The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

heres baby! So relieved to see baby! Looking amazing! Xxx

image.jpg

Rachy your appointment is any day now right? Two weeks from when you said would be Monday coming? Not sure on exact date though. Thinking about you all the time and all the support you have given, hope I don't sound patronising but I just meant don't ever think Iv got my bfp and run for the hills, I'll never leave this thread till we are talking about your pregnancy!! Xx

Ah elmo thank you hun. Its on Thursday so only 6 days to wait now. Im definitely ready for round 2 now. A lovely girl i cycled with from my clinic just got her bfp from her 2nd transfer (from first ivf) and its really spurring me on. I do get additional support from the pgd with ivf support group on Facebook, they're an amazing set of women.
I really am pleased for you hun, i did tell you it was possible with antibodies. Unfortunately our only 2 natural conceptions ended quite early and we've not even ttc naturally for 18 months now. I will let you know what happens next week, thank you for checking in 😙 x

No thanks needed! I think it I'm honest that's why I'm so scared with this pregnancy. I'm hoping my mind will be put to rest somewhat if we make it to the 7+3 scan.

That's Great that you have that support group, it's so important to be talking to people who are in the same place as you. I get lots of extra support on a vasectomy reversal page on the fb where all the ladies are American xx

It definitely helps when you can talk to someone who's going through the same thing. Just after i wrote that previous reply, my nurse rang with my dates. So i start the pill mid April for 10 days, i start stims on the 30th of April and egg collection is week commencing 9th of May. My appointment next week will consist of signing consent, baseline scan, cycle plan, injection teach again because of different meds and ordering our prescription. Im a little excited :happydance:

Try not to worry about it hun, its effectively out of your hands now so you just need to have faith xx

hey ladies! :wave: xxx
Oh wow rachy! Love coming on and seeing updates like this! Great news about your dates! I could feel your excitement through reading your post! :dance: xxx wishing you allllll the best this cycle!!

hey Elmo! Is that the vr adventures group on fb? Im on that too! Theres only about 5/6 english people isnt there....or there was afew months ago. Its lovely that there are so much more support that is easily available....5.5 years ago when I was pre-VR there was nothing....hence why I started this one and its was lovely to find others in the same situation that also wanted to find others....its great that its still being helpful all this time later :thumbup: xx
Cant wait for your scan ! :dance: this time really really drags doesnt it! Its mad! It felt never ending! My scan Was 7+2 and every day felt like a week! :dohh:
How are you feeling generally? Xx:

Hey! My scan will be at 7+3! Can't come soon enough!
That's not the group I didn't know about that one, this is called reverse it and I'm the only English member! Feeling ok just way more tired than I ever remember being before and today started with some nausea, but enjoying every sicky second lol xx

aww yay thats brill! I remember getting so excited when my nausea started! I had the tired phase too but lasted a week and thankfully not at the same time as the nausea. I had mild symptoms with em but this was really minimal... Which is why ive been so worried...i ordered a doppler last sunday and it still hasnt come! Im not happy, i ordered it to put my mind at rest and it still hasnt come! :growlmad: xx

My friend has a Doppler than I borrowed in the past and will borrow again, her other friend has it at the moment but she has now had her baby. I won't dare try and use it till about 16 weeks I don't think xx

would you believe that it came at 5:30 last night!!! My post an brought it?? I didnt know they worked that time on a sat! Not complaing though! Lol. So yer, nearly 2 hours last night and I found baby! :cloud9: then as I knew where to look, I found it within 5 mins this morning! Amazing and such a relief! My sister sent me a vid of when she used a doppler with her son, at 9 weeks!! :shock: i thought she must have got the placenta and thought it was the heartbeat, but when i heard it, nope definitely the heartbeat! 9 weeks! Was really shocked!! Xx

Yah, I got my new baby on the Doppler at 9 weeks this time! But I think it's cause I had practice from my first pregnancy!

Rachy, very excited for you to cycle again right away! Best of luck!

it definitely wasnt her own, it was so incredibly fast! If I hadnt heard it myself, I wouldnt have believed it! Xx

Haha that video is so cute!! I knew you would have a girl just a feeling :) I'm so tempted to have a 16 week scan but really should save the money and wait for 20 weeks lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->