The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hi Lauralouuu :wave: congrats on getting your consultation booked! :dance: you will love Dr Harriss, he was so nice, professional and just a really down to earth kinda guy. Made us feel very relaxed and told us how it was. There are a lot of Mr Harriss' Vr WaGs on here :thumbup: xxx

Ok so I am 7-8 dpo and the wait is killing me already - I swore I wasn't going to test until after my period was due but I am getting itchy feet! I'd forgotten how testing this 2ww was!
Live_in_hope how long until your AF is due?

hehe ive already told myself il start testing on monday at 8dpo haha.... Af is due next thurs, my luteal phases are usually only 10days, 11 on a good month xx

Be strong ladies!!!!
I like to wait for af unless my chart screams :test:
Having said that, at 9dpo I had major af cramps and this morning my nipples began feeling sore so now im trying to convince myself not to run out and buy some tests :wacko: xx

I'm due on Thursday aswell! I've def felt pressure in my uterus this month and I am waking up to pee at night but I'm sure I'm doing that by myself! Haha good to see we are all in the same boat! I might do a test this weekend lol

lol Rachy, i just cant help myself...but over the last year, there hasnt been many months where we've given it a good shot....this is a good-ish shot this month.....
My nipples are usually sore to touch during all my tww's, so its the progesterone i guess..... But this week, ive had days where they've swollen (boobs not nipples) and tonight.....wow, i had to take my bra off as it felt tight and the pain as i released them (and im not graced with big boobs) :shock: so painful! Ive only ever had painful swollen boobs during a tww before and that was when preg with Em!! Didnt have it during my 2nd brp cycle though..... So im keeping everything crossed so very tightly....

charlie! Fx for you, really hope we both get a little surprise next week!! :dance: xxx

Ladies... im on a fb group and it is mainly ladies from the usa, so i have set up a secret uk VR wags group... If you would like to join, then please let me know and il give you link to add. It is secret and posts appear in your newsfeed but nobody that isnt in the group can not seen a thing. Xxxx

Glad I didn't buy any tests, af will be here in full force tomorrow, I expect she'll be as fierce as that bloomin wind!
I get sore bbs most cycles, usually around the sides and in the armpits. On my bfp cycles I only ever got sore sensitive nipples.

I'll join the group :thumbup:

I have high hopes for you this cycle. Great steady temps and perfect timing, surely you got this!
Xx

Glad I didn't buy any tests, af will be here in full force tomorrow, I expect she'll be as fierce as that bloomin wind!
I get sore bbs most cycles, usually around the sides and in the armpits. On my bfp cycles I only ever got sore sensitive nipples.

I'll join the group :thumbup:

I have high hopes for you this cycle. Great steady temps and perfect timing, surely you got this!
Xx

aw hunny, no sorry she got you! :nope: :dohh: :growlmad:

I ordinarily wouldnt feel that hopeful but i feel different this month. Sore nipples again today, pressury headache that ive had a few days now and today i was at my friends sons baptism and emily was playing up, keep trying to run off so naturally you grab/restrain and twice i got tight/pulling pains on my lower right side (the side i ovd) and afterwards it left me with a constant dull ache which i still have now...i can pinpoint it with my finger!.... Hope i didnt upset anything, if thats possible...a reluctant 3 year old can put a lot of strain on the old muscles...not to mention my back which has been particularly sore these past few days....again another thing that is quite unusual for me......but, my body has done this many a times so we shall see.... Xxxx.

ps,

As its a private group you have to be a fb friend so i can then invite you to the group. If you'd still like to join here is my fb name etc xx

Nobody on my facebook knows im ttc so theres never any baby talk on there. Strictly bnb and secret groups hehe xxx

morning! :wave:
Well im feeling extremely hopeful this morning, quite a jump in temp. Ive never had an i.dip before but there can always be a first :thumbup: sorry you couldnt find me?? ill add you now xxx

thank you! Well it was a bfn for me but im more bummed about my temp dipping.....what is in my chart in sig is the adjusted temp...it was 2hours earlier and alot more drastic....hoping that this is my i.dip... Keeping as positive as i can xx

I had a temp dip today too only 0.04 but still.. I had a pink spot of blood Sunday so was hopeful for implantation bleeding but that would be at 11dpo which is quite late considering I have short luteal phases.. I had a really good feeling about falling first time this time round but I've got period cramps today and I usually start spotting about now so hope is fading!

aw no, i shall keep everything crossed, your luteal phases dont sound that short, so you're 12dpo today? Earlier last year, i had 7,8,9 day lps... :nope: they are up to 10/11 now, so thurs/fri for af, more likey thursday but hopefully not for another 9months...fx!! Xx

Yeah my luteal phases were that short but this one seems to be OK in length as I am 13dpo today but my problem is late implantation so although my luteal phase seems ok it still wont be long enough for the bean to stick. I think I got IB on sunday as I had one spot of pink then monday one spot of brown plus thick cm TMI sorry! but today had some pink this morning and now nothing but still got AF cramps and got another dip in temp this morning :( I think if temp dips again tmr then I can def write this month off haha it is only first month though so can't expect to be that lucky :)

sorry, she got me too...... Feelinh blah.....dont know how much Ive got left in me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->