The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hiya how are you all?
Here is our Facebook page which is about hubby's vasectomy reversal this will follow the highs and lows through our journey into hopefully becoming parents to baby number 10 :)
If you want to follow our journey please click on this link to our Facebook page and like it.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1492992394291384
We will be updating daily with posts,photos and videos.
Also this is our YouTube channel where all our videos will be that are following the vasectomy reversal and where we have blogged for the last 2 years here is the link please subscribe to our channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Thefreers11.
Please share I bet you have at least one person on your Facebook list that has had or thinking about a vasectomy reversal we wish we'd had something like this to help us come to our decision or find information out xxx

hey all! :wave:
Sorry ive been awol again! When on a break, i find it easier to stay away....my 3 month ttc break only lasted 1 month though :blush: and I am back ttc now :haha: and am cd2 , so roll on another 2.5 weeks!

Sorry to hear things are a little slow on the good news front, we do need some good news soon dont we! :thumbup:

Baby those figures at first glance look very promising :thumbup: but like rachy said there is a lot else to take into consideration... I didnt know anything other than 1million p/ml and only 4% motility, both very poor figures and I conceived within 3months and then again 18m later (and hopefully soon):haha: we were a little gutted by our poor figures but we were pleased it had worked and thought that as there is a least one then that is all it takes and we just carried on, oblivious to the rest and thankfully it worked for us. I would monitor your cycle, get in some good timing when it comes to bding and see what the next few months brings you. :dance: xx
Mummy210! Im followig you on fb too! (Vickie dee) but I dont always post, its a punlic group isnt it? So if i comment on anything, all my friends and family will see it and im not comfortable with then all seeing my comments re ttc etc. but I do love the updates :thumbup: you seem to be doing well with temping and you are definitely 4dpo :thumbup: xxxx

hey all! :wave:
Sorry ive been awol again! When on a break, i find it easier to stay away....my 3 month ttc break only lasted 1 month though :blush: and I am back ttc now :haha: and am cd2 , so roll on another 2.5 weeks!

Sorry to hear things are a little slow on the good news front, we do need some good news soon dont we! :thumbup:

Baby those figures at first glance look very promising :thumbup: but like rachy said there is a lot else to take into consideration... I didnt know anything other than 1million p/ml and only 4% motility, both very poor figures and I conceived within 3months and then again 18m later (and hopefully soon):haha: we were a little gutted by our poor figures but we were pleased it had worked and thought that as there is a least one then that is all it takes and we just carried on, oblivious to the rest and thankfully it worked for us. I would monitor your cycle, get in some good timing when it comes to bding and see what the next few months brings you. :dance: xx
Mummy210! Im followig you on fb too! (Vickie dee) but I dont always post, its a punlic group isnt it? So if i comment on anything, all my friends and family will see it and im not comfortable with then all seeing my comments re ttc etc. but I do love the updates :thumbup: you seem to be doing well with temping and you are definitely 4dpo :thumbup: xxxx
Hugs to you live_in_hope I really hope you fall soon.
Awww i'am pleased you are following us on the page yes it may come up on newsfeed if you comment.
Yay so 4dpo I didn't realise I O so early I thought it was later but I guess that's a good thing doing your temps x

thanks hunny! Ive always temped and it wasnt until we started ttc a year ago that it really came in handy. Its when i noticed my cycles were wappy, ovulating at random times, short luteal phases but after starting acupuncture in july, things are starting to improve so its great to see the changes on my charts :thumbup: its quite addictive though! :wacko: :haha: xx

Hi girls,
Glad to see you back live in hope. Fingers crossed for some good news soon!

I think I'm about day 12 at the moment so no ovulation yet. I haven't taken soy this month so I'm hoping things don't get messed up again!

I've ordered hubby some fertilaid. I'm hoping that it might help improve things. We're both struggling with things not happening at the moment. Also, I had my first friend announce a pregnancy since we've been trying (they've been trying less time than us). Ttc is so hard!

Fab website but I can't join as out ttc is a secret:)

Good luck everyone x

9 dpo today, still have very sore boobs so hopefully its something, Dh went for SA this morning, we will get the results next Thursday.

Hi girls,

I think I'm about day 12 at the moment so no ovulation yet. I haven't taken soy this month so I'm hoping things don't get messed up again!

I've ordered hubby some fertilaid. I'm hoping that it might help improve things. We're both struggling with things not happening at the moment. Also, I had my first friend announce a pregnancy since we've been trying (they've been trying less time than us). Ttc is so hard!

