The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

here's my baby!! :dance:
Was sobbing before she even started! I was so scared!! But so so happy, even though I cried through the whole thing! :dohh: we got to hear the heartbeat too and it was perfect. It was bigger than i expected and measured bigger too. 8 weeks. Obviously Im not but Id rather it measure bigger than smaller at this stage anyway! Xx here she/he is! Xxx :cloud9: xx

image.jpg

Thanks Liv, some better news later yesterday and today. All 3 were mature and successfully injected and today look fertilised and going well. Now have to get to Monday morning before they call us to decide if day 3 or 5 transfer, just keeping fingers crossed they make it that far!

aww sol-fee that is great news! Bet you were so relieved! :hugs: will you transfer all 3? Exciting! Xxx

Just saw your scan pic, so exciting! So pleased for you. We are probably only transferring one. Unless they are not great quality in which case we might go for 2.

Glad all three eggs were mature and fertilized, Sol! I had really bad fresh IVF cycles, always had lots of follicles but only 2 mature eggs both my fresh cycles. Always so disappointing! I hope these three keep going strong for you!

Rachy, glad to hear you're doing ok and looking forward to your next cycles! Congrats on the kitchen!

Hey elmo, hope you're well. Im hoping to start down regulation in early march with egg collection in april, that all depends if Guys can fit us in for embryo biopsy then though.

I told you not to worry vickie, im really glad things are going so well. This one's definitely a keeper 😉.
As for the kitchen....its been a nightmare...nowhere near finished! The units are in but ive got some plastering to do and im still waiting for our new worktops 😠 anyway....heres a before and during the change xx

Attachments

• IMG_20160124_203152.jpg
    IMG_20160124_203152.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20160124_203111.jpg
    IMG_20160124_203111.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
Rachy, the kitchen is looking great. We had ours done last year and it was a nightmare! Just think how amazing it will be once it's done!

We had some more good(ish) news today. We have 2 eight cell embryos and one 4 cell. One of the eight cells is a grade 1 and they said the other is also really good but they couldn't grade it as it was already moving on to the next stage of development. The 4 cell isn't so good, for a start only 4 cell but there are 2 larger cells and 2 slightly smaller but it does apparently still seem to be progressing and is not fragmented, there is still some hope it might come good. They have decided to let them go to day 5 so that they can decide better between the 2 eight cell ones. So transfer now set for Wednesday, another 2 days of panic that they won't make it for us!

ooh stay positive, thats good news!! :dance: xxx roll on wednesday! Xxx

Hey sol, thats great that they want to take them to day 5, they wouldn't do that if they didnt have the confidence in them making it. Day 5 transfers have a much higher success rate too and it sounds like you're embies could be top notch :thumbup: Im rooting for your embabies xx

Hey guys,

sorry didnt get a chance to update yesterday. We ended up with 2 good day 5 blastocysts. Both graded 5AA, the other little one didnt really progress much and they have given up on it going any further. So we now have one transferred and one frozen.

Transfer went well and they were all really quite hopeful. Now the dreaded 2ww, I have to go back on Monday 8th for blood test. Dont know if I can make myself wait that long to test though!!!

aww thats brill! Keeping everything crossed! Do you think you will test before the 8th? Dont think id be able to wait! :blush: lol xx roll on the next 2weeks! Xxx

5AA's are awesome blasts! My little donor egg baby was a 5AA hatching blast when they transferred it! Best of luck!

Arrgh solfee! I am the most impatient being on the planet, that two week wait would be so hard! I am so so hoping for you chick xxx

Liv how you feeling? Any sickness? Xx

Rachy how's the kitchen going? When are you back there again did you say? Sorry you have already said but I can't look back and check. Xx

It kind of dawned on me the other day that if we where suitable for egg sharing then we would have enough money already I think? We have £3,500 and we need £5000 for Icsi without egg sharing but I remember it being a lot less when egg sharing? Could I do it...I don't know...I know I would love to think I had helped another couple x

Im back tomorrow hun, dont LWC still have the icsi cycle offer on? x

Sorry I haven't been on he thread in a while! I hope all of you girls are doing great! :flower:

@Sol-fee, good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you! I hope that you get a BFP when you test! Please keep us updated! :dust::dust:

AFM, I had my baseline scan and blood work on Monday and everything was great! I started my medications today and I am going to be doing my frozem embryo transfer at the end of the month, sometime after the 20th! I am doing a short protocol instead of the long one that I was told I was going to do at first, so that is why my cycle got moved up from March for the transfer. I was surprised when my nurse told me I could start now and I didn't have to wait until MArch, I had to talk to DH about it and make sure he was on board. I think we will save some money on less monitoring visits and I will be due earlier in November, when the weather is milder and cold and flu season isn't as bad, so I think there are pluses to moving it up by a month.

@Rachy, your kitchen looks very pretty! I like it a lot! :thumbup:

@Live, I follow your journal but I just wanted to say Congrats again on your pregnancy! I hope it is going really well and you are feeling good! Beautiful scan picture! :flower: H&H 9 months to you!

Wannabeprego, im so pleased you're finally getting started! Here's to your 2016 miracle 🍷

Im just back from our clinic. For cycle 2 we are changing protocol because of the hyperstimulation and the fact that i was slightly over suppressed. So rather than using the previous long agonist protocol with hcg trigger, this time its going to be the short protocol with Buserelin trigger. The aim is to get less but higher quality. I just need to ring my nurse now to get a biopsy slot booked and hopefully we can cycle again in april xx

Oh....and here's an update on the kitchen. Still waiting for the new worktop & upstand but its getting there :thumbup: xx

Attachments

• 20160203_142715.jpg
    20160203_142715.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member