The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

That's great news liv!!

Rachy I will be calling back in a week or two to see if it's been successful and remember if it hasn't you have your IVF journey ahead of you xxx

We shall see, if it hasn't worked, at least we tried it. Perhaps we need to do it most months but I really cant be bothered :haha:
As you say we do have ivf coming up but we would love to avoid that if at all possible.

We've been checking the cost for us travelling to London for egg collection and transfer, its looking at around £300-500 depending on mode of transport each time. Although our cycles are nhs funded, its still going to be a strain financially. Nothing is ever straight forward for us :) xx

no, its not rachy is it! :hugs: im keeping everything crossed for you for this month though!! Xxxxxxxx ive not had my confirmation email yet, hoping its tomorrow. Then thats it now until we pay at the beginning of sept xxxxxxx

Elmo.....when you had your bmi card did you have an internet log on so you could pay online? Coz obviously its in my dads name but he'd rather not have the hassle of money transfers each month.....is there a way i can pay from my account? x

Any news on your confirmation yet vickie? xx

7dpo today and not feeling great about our chances. no symptoms but its obviously too early. Ive been enjoying the sun and pool with my kids today, im totally sunburnt. I always seem to forget to lotion myself after doing the kids

My daughter is being admitted to hospital on Sunday for her heart operation. She's absolutely terrified & to tell you the truth, so am i. I honestly don't know how im going to keep a brave face :wacko:

Anyway, I hope your all well xx

hey rachy! Yes i got confirmation today...i had to chase it though. I emailed last night and she emailed today and said that it was strange because it was on the system, but she sent me confirmation anyway. So yep thats it...all set, roll on 21st sept!! Xx

Fingers crossed hunny, your chart looks ok so far, kinda like one of my preg charts actually! :thumbup: i want daily updates please!! Lol

It must be so worrying, i would be too. I hope you can keep a brave face for her but I can only imagine how hard it will be. Wishing her all the best xxxxxxxx

Thats fantastic hun, roll on September :happydance:

Nothing much to report today, slightly tender bbs which isn't unusual & mega sunburn (if only that was a symptom) xx

hey rachy! Ooh charts still good! How longs your lp usually? When will you test? Fx!!!!! Xxx

12/13 days. I wont test unless im definitely late. Ive learned from all the past bfn's that testing just ain't worth the stress. I think ill see if i make it to 18dpo xx

18 dpo!!! You'll be well overdue af then!! Ooh i do hope this is it! Xxxx

Hey ladies, sorry haven't posted in a while, it's been difficult coming to terms with the prospect of no more bundles of joy! But I've been keeping up with all of you via here and Rachy ive got all my fingers crossed for and good luck to your daughter I hope her op goes well!
Vic grrrrrreat news on the 2nd VR!! Hopefully a Christmas present worth waiting for!! I'm not on fb at the moment just in case you've looked and seen you can't find me lol I know I will be reading about your bfp very soon though!!

Hubby had his 6 month SA done yesterday so just got to wait for the results of that and see if anything has changed on 3 months.. I'm not charting but I have been doing the odd temp and I'm around 10dpo today with quite a High temp for this stage and no spotting at all so far which is pretty unheard of by 27 days.. But I know it's just my body playing tricks so I'm not getting hopeful!

Baby dust to you all xxxx

Hi guys, Vicky we just pay via direct debit every month, only downside being that the payment goes down each month because you pay a percent of the overall amount outstanding and I'm too lazy to make an over payment, could have it paid off quicker but oh well. In no rush since it technically hasn't worked for us. I'm actually one day late today but did a cheap test with mid morning pee and its negative. I don't feel like it's imminent but maybe I ovulated a bit later, I didn't test for ovulation this month no point really.

Good luck rachy! Vicky September will be here before you know it! Xx

hey charlie! :wave: xxxxx
Hows your temp today? Our bodies can play tricks but i hope that isnt the case for you! Im sorry, im terrible at going on the vr wag fb page, cant remember when i last posted! Xx thank you, i hope sept comes round quickly too! But at the same time im looking forward to having a great, chilled out summer xxxx

Thanks elmo! We want to get it paid off as quickly as poss so will just chuck as much money as we can each month.....if we find out at xmas that it hasnt worked, then i dont know if il be so keen....but i refuse to think like that yet. Lol xxx

Rachy! How are you today? Your temp is still up! Fx!! Xxxxx

Thanks charlie & elmo.

Not much change to report. Tomorrow will be the last temp i take until my daughters discharged so I just have to hope it stays up xx

Huge temp drop this morning :(
unusual for it to drop this much on 11dpo, af isnt actually due until tues/wed. Looks like she's gonna be early x

woah that is quite a drop! But looks like you had a late night and i net it was restless with the worry that your feeling for your daughter, maybe thats affected it? :shrug: wishing her all the best rachy xxx i can only imagine how worrried you must be feeling, but she will be in very good hands xxxx

Oh rachy I didn't even respond about your daughter! Must be extremely daunting for all of you please let us know how she got on xx

Well I'm two days late now...but I looked at the ovulation app and I have gone to 31 or 32 days before so it could be tomorrow, must say today I have felt very snappy and very hungry which are my af sings so probably won't be far off xx

ooh im keeping everything crossed elmo, but boo to af symptoms :growlmad: i really hope that this is it for you xxxxxx

Ok so three days late today...though the day is young after all. I just did an Amazon one step test, it's definitely not positive, though I can't quite say that it's negative either, does that make sense? It's not like a bit fat stark white negative. Wonder if I dipped it in the fmu too long? Either way I reckon you would see a clear bfp at 3 days late if there was one to see surely.
Will probably be back on later today to report AF.
Rachy how is your daughter? Xx

Thanks ladies. We're currently sat on the ward waiting to go to theater. She's fed up, dehydrated and starving. Im a bit peeved that we had to come in yesterday when her op is clearly after lunch today, would have been better if we stayed at home last night. To make matters worse, we live well over an hour away from the Freemans so there's no nipping home for anything.

I have no idea what my temp was this morning, no spotting yet. Im beginning to feel like I've been kicked in the VaJaJa so af must be imminent xx

Ugh what horrible timing for your AF to come. How long will the operation take? So silly having you in from yesterday, as you say would have been much happier at home! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->