The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thank you for replying x how did u get on ? Did your hubby have the reversal?

Hi,Yes had it in Sept 2014(8 years after vasectomy),still not had our BFP yet but after speaking with these lovely ladies,we are making a few "changes" to our baby making techniques haha !x

Lol good for u hun x wishing u lots of baby luck it 2016 x ❤��

Just a quick update from moi!

I finally managed to get hold of my nurse, she asked me to stop the pill on Sunday instead of Tuesday, that should guarantee a bleed before i start stimulation on friday. I have started spotting again so fingers crossed things are actually beginning to go right for us now :wacko: xx

thats great news rachy! How are you feeling about it all? You nervous? Xxx

Yes I am, I guess the excitement of the first time has gone. I know what to expect and how emotionally draining it is. Its a numbers game and im crap at those :haha:
Being on a different protocol makes me feel nervous too, i had a slow but fantastic response on cycle 1 so im quite unsure how things are going to go this time. Quality over quantity right!

Took my last bcp this morning, they turned me into an emotional wreck...i cried yesterday because my teabag burst, whats that all about :wacko:
Now just hoping for a good bleed before friday then we can get this show on the road 😉 xx

aww bless you! Xx hormones :wacko: :dohh: fx for a good bleed then yep! Roll on this week!! :dance: keep us posted, will be thinking of you xxx

good luck today elmo! Dont forget to show off your pics! :dance: xxxx

Did my 2nd stim injection tonight, I was a little apprehensive yesterday but it all came flooding back to me...just like riding a bike...i got this! 💪
I'll update on friday after my stim scan with *hopefully* news of lots of beautiful follicles!

Elmo, I hope your scan went well hun x

Hi lovelies, my scan went really well, didn't have nuchal fold testing etc but by eye sonographer said the fold was very small and he was more than happy with that. Little monkey was in some poor positions so didn't get great pics but it's ok I have my 11 week pic where he looks like a "real" baby lol :) next scan should be in around 5 weeks time they said I will get a letter with a scan some time the week the 6th of June. Met with consultant and will start blood thinners at 28 weeks. Xx

Rachy it's all systems go! You hang in there and keep us updated, I'm here any time xx

Liv hope you and girly bump are feeling good! Xx

hey elmo! :wave: glad it went well, shame about the pics though! Roll on june! :dance: ive just got a groupon for ac4d scan and im hoping to book it for mid june xxx

Ooh how much is it and where at? Anywhere in Yorkshire? Ben really wants to get one further on!

Today we picked our pram! A stokke trailz, I am in love lol!

ooh thats exciting! We assembled the cot today and put the curtains up in the nursery, it looks so cute already. We moved here last feb and its been the junk room since we moved here, didnt even have a curtain pole in it! If you go on groupon just type in 4d scan and look in your area, there are always some about. Mine was £49 amd you get pics and a dvd! :thumbup: i oaid over £100 for Ems 5 years ago xxx

Oh wow send us a pic when it's finished! We are doing a nursery this time, have managed to squish the boys into the same room (squish sounds awful lol) but it's a good sized room, and we can't really have them sharing with a baby who will keep them up, though baby will be in with me for quite a while. The rooms where really old fashioned when we moved in ...god three years ago actually can't believe we have been here that long! So we are hopefully having the room plastered, coving painted etc do it from scratch, we have been getting some brill deals from mamas and papas as Ben is a man on a mission finding price matches online lol as long as the website have a physical shop someherre in the country then they have to price match it! So far we have a furniture set ordered with cotbed, wardrobe, changing unit, bookcase, shelf and toy chest, plus our pram, car seat and a mamaroo! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->