The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi guys,
Quick history for you... OH had reversal in Dec 7yrs post V. He has 3 kids from previous. I have an 8yr old from a previous relationship, she was conceived on contraceptive injection but much loved!
We are actively trying, m1 TTC, and think I am 7dpo....

Now is it possible to fall so quick?! With my DD I had symptoms when I was 3 weeks pregnant, although we didn't know I was that early till I had emergency scans for pain! She didn't even have a heartbeat! (My friend at the time made take a test as I mentioned painful nipples and aversion to alcohol!) symptoms as follows
Dpo 1-4nothing
Dpo 5 nauseous in the eve, went to bed early as felt rough! Gassy
Dpo 6 nipples like ice on them and nauseous feeling and gassy. Water tastes weird
Dpo 7 nipples like ice on them nauseous/ heartburn. Water tastes weird

Can this happen so early again? Still 8 days till AF due!:wacko:

Congratulations on the vr!
Im 7dpo also and have the nipple thing going on. I guess it can be possible if your an early implanter but its mostly due to progesterone. I swear im preggers most months! Good luck & I hope you get your bfp soon x

Welcome new ladies!

Does anyone know if that is true about abnormalities? :shrug:

What an amazing journey, an enormous congratulations to you on your third pregnancy im so pleased for you I mean that.

Rachy I always think I'm pregnant too, have taught myself not to listen to my body now lol.

Liv have you guys thought about another SA to check for any scarring with tubes sealing back up? I'm sure it's not the case but just a thought with you falling pregnant so quickly the first time and it now taking a lot longer (though that can happen with a couple who haven't had vr!)

Well we are going for it this month, have been dtd every day even though I haven't ovulated yet (im testing but not temping) and I have to say hubby's goods do seem thinner, bit more watery, as you know we had a problem with the clumping x

Elmo, watery semen is quite often an indication of a lower count, understandable if you've been at it every day. I remember thinking dh's was quite runny on my Ovulation day which did worry me but, like you said, could also be good in terms of AsAb's x

Don't get me wrong it's far from watery just not as obviously clumped as before

I have zero concerns with his sperm count it was really high, just unfortunatly so where the antibodies! Totally normal after a reversal though so I'm hoping they will have reduced x

Hey Elmo,

My hubby's semen was waterery and creamy after the op... Looked almost like it was two liquids separated but has pretty much returned to normal now- creamy but not too thick if that makes sense?!
He only had it done 6 weeks ago so still early days, guess we will find out when he does his 3 month sample!

hey all! :wave: xxx

Welcome pitterpatter! :wave: congrats o hubby getting the vr! Yes it can happen quickly! My friend conceived first month of trying, that was 7weeks after vr :thumbup: i was 3rd cycle after vr..... Like rachy said, progesterone makes you feel the same as if you would if you were pregnant, so preg or not, anything before 7dpo is down to progesterone, after that it could be either depending on whether you are preg or not. I too convince myself im preg each month lol...my nipples kill me ever month....

Elmo, yes we've spoken about another sa...hes working away in the weekdays at the min so we will arrange it for when hes back in anout 3 weeks time... To be honest, i do think it would have happened by now if bd tining was better....ok wehave been ttc for over a year, but some months we abstained, some months he was away, som months he backed off and told me once was enough (haha yer right!) so really there ws literally 4 months out of 13 where we did it in my fertile window and only one of those months we did it more than once....not good reAlly. Lol....
This is my first cycle witout intervention in over a year, no supplements, no acupuncture etc etc so im interested to see what would happen with my ov day and lp.... Im hoping i will ov this weekend, but withou help, who knows....???
We are moving at the end of the month so im hoping with some other focus it may do the workd of good....also i had a gail prediction who predicts conception next month with a girl :thumbup: we shall see....she was spot on with Emily xx

Hi to the new ladies, my dh had his vr in September and I got my bfp in December, so it can work quick.

TMI moment ladies....

My husband informed me last night while dtd that my cervix is extremely low, squiggy and almost bulging! He says he's never felt anything like it since we have been together (8yrs and v active) Now I have had a feel and it certainly feels very obvious and 'ripe'! what does it mean?
AF due on 10/11th... We roughly dtd around O but have not properly charted yet, I'm just using a generic calender based on cycle length ect...

Congratulations !!! So happy for you and your growing family. I hope to be blessed soon with a family of my own. We start trying on Monday. Again, congrats!!!

Well we are now 3weeks post VR and I caved and bought a super cheap kids microscope after some looking and almost giving up thinking there was none ( microscope is appallingly bad ) we finally saw swimmers quite happily swimming away. Super excited now, okay I know it's not a very techincal and certainly not guaranteed but seeing little wrigglers after three weeks surely has to be a good sign ��

Hey all, sorry Ive been awol! How is everybody? Xxx

Siberiananya, great news about the swimmers! How exciting! A very good sign id say! :dance: xxxx

Pitterpatter, how are you? Where abouts are you now in your cycle do you think? Xxx

Hi everyone

Haven't been on here for ages

Still no baby for me :cry::cry:

Had a miscarriage at Christmas :( not that we were or are trying, but docs seem to think hubbies sperm is too weak to fertilise so whilst it may penetrate the egg and I'm probably extremely fertile, dh spermies just aren't strong enough...never mind...can't say we didn't try

4 years (January just gone) after VR so ruled it out now

Live in Hope can you send me fb link, I go on there more than here

Best of luck to everyone on here, I think about you all often xxx

I'm really sorry to hear that. Wish I had something more comforting to say, my heart goes out to you both xx

Well Af is due Friday but I'm testing negative again this month. Keep having pains that come and go. It may as well get on with it now x

:nope: im so sorry hunny, I did pm you the other day xxx life is so cruel to so many good people :nope: xxxxx

Elmo Im due friday too...or sat if im (un)lucky....fx for us all xxxxx

Hey guys,

Live_in_hope, sorry I didn't reply sooner for some reason it has stopped sending emails to say someone's posted! I think I may have O'd today... First month temping so interested to see what happens and what it shows, first few days were hectic as travelling and had an abnormal period last month so wondering if something almost happened as very unusual for me! Anyway i will post a picture of my chart so far... Let me know what you think of it!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm really not coping well, I can't do this anymore. I feel so silly it's been 8 months and I have three beautiful boys as it is but I can't accept that this isn't going to happen, I have never felt so alone. I resent my husband for doing this to us, he never should have had it done. I told him not to do it and that it was a mistake. He is not yet 25 for and was 22 at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->