The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

wow rachy! Looks gorgeous! :thumbup: you guys did it yourslef! Amazing! Yes if you dont need to pay for fitters, it just shows what you can do it you put ya mind to it! Brill!
How we all doing? Im on half term now and it couodnt have come at a better time! Im at the 'need to nap in the afternoon' stage lol...its much easier to get away with when im off work! :haha: xx

Looks great rachy!

Well good news! The work was minor to seal it off properly and it cost a total of £60!

Then on the same day my back went 😂 It's been a year since last time lol I laugh but when it happens I literally cannot move so have spent the last 3 days on all sorts of pain meds, panicking to myself thinking oh but what if this is the month I'm pregnant and I'm taking all of this! Can't go on like that forever though can you, plus I didn't have much of a choice, seems fine again now. Hopefully that's three disasters over xx

oh no elmo! :dohh: nightmare! But glad its on the mend and great news about the boiler! Phew! :thumbup: i suffer with my sacroiliac joint in my pelvis, it got unbareable when preg with Em.....I can already feel it getting worse...at least im ready for it this time....backs are a nightmare arent they! :nope: xx

So....I'm a teeny tiny bit pregnant!!! 😊😱

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
I'm scared to death it won't stick but also completely over the moon, will be testing again in the morning hoping to see it slightly darker to put my mind at ease some! Thank you x

eeeeeek! :dance: :dance: congratulations hunny!! Anazing news!! Xxxx keeping absolutely everything crossed! I still feel like that most days but we just have to believe it at the time because right now we are both pregnant! :dance: xxxxx

Do you think the lack of progression is a worry? Af not actually due for another 4 days but today's test is about 13dpo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
O to the M to the F to the G!!
Mahooooooosive congratulations elmo!
Wait another 48hrs before testing again, you'll see progression then x

Just me now then?

We have been in this for the long haul rachy ESPECIALLY you and I know you're gunna be next!!! What's the plan next? Xx

Just got a digital too! Something so reassuring about seeing it in words!!!! Xx

Ive got my cycle planning app in 2 weeks, i get my egg collection date and order meds then. I feel like its never going to happen for us. 3 long years of nothing but heartache but im not giving up yet! x

Your doing amazingly well rachy, I believe it's going to happen and I can't wait to hear it from you xx

:dance: yay for digi elmo! :dance: it is brill seeing it in writing! :thumbup: xxx
Rachy, you can and will do it! I know it! 2016 is the year for us all! :cloud9: and to think, this time last year this page was really quite the opposite, with all of us struggling with ttc, all from very different problems.xx

We are all rooting for you Rachy! Roll on april! :dance: xxx

12 week scan for me on Thursday, so pleased these past 4 weeks have flown by xx

Eeeeeekkk.... Congrats Elmo!!! I'm so happy for you and hope all goes well for you. The tests look great, enjoy every minute of this precious time xxxx I hope it's my turn to celebrate soon, pesky antibodies are stopping the solders reach their goal!!! Something to make you giggle... I borrowed one of my schools microscopes at the weekend and made DH give me a sample, I then watched them swimming around, some crossing the slide, some in circles, funny tails, two heads.... After around 25/30 mins they all seemed to clump/ die but wonderful seeing them moving!!! This week is O so Dtd eod. Then hubby has agreed to do a 2nd SA! Woohoo, fingers crossed for some help :)))

Antibodies have a lot to answer for don't they! I never believed him for once second when he told us we could get pregnant with 100% but hear we are! It certainly takes a hell of a lot longer and poses more of a problem than they say! Thank you by the way :)
Hope you see a bfp soon!! Xx

Eeeeeekkk.... Congrats Elmo!!! I'm so happy for you and hope all goes well for you. The tests look great, enjoy every minute of this precious time xxxx I hope it's my turn to celebrate soon, pesky antibodies are stopping the solders reach their goal!!! Something to make you giggle... I borrowed one of my schools microscopes at the weekend and made DH give me a sample, I then watched them swimming around, some crossing the slide, some in circles, funny tails, two heads.... After around 25/30 mins they all seemed to clump/ die but wonderful seeing them moving!!! This week is O so Dtd eod. Then hubby has agreed to do a 2nd SA! Woohoo, fingers crossed for some help :)))

hiya! :wave: great news on the 2nd sa! Fingers crossed for a good result! :thumbup: and for this ov time, get busy busy busy! I would get in as much as you can :thumbup: :winkwink:
We scoped this time, it is amazing to see them, but I did stress myself out with it all. Afew times (the time before hubbys sa post op) there was nothing, no movement at all! I was close to tears! Not one single twitch of anything, whereas a bout a month before the whole slide was twitching (i say twitching as the scope wasnt great, it only showed movement, couldnt see anything individually). But I was already pregnant when I did that sample before the sa so it was a fluke sample :shrug: we havnt done it since. Xx
Keep us posted wont you! Good luck this week! Xxxxx

Antibodies have a lot to answer for don't they! I never believed him for once second when he told us we could get pregnant with 100% but hear we are! It certainly takes a hell of a lot longer and poses more of a problem than they say! Thank you by the way :)
Hope you see a bfp soon!! Xx

happy 4 weeks!!! :dance::dance:

Still so so happy for you! Amazing news! I too have seen success with 100% antibodies xx my surgeons page have had a few couples xx

What was your bd pattern over your ov time? Xxx

We dtd on day 8 right after AF then had a night off then as usual we dtd on 10 & 11 day 11 we where both ill but I remember saying to him sorry but we have to do it I'm sure I'm ovulating! The next night we had a night off as like I say we where poorly but then on night 13 I realised that actually I thought I was ovulating that day too so we did it again and that's the day I have been going by as ovulation putting me at 4 weeks today (14dpo even though Af not officially due until Friday!) xx

Pitterpatter5!! You are the same person from the netmums thread! I hadn't put two and two together when I saw your name in here! What a small ttc world it is!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->