The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hey ladies, reversal done! All went well and hubby is now nicely bruised and resting :) Although he had the op Monday he was today questioning the two week wait haha good sign that hes recovering! I'm currently with AF so I should be ovulating when normal activities resume - however I have a short luteal phase and spotted this month for 5 days before full flow arrived so I am going to try and address that as took a while to conceive our daughter because of that!

How are you all getting on this month? Any BFP's? :)

hey! Aw yay!!! Glad he's doing ok!! :thumbup: sorry i didnt get on here sooner but Ive not been on lately, no bfps yet :dohh: im starting my first templess cycle and will not temp over xmas!! :thumbup: im doing ok at the minute but the real test will be when ov comes....il prob still use opks, but il do my hardest to stay off the temping......

I suffered with short lps, sometimes 7/8 days!! I tried everything possible, all the vits/supps that they recommend to lengthen lps but nothing worked...i started acupuncture in july and since then ive had 10/11/12 day lps!! When i was ttc my daughter 10day lps were the norm for me, so 10 or above is great for me!! :dance: xxx

hey, hows everybody doing? Xxx all ready for xmas? I cant flaming wait!!! Xx

Acupuncture is a good idea! To be honest I'm a competitive bodybuilder and when I am not dieting, training and eating healthy my luteal phases are short like 7-8 days but when I'm training heavy and eating very strict my periods are spot on! Thing is I've just competed so spent a long time dieting for my last competition and now I am enjoying a bit of a break - I am still training but I am not so strict with the eating and its annoying that within only one month of relaxing the diet the periods have relapsed to spotting a week before AF arrives :/

Did any of you ladies wait for the full two weeks post reversal surgery?

Hubby is getting really impatient even though its only been one week but I've told him we have to wait as 7-10 days is the time when infection can appear and I read the vas is at its weakest 7-10 days after but then I've also read about scarring appearing soon after surgery and scuppering bfps! I've also read about surgeons joining the vas together but not checking if theres been a blow out further down the tube which can block the tubes unbeknown to the man until his sperm tests...

Maybe I should stop reading on the internet as its only been a week since surgery lol

I'm all ready for Xmas I literally cant wait to see our kiddies faces!

Yup, all set for the fat man, we've actually been finished since the end of November.... super organised!

Charlie, we made it to day 11 before giving into temptation and had no issues with infection or scarring. We returned a count of 112million 9wks post vr so sex definitely didn't affect our outcome :thumbup:

Hi ladies took the relaxed approached this month, none of those symptoms so far but trying not to get my hopes up, not long to next SA 19th Jan hopefully the results will be better. Happy Christmas everyone.

hey! :wave: did you all have a great xmas!! We had a lovely time here. Me and ,y sis went shopping all day yesterday.....when i got home, my xmas tree was out on drive! Hubby had completely de-christmassed my house! :cry: not quite ready for it to be over. Got another week off work though so thats good! Xxxx

hi ladies ive not been on for a while. dp lost his sister in april :( :( i had only just really joined before. and weve had a bit of a tough year. just wanted to send lots of babydust to you all. we have chosen our reversal date six weeks before our wedding in may 2016 so will hopefully be around march time, the lovely lady at doctor harris clinic said it would be good timing pre wedding. hehe. finding the waiting hard though really hard.

its my birthday today im 37. hope you are all well and had a lovely xmas!! look forward to getting to know you all xxxx

Thanks Rachy that's reassuring! We managed 13 days but he did get an infection so had to go to a&e late Christmas Eve for antibiotics but all has cleared up now..

Christmas was amazing Liveinhope but can't believe your hubby took the tree down already haha! I do mine 12 days before and 12 days after although I'm seriously considering wrapping the tree in cling film this year and putting it in the loft as it is so next year I don't have to spend 2 hours decorating it!

Sorry to hear of your partners loss Jen that must be extremely tough :( but fantastic news that you have booked reversal - we used Dr Harriss and have nothing but good things to report of our experience..

Baby dust to everyone and Happy New Year! Xx

Hi ladies happy new year.

Well I got my BFP on Christmas day!!! I am soooo nervous this time, feeling pains all over etc, had bloods taken yesterday to rule out an ectopic but my doctor doesn't think it is but just to be sure, I'm convinced it's a cyst of some sort as the pain I have I got each month when af was due.

oh wow!! :dance: congratulations!!! Great news! Made my day! I shall keep everything crossed for you that everything is a-ok and stays that way xxxxxx
A very happy new year to you all xxxxxxxx

Thanks a mill, I'm hoping it's just me being over paranoid as I'm 7 years older since I had my dd.

ps I am still curious to know dh next SA results to see if they did improve :) I won't put him through it

aww im the same, quite curious but at the end of the day, it doesnt really matter now hey? :shrug: so excited for you xxx

Fantastic news hun! Just relax - easier said than done but its out of your control now, so let your body do its thing and whatever happens does so for a reason but worrying just highers your cortisol levels and won't do you any good.

Amazing news though - very pleased for you :) xx

Fantastic news hun! Just relax - easier said than done but its out of your control now, so let your body do its thing and whatever happens does so for a reason but worrying just highers your cortisol levels and won't do you any good.

Amazing news though - very pleased for you :) xx

Thanks a mill, still hasnt sunk in yet to be honest, still doing hpt just to keep confirming:wacko:

my prayers have been answered!! After last month when i ovd at cd37, i was devastated. And hubby goes away on monday for 6 weeks. On Monday il be cd23 and today (cd20) i go a +opk!! So pleased that we get a weekend of bding before he goes away.....if i can pin him down...he hasnt been the most compliant lately at ov time :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->