The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

i just put all my cycle info in from july until now and the ovulation dates are way different to what i have on another app i use and also this corresponds to the digital ovulation tests too?? does it work off temps more than dates

Yes take ur temp at the same time every morning and input that onto your chart. Ff is pretty accurate at pinpointing ovulation. It doesn't need opks but do help. If your other app was just going off dates rather than temps then its just guessing which of course could be very wrong x

Hi Rachy, thanks for your help, when do i start taking temps ? which cycle day or is it every day of the month?

Its up to you really, you can start on the first day of bleed or as soon as bleeding stops, if you know you haven't ovulated yet then start right away. The good thing about charting, is that you'll always be prepared for af so she'll never catch you off guard :thumbup: Not that we want af! X

Its up to you really, you can start on the first day of bleed or as soon as bleeding stops, if you know you haven't ovulated yet then start right away. The good thing about charting, is that you'll always be prepared for af so she'll never catch you off guard :thumbup: Not that we want af! X

and with temping, when it peaks what does that mean?

A rise will indicate ovulation if the new level of temps are sustained for atleast 3 consecutive days. Scroll through my charts and youll see the pattern, ignore this cycle as im having a wierd month. As you can see I have discovered I ovulate on either day 12 or 14 and my luteal phase is 12/13 days long so even without charting, I know when ovulation is nearing. Make sure your tracking cervical mucous as it also indicates ov x

Live in hope, really, I just thought it was wacky because I ovulated late & maybe there's a progesterone issue this month. Ive never had a chart with erratic temps like this before :shrug:
I think you'll be pregnant soon, I see no reason why not. I say just give a cycle your all, every day- twice a day if needs be, it could be all that's needed :thumbup:

Babyno2, try removing the app and reinstalling it xx

yer its weird! Il post a pic of mine, it was only my 3rd ever chart and it was weird coz ff kept taking my crosshairs away coz the temps went up, down, up, down to the coverline each time! Then it went up up up!! :thumbup:

Thank you, i hope so too, hubby isnt all for dtd lots, he doesnt like the pressure, and the pressure doesnt like him :dohh: its caused a lot of probs actually, so much so which is why i wont be temping...although il always know when im oving with my cm etc....but hey ho.... I kinda enjoy it though, so i will miss it :blush: lol

Babybaby- good luck temping, you'll soon pick it up! I use the ff app on my phone, just put in your temp everyday, preferrably within the same same hour each morning, the same time the better. Vaginally is more acurate than orally but orally is fine. :thumbup: xxx

hey,yer i do it vaginally! temps can be affected if u sleep with ya mouth open etc. im so used to it now x

Yea I see the similarities, now you've gone and made me obsessive :haha:
We're ntnp at the min so the charting for me is just purely so I know when af is due, I like knowing what's going on with my body so I don't think I could give it up just yet, im kinda addicted tbh lol.
I sometimes wish dh didn't enjoy dtd so much, im always the one who cant be arsed to dtd. Ive horrible nightmares about dh being in his 80's with a permanent errection and broken ornaments everywhere! So I think id rather be in your position, atleast id get some sleep (& my ornaments would be safe) :D

Babyno2, I temp orally as I'm not a mouth breather, dh is though, he's terrible and sounds like darth vader...so annoying

Xx

Hi girls!
Thought I'd check in. I've been trying not to think about it too much. Think we're on about month ten now. It's not happening so I feel like we need to decide what to do in the new year. Not straight away but in 2015 at some stage!
We're getting a puppy next week so that is keeping my mind off it! I haven't used opks or monitored at all the last couple of months. I'm due on at the weekend. I've had a bit of pink today. We dtd last night so could be from that.
I was really hoping to see a bfp from someone but looks like we're all still trying....

No bfps just yet but ive a sneaky suspicion 2015 is gonna be a great year for all of us.

I had good news from the fertility clinic today, they're happy for us to progress after my cardiac arrest caused an irritating delay. They had already sent our dna to Guys in London for linkage analysis to build the probes, but we discovered that my sons sample which was 7 years old has degraded and there's not enough of it. So he has to go for bloods so they can continue with working on profiling. They said we should expect to start cycling anywhere from April to August :happydance:
So now I just need to hope that I have plenty of normal healthy embryos x

DH had his VR in April and we have been trying since the day he got the OK from the Dr. I'm 43 so the odds do not appear to be in our favor. We have faith in God's timing though and are hopeful that a baby is in His plan for us. Glad I found this thread but sad to see many of the posts are from 4 years ago. Am I alone in my venture?

Hey! Your not alone, there's plenty of us trying. I feel your frustration, it really gets you down when you hear of some getting pregnant right away after vr. We've been trying since April 2013 :wacko:

Hello ladies, not had access to the net for a while! Hubby is having his reversal on Monday with Dr Harriss - eek! I will most likely be ovulating two weeks after the surgery! Really hope it all goes well - will update you next week!

hey :wave:

Ooooh good luck to you and hubby charlie B! :thumbup: :dance: if he looks after himself well, you may get your first shot at ttc when you ov next!! :dance: xxx

Rachy, great news about your news from the clinic! And your chart looks great too! Your spotting, is it af you think? Your chart went triphasic xx

Yea I think its af, ive got a kidney infection so the higher temps are most likely from that.
Did you test today? Your chart looks promising :thumbup:

Hi Charlie, good luck on monday

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back