, I got the smiley face for three days, how do I know which day I actually ovulated on ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->