Good luck everyone x

thank you :hugs: hate being away and missing you out on where everybody is! I didnt have much success with soy, or any vits/supps actually, nothing decreased my ovultion day or lengthened my lp and i literally tried everything......all but acupuncture....that has been amazing and I am confident in saying that my cycles are at the best they've been since ttc my Emily back in 2010!! :dance: so that I would definitely recommend! :thumbup:

I hear you, ttc is hard, although i found it is easier when people dont know that you're trying. Ttc was a secret for us, the vr was a secret too, nobody knew a thing. It was great fun :haha: but this time I am like a beacon of broodiness :haha: and my mum (who i swear knows exactly when every period is due) asks me every month :wacko: and my sis is preg and my cousin but its all good. Found it hard when the 3 friends i was preg with with my first, all got preg with their 2nd children all at the same time just months after I had a loss so we would have all been pregnant again but i lost mine :nope: but there isnt much we can do about everything else. So just concentrate on yourselves and enjoy as much as poss :dance: it will be you one day :thumbup: xxxx

9 dpo today, still have very sore boobs so hopefully its something, Dh went for SA this morning, we will get the results next Thursday.

ooh fingers crossed babybaby! Sore boobs was my indicator when i got my first bfp, they were swollen and sore like nothing id ever felt! I have had sore boobs i non preg cycles but I just knew that time! :thumbup: roll on next thurs! :dance: fun memories of hubbys sa.... He was so nervous about going into the hospital to give his sample....he went out, got into his van, drive to a secluded area and did it in the back of his van! :haha: :rofl: then drove back and handed it in! :rofl: xx

Hi girls,

Good luck everyone x

thank you :hugs: hate being away and missing you out on where everybody is! I didnt have much success with soy, or any vits/supps actually, nothing decreased my ovultion day or lengthened my lp and i literally tried everything......all but acupuncture....that has been amazing and I am confident in saying that my cycles are at the best they've been since ttc my Emily back in 2010!! :dance: so that I would definitely recommend! :thumbup:

I hear you, ttc is hard, although i found it is easier when people dont know that you're trying. Ttc was a secret for us, the vr was a secret too, nobody knew a thing. It was great fun :haha: but this time I am like a beacon of broodiness :haha: and my mum (who i swear knows exactly when every period is due) asks me every month :wacko: and my sis is preg and my cousin but its all good. Found it hard when the 3 friends i was preg with with my first, all got preg with their 2nd children all at the same time just months after I had a loss so

ooh fingers crossed babybaby! Sore boobs was my indicator when i got my first bfp, they were swollen and sore like nothing id ever felt! I have had sore boobs i non preg cycles but I just knew that time! :thumbup: roll on next thurs! :dance: fun memories of hubbys sa.... He was so nervous about going into the hospital to give his sample....he went out, got into his van, drive to a secluded area and did it in the back of his van! :haha: :rofl: then drove back and handed it in! :rofl: xx

He wasn't looking forward to it, said he was mortified, but at least it's done now.

Helloooo! Well, I'm nearing the end of Af, ready for another cycle! Not very well though and have a bad back too, booo. This just arrived in the post though, please can you help I haven't a clue! hope everyone else is feeling well today! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 9
is that better last one was very fuzzy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
Your Mar test is 100%, that means 100% antisperm antibodies, not good :nope:
All other parameters seem great :thumbup:

ok rachy please don't leave me hanging....what does this mean....does this mean we currently have zero normal sperm? zero chance of getting pregnant? what does that mean?

how could they let us think everything was really good and omit that bit of information? that's so wrong!!!

Can somebody please please help explain googling that result has left me devastated I can't possibly wait the weekend to speak to Mr Harriss, I don't understand how he is so positive on the cover letter never mentioning a problem where as googling 100% agglutination makes conceiving impossible

We have 100% IgG and 72% IgA, and little chance of conceiving naturally but we did manage it a few cycles ago. Chances are slim but no entirely impossible x

oh no elmo, Im sorry to hear this, although I dont know anything about all this, so thanks Rachy for shedding light on things. I dont understand why he wouldnt have said anything.....could you phone and speak to him? Did you ask for the info, I never got this? Id be interested to see mine xx

Hi ladies, af due tomorrow, tests still bfn, boobs still sore, still hopeful.

So if ours says what the IgG is how do we know what our IgA is? Where you able to find out if in your case it's the heads the bodies or the tails that are effected? Apparently that makes a great deal of difference.

Live in - Basically we got a letter saying everything went great and he saw no reason why we wouldn't get pregnant (i posted it in here a while back) and it didn't have a lot of the info in that I see you guys talking about in here so I asked them for more info (the actual figures) and with this letter also he said that everything was good and in brackets that all patients have antibodies after the reversal) it wasn't until rachy said so that I had a clue there was a problem. He is getting back to us tuesday which should make things clearer I hope :( his PA put me onto the page of their website with testimonials from other men who have had babies despite being told that they have 100% antibodies. So that has also helped a tad but I'm still feeling very confused since he told us there was no problem whatsoever x

Elmo ive read those testimonials myself and while yes it is possible to achieve natural pregnancy with antibodies, the higher the titer the lower your chances. Our iga was included in our mar test. I don't know if it's heads or tails but the fact that we had them, where they were seems irrelevant.
Any urologist will tell you that antisperm antibodies have no bearing on conception but speaking from personal experience, yes it does. Ive not spoken to anyone who's concieved with such a high titer, only those with 60% or less seem to have success.

Apparently, frequent ejaculation can help reduce the level of AsAb's but your talking 2-3 times a day and I personally don't have the stamina for that much sex! Another is Tribulus, there is a study suggesting it may help reduce AsAb's also. Dh has been taking it for 6 months now. Im really sorry you're going through this, I do know how you feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->