The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

ah right thats good! I askd coz i was wondering if maybe you werent ovin when you thought, but it sounds like you are xx

No problem, I went to my doctor today and he referred me to gynecologist, i might get some answers then.

I had a rise today but im still not certain ive ovulated, I admit I woke rather late so today's temp is almost certainly inaccurate, it said 36.36 & adjusted temp is 36.19. I think i ovulated today.
Have you stopped or started any new vitamins recently, I know stress can delay ov-probably the reason why mines late x

Hi Rachy, I am taking a pre natal seven seas since September, to be honest I get very stressed during my fertile time and the 2 ww not sure how I am going to combat that ??? any ideas how to relax myself ? I thought with having the results of sa might have helped but hasn't :-(

No advice, people often say "relax and it will happen", I totally disagree. There's so much to ttc that your bound to get a little stressed. Its not as straight forward as just having sex, I wish it were that simple.
Remember, it can take up to 2 years to conceive after vr so I think you just need to be a little more patient x

Hi Rachy, I think that's the part I'm finding hard to accept, that we conceived first try with dd and now this could take a long time, I thought I had myself prepared mentally for that but I definitely don't now that the operation is done and we are trying, the trying part is exhausting for both of us which in turns causes me to get stressed.

Hi ladies I'm new to this board but I was excited to find it! my husband and I decided we were done having children after our second daughter was born but then later a couple years after, we were both deeply convicted about having more children so here we are today about 4 1/2 years later, it's beenabout eight months since my husband finally had his vasectomy reversal, we did get a BFP seven months out but it ended in miscarriage which I'm still actually bleeding from a little bit but we are going to TTC before my first cycle and see how it goes

Hi Rachy, I think that's the part I'm finding hard to accept, that we conceived first try with dd and now this could take a long time, I thought I had myself prepared mentally for that but I definitely don't now that the operation is done and we are trying, the trying part is exhausting for both of us which in turns causes me to get stressed.

Sorry to jump in on your conversation but I just had to because I feel the same exact way, we got pregnant so easy (as soon as we tried)with our other two children and I honestly thought that we would get pregnant right away after the vr but things didn't work out that way and now eight months out and one missed miscarriage at about 7 months of ttc I'm just praying that we will conceive again soon, but it is extremely frustrating!

Sorry to jump in on your conversation but I just had to because I feel the same exact way, we got pregnant so easy (as soon as we tried)with our other two children and I honestly thought that we would get pregnant right away after the vr but things didn't work out that way and now eight months out and one missed miscarriage at about 7 months of ttc I'm just praying that we will conceive again soon, but it is extremely frustrating!

Hi there, its really is very hard each month, i am only three months in, i'm thinking of giving it 6 months and then look at icsi or ivf whichever we are suitable for. I am 37 so not getting any younger and cant really wait 2 years.

Im sorry for your loss :hugs:
We concieved right away with our 2 children so didn't expect to be waiting this long after vr. We did conceive in august but it was short lived also. We are into cycle 23 with no sticky bean :(

Babyno2, I would definitely look into icsi and given your age I think your right to start at the 6 months mark, in the meantime, give it your all! Bd every other day throughout your cycle and enjoy it :thumbup:

hey, im kinda the same although all my ttc has been after vr and luckily was able to conceive quickly twice (2nd was a loss though) and this time ive been trying for over a year.....really frustrating as ive done it twice before after vr, so why not now.....???? Im not the most patient of people xx

hey, im kinda the same although all my ttc has been after vr and luckily was able to conceive quickly twice (2nd was a loss though) and this time ive been trying for over a year.....really frustrating as ive done it twice before after vr, so why not now.....???? Im not the most patient of people xx

Maybe its time for a repeat SA, find out if somethings going on with your dh's swimmers :shrug:
If everything's good with him then go for further testing yourself?
I would have expected you to have a bfp by now especially after achieving 2 so quickly x

Im sorry for your loss :hugs:
We concieved right away with our 2 children so didn't expect to be waiting this long after vr. We did conceive in august but it was short lived also. We are into cycle 23 with no sticky bean :(

Babyno2, I would definitely look into icsi and given your age I think your right to start at the 6 months mark, in the meantime, give it your all! Bd every other day throughout your cycle and enjoy it :thumbup:

Im sorry for your loss as well, Im really praying that it doesnt take us that long-Im 32 and we want to have 2 more children Lord willing by the time Im 35, 36 at the most! Of course we would be happy if we could just have one more, but we are hoping for two. It sounds like we are in a somewhat similar situation though...I think it's one of the hardest parts for me-just knowing how easily I got pregnant before the vasectomy and now Im just like really?!

My aim was to have just 1 more before my 30th, I was 28 at the time of deciding to go ahead with the vr, im now 30 so that ideas gone out the window lol
Im aiming for 35 at the latest, after that we're giving up.
When I fell pregnant with my youngest, we had only decided to try 3/4 weeks before our positive test, infact I cant even remember having sex! Dh even said to me "how the heck did that happen! " so yeah its definitely frustrating, I feel your pain x

hey ladies! :wave:
Ooh rachy how you feeling? Your chart looks amazing, identical to my first preg chart!! :thumbup:
Im with you all on the frustration part....im 30 now too and although id never set an age limit....i am struggling with how long its taking, especially as the last two were so quick....13months now....which i know isnt long compared to some, but a pain non the less....ill be knocking temping on the head in the new year...hubby isnt being very productive if you get me....its all abit too stressful for my liking...blah lol x

Hi ladies how do I chart ? I bought a basal thermometer but have tried to use the fertility friend app on my phone but it keeps crashing.

Live in hope, really, I just thought it was wacky because I ovulated late & maybe there's a progesterone issue this month. Ive never had a chart with erratic temps like this before :shrug:
I think you'll be pregnant soon, I see no reason why not. I say just give a cycle your all, every day- twice a day if needs be, it could be all that's needed :thumbup:

Babyno2, try removing the app and reinstalling it xx

Do i just put in my temperature every day then? or anything else, also from what day in my cycle do i start temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->