The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Should I go out and buy a first response?! I feel so silly because I know how unlikely it is. Frustrating because in all the months of trying I was never late not like this, can only remember one time x

Well I went and got a clearblue digital. Somehow it seems to hurt more when the disappointment is spelt out!
"Not pregnant"
Oh well. Back to reality.

Let us know how the surgery goes xx

evening ladies! Ah no elmo! Boo! But!.....digi tests arent great for detecting early preg anyway and it wasnt fmu, so i wouldnt expect to see much until about a week after af due on a digi( theres always exceptions though, like with anything)..... You are still without af so thats a great sign! Do another with fmu tomorrow!

Hey rachy! Thinking of you and your daughter today! I cant believe you had to be in yesterday! Did they say why? And no af for you too! :thumbup:
Love the vajaja :haha: that did make me laugh! Xx

Morning! Thanks Vicky but I don't think so can't be reading those words again. Still not got af 4 days late today but I do think it will come today I can kind of feel it.

Rach how is your daughter I hope everything is ok xxx

Morning. Af showed up late last night so today is day 1..Boooo!

Kacey's doing ok. It was heart breaking seeing her being put to sleep, i definitely cried more than she did.
Her op went well. They managed to close the large hole with a device but on closer inspection, the wall between the atrias is full of holes, like cheese! Those will be monitored when she gets her Cardiomyopathy check ups.
Docs kept coming to see her during the night because her heart rate kept sitting at around 50bpm, extremely low for a child. It seems to be settling down now. She's still hooked up to the heart monitors but we're hoping she's well enough to walk around soon.
We can't wait to get home to our own beds! xx

Wow rachy your being incredibly brave I would be in bits! So glad it went well, sounds very frightening about the other holes but if they are happy just to monitor it then that seems reassuring?
Sorry af came, I feel quite sure I will be joining you for day 1 some point today. Can't understand why I am 4 days late it has never happened but I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant. It's sort of made me realise that I'm not ready to give up, but at the same Time we can't afford treatment and we know it's dam near impossible naturally so not sure what to think xx

Just not try not protect, if you bd regular enough, its still a chance every cycle without the added stress of actively ttc.

Kacey had a funny turn not so long ago. She blacked out after having her dressing removed. It seems that the low heart rate had returned along with low blood pressure. I had kacey in my arms whilst trying to pull the emergency cord, she quickly came round once we returned her to bed.
I am in bits hun, all ive done is cry. I cant wait till this is over x

Oh my god Rach I went all goosebumpy just reading that. Will they be keeping her in another day now? Probably best that they do? I feel for you I really do, hope you can all be in your home and get some rest physically and emotionally soon. Xx

Im not sure, it depends on her really. She has since been in the play room and she's had some dinner so she's alot better than this morning. Ive a feeling they'll keep her in x

Yea I think they probably will do too just to be safe, think they like 24 hours to pass without anything like that happening before discharging don't they xx

omg rachy! Poor kacey! And poor you! :cry: im glad the op went well and pleased that they are monitoring very closely! Did they come quikcly when you pulled the cord? Although its a matter of seconds, i bet it seemed a lifetime! :shock: sorry af got you too :nope: xxx

Elmo, amy sign of af for you? Xxx

Feels like a lifetime doesn't it from pulling that cord to them getting there. Experienced it with Reid, terrifying. Has she been fine the rest of today Rach are they keeping you there tonight? X

The nurse told the doctor she was there as soon as i pulled it but yea, it seemed a lot longer to me. It was just awful holding her lifeless body.
Anyway, docs were pleased with her progress throughout the day so they've let her come home with a heart monitor on. She has to go back tomorrow to get it checked. We're so glad to be home, and she definitely feels better for it xx

Aw that's great news so glad you are home, everything always feel brighter in your own home away from a hospital.

Vicky just noticed you asked about Af, no it's bizarre, stil not here! X

Sooo definitely not pregnant, AF got me at 6am and it is a BAD one, really hurts 😢 - no idea why I was 5 days late! X

Hi ladies, just thought I'd update you all. Kacey is doing very well and is returning to school on monday. Im starting to relax a bit more now that she's healing and the op is beginning to seem like ages ago!
We had some good news from the fertility clinic today, they have us booked in to plan our first pgd cycle on the 3rd of July so hopefully we get to start towards the end of july or August. This means, if it all goes according to plan, we may be pregnant by Christmas :happydance: xx

Rachy, what an ordeal with your daughter! I'm so glad she's on the me do and going back to school! And I'm so happy you get to start your cycle soon! I might be just a week or two ahead of you with our cycle!

Elmo, I'm sorry AF played tricks on you this time. :(

Thanks hun. Its been a tough time but we've survived it. We book our transfer next week but my next day 1 is the day we fly to Marmaris so im having to wait until my next cycle which is first week of August. If all goes well & we have a good normal blastocyst, FET should be by October at the latest.

Oh yes, the timeline is a long one...who knows, I might end up doing a freeze all cycle, depending on how it goes...you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->