The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

oh wow sounds great! :thumbup: we have ems nursery furniture still, wardrobe, cotbed and drawers and luckily enough, when we moved last year, ems room had built in furniture so the wardrobe is already in the spare room. As its the box room its alot smaller than ems but she wont be in there until shes about 5/6months okd anyway and even then itl be just to sleep, but il make the best of what we have. Itl have a cotbed, wardrobe, drawers and changing table and il make it pretty lol. Il upload piccys when ive done xx

Just letting you know how the scan went today. After 7 stim injections we are nearly ready for collection on mon/tues!
We have 7 on the right: 18, 2@16, 15.5, 2@15, 14. Several more under 12mm
We have 11 on the left: 16.5, 5@16, [email protected], 2@15, 14 and lots under 12mm.
I go back to the clinic tomorrow for another scan so i should find out exactly when collection will be.
Im feeling quite sore around my ovaries & my boobs are incredibly tender. It feels like someone is burning my nipples!
Its all good though :happydance: xx

Eeeeek rachy!!!! So close now!!!! Good luck I mean that SO MUCH!!! xxx

wow that sounds like loads! :dance: I tAke it they are good figures and sizes? Wow keep us posted on what day you get for collection! So excited for you! This is your time! Lol at your nipples, there really isnt nothing that compares to the pain of sore nipples!:dohh: xx

Thanks ladies 😆
Yea they're great sizes and i should expect around 15 mature eggs, at this point last cycle...i didnt have anything over 11mm so im doing really well on the new protocol. The ganirelix injection hurts so much but needs must! Im triggering with a non hcg trigger this time to avoid ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome again. My scan isnt until 11am so i wont get chance to update until later tomorrow evening xx

ah thats brill! Cant wait for todays update!! Xxx

Sorry its late. Had such a crazy day :wacko:
Anyway, after having another scan today, we have a total of 48 follicles, 25 of which are big enough to get eggs but Guys hospital want me to stim an extra day. My largest is 19mm, most are 17mm and they like to see at least 3 over 18mm before trigger shot. I have another scan on Monday then trigger that night for collection on Wednesday now. I have over stimulated again but im using a non hcg trigger so that should reduce my risk of ohss. I really don't know where all of these follicles come from when i only have an antral follicle count of 12! I dont have pcos and all of my bloods suggest an average ovarian reserve. I'll be back to update on monday then 😆 xx

wowzers rachy! Yes where do they all come from!!:shock: thats great though! And now monday has been so 1 more sleep until collection day! :dance: xxx

So sorry!
Im sat in our hotel room in London!
It was a very long, boring and wet 5hr drive but we are here!
I had to do my trigger shot at 1:30am so im pretty exhausted. Our scan yesterday showed those 25 follicles had grown and were between 16mm and 23.5mm. I have 20 over 18mm so we got the go ahead to trigger. Collection is 1:30pm tomorrow but i probably wont update until Friday after ive been transferred and discharged from st thomas's back to Guys xx

Good luck rachy, can't wait to here an update on Friday! Will be thinking about you!! X

Quick update girls before i begin our 5hr journey home
I'll just leave this here 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_200818.jpg
    IMG_20160511_200818.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
I'll just leave this here too :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20160512_143517.jpg
    IMG_20160512_143517.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Yes 14! I have a feeling our quality is better than last cycle, we lost 6 straight away the first time and only had a 70% fertilisation rate. This time we got 90% fertilisation and the embryologist said his sperm and my eggs looked beautiful this time around.
Guys acu have been fantastic with me and discharged me a few hours after collection, its usually an in /out procedure anyway but my heart issues means they monitor me closely. Im happy with our results so far, now we need lots of embies to day 5/6 for pgd and hopefully a few good quality healthies for transfer in july. Next update is tuesday x

Congratulations on the great fertilization report Rachy! Good luck with the transfer! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->