The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi ElmoBumpToBe,

We have been doing it 2-3 per day from the day my period finishes to 3 days after ovulation!!We are both so tired by the end of each cycle,I don't think it's doing either of us any good!Poor Husband does a full days work each day too.
This month we will just do it every other and only around ovulation,some sites say to start 5 days before ovulation! and 3 days after,and that doesn't seem to be working for us!x

2-3 PER DAY? My word bless you I'm not surprised you are worn out lol I would definitly give yourselves a break and try every other day this month, as for when to start that's a tough one, must admit it's always been safest for me to start from period finishing as my youngest was conceived the day I finished my period and this baby was conceived on day 10 when I had been off my period a couple of days! It's so hard I know it becomes all consuming. My hubby also had really low vitamin d, and had been taking quite high supplements, that could have helped too xx

I came across another lady today on another thread and they took two years to conceive xx

Thank you,I really do appreciate others opinions,honestly 2-3 per day,we just thought we were giving it the best chance possible,but in hindsight I really think both our bodies are so tired,they can't be in the best shape for making a baby x

It could be significantly reducing your chances especially if he has a low
Count, I would give every other day a go Hun or even once a day :) xx

Elmo, have you had your scan yet? I need a baby pic fix :haha:

I started bcp last week (first day of spotting as told) but im quite worried because af has gone MIA!!
Im 100% sure its all down to the pill because I tested to rule out pregnancy and of course it was 100% negative.
My problem is, I take my last pill next week and have a 2 day break before starting stims, i cant stim unless i bleed :wacko:
Do you think af will show her face when I have that break? xx

I think it will! I used to take the pill that you never stopped taking and I didn't have periods, after a while I would get this brown break through bleeding and soon as I didn't take my pill for one or two days my period would start as I used to prefer to let my body do its thing once in a while! Can't wait for you to get started!!

We had a private scan as I was freaking out at 11 weeks thinking something was wrong, my hospital scan is a week tomorrow! Let me try attach pic of my 11 week scan :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
😍😍😍 I've baby envy 😍😍😍

Such a clear picture too, you can clearly see his/her facial features xx

You can can't you! Don't worry rach, your time has got to be coming, you deserve this xxx

hey! :wave: how we all doing? Yay elmo! :dance: what a great piccy! I must say, scans are getting much better these days! I was amazed at my forst one!:cloud9: glad alls ok though! Roll on next week hey! My 20 week is this week, on thurs! Cant wait! Xx

Eek rachy! Hope af plays ball for you! Cant wait for things to get going for you!! Xx

Hi ladies not sure if right thread to post but have or did any of you ladies regret the vasectomy your dh .Or parter had? My dh has it done 2 + half yrs ago . My dh has actually been mentioning " jokingly" about a vasectomy reversal + how he wouldn't mind having another child and now I'm starting to also question his vasectomy :wacko:..... Am starting to think " what if " etc ... We have 4 children ,decided we were done , we're both only 34 so not too old;) lol . Is this just a post vasectomy phase ? I've even found myself looking at baby clothes ... Help .....Lol

Hi Camerashy,

Yes!!!Both Husband and I 100% regret getting it done.Once our two children were about 2 and 3 and there wasn't as many sleepless nights and feeling overwhelmed,it dawned on us.
Your Husband has good odds though as his original vasectomy was only two years ago,so if you were to go ahead with a reversal,the sooner the better x

Thank you for replying x how did u get on ? Did your hubby have the reversal?

Camerashy, hello there :) this is a reversal thread so you will find nothing but ladies who deeply regret the vasectomy and have had it reversed. HUGE expensive mistake in our case. Painful Year and 8 months of ttc after the reversal but are now expecting :)

hey hunny xxx we came into the vr from a different situation...my hubby is older and Im his 2nd wife after he had the vasectomy after 4 children with his 1st wife. I am currently expecting our 2nd and probably our last as my hubby had to have 2 reversals, as after pur first daughter, he scarred over, so we had another reversal last sept to have our 2nd daughter who is due in sept xxx

The success rates are fantastic these days and if you are in England I can whole heartidly recommend a fab surgeon :thumbup: xxx

You are totally welcome please stick around in your want any more info and especially if you do decide to go for it! Xx

Aw Thank you , that's so kind , I will stick around and keep u posted on our decision x

Cam, I joined this thread a year before our reversal. It kept me informed and helped us with our decision to go ahead :thumbup:

Just a quick update from moi!

I finally managed to get hold of my nurse, she asked me to stop the pill on Sunday instead of Tuesday, that should guarantee a bleed before i start stimulation on friday. I have started spotting again so fingers crossed things are actually beginning to go right for us now :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->