The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

omg wow!! Look at those numbers!ooooh I have a good feeling about this! :dance: so glad you are being well looked after! Xx il check back in tomorrow xxx

Hey ladies, 9 of my embryos made it to blastocyst and were biopsied but only 6 survived the biopsy. So we have 6 snowbabies in the freezer! Now begins the torturous wait to see how many are healthy and suitable for transfer x

6 is a pretty good start right rach? You know better than I do! Good that you started with so many so that you can have 6 waiting! Does this mean that all six don't have your heart condition? Xx

6 is good, we're waiting to find out how many of those 6 are free of my heart condition.
Last cycle we had 5 biopsied and only 1 healthy so its really just a numbers game. I just gotta hope we win the lottery this time x

aww rachy fingers crossed! When do you find out how many will be ok? Xxxx

Hopefully the back end of next week. If i do have any then ill start prepping for fet this cycle and transfer will be sometime in july x

Must feel like the longest week in the world Hun. Can you keep buys this week do you have any plans? Xx

Its the worst wait ever! I'll be fine for the first 7 days then it'll be all i can think about. Last time i decided to decorate but i just kept messing it up so i wont be doing that. Im saving up the deposit for my new car so retail therapy is out of the question 😂
I'll just have to find some way of coping i guess x

aww bless ya! I. Hope it goes quickly Rach! Keep yourself busy! Ooh yer did you decide on a car in the end? Xx

Yea ive decided to get the ds3, i get alot more car for my money with that one & its fun to drive, i should have enough to order it by late june so should have it by September. I cant wait!

How is your bump coming along, I bet there's no hiding it now x

Hi, Rachy! Great results so far and I'm hoping you get a lot of healthy blasts! Hope the wait goes by quickly!

ooh cool rachy! So exciting! And you cant beat that new car smell! :cloud9: lol. Ive just put this pic on my journal....Im amazed at the difference in less than 3 weeks.... 1st may and yesterday 20th may...

image.jpg..

Thanks rdleela 😙

Oh wow vickie, you're looking swell 😍

My nurse asked me to go in for a baseline scan on Thursday, she said in a previous one they had noticed i had fluid in my uterine cavity, its not great to transfer embies if you have fluid as it can be toxic to our delicate embryos. If the fluid is still there on thurs then i have to postpone transfer until we have a hysteroscopy to see what is causing it. Of course I immediately consulted dr google and it keeps coming back with things like blocked tubes, endometriosis, fibroids and so on...now im pinicking 😯
Anyway, hopefully i get the go ahead xx

Oh rach these things never run smooth do they, it's a dam good job babies are so worth it! Hoping you get the go ahead, if there is indeed fluid there then what can they do to get you ready for transfer?

Vickie WOW! at 22 weeks you couldn't even tell you where pregnant!! You are blooming now though :) I'll post a couple of my bump pics xx

Awww im so broody now, you both look gorgeous 😍😍

If its from my tubes, then they'll remove them. Fibroids and endo scarring can also be removed so not all is lost. Im hoping it was retained blood from af as i had been spotting for several days before flow for a few cycles, which isnt normal for me at all. Ive read that vitamin e helps rid uterine fluid and plump up the lining so im giving that a bash at the moment. If there's no fluid there & we've a healthy embryo then we can start estrogen on day 2 of my next cycle so fingers crossed. I'll let you know how it goes x

aww rachy :dohh: I hope the fluid has gone before Thurs, did they think it was likely to go before then? Google is brilliant but can be the cause of so much unessessary worry hey! But I would always want to know the worst case scenario of everything, thats just me! Lol I shall keep everything crossed that alls fine on Thurs :hugs:
Lol thank you, I cant stop looking at the pic to be honest! Its like its been photoshopped :haha: I must start taking my bump pics when Ive dine my hIr and make up though :haha:

Elmo! Love your pics! You look amazing! :dance: love bump piccys! Wont be long until you're uploading yours too rachy :thumbup: xxxx

Keep us updated rachy, I hope it can be that you go right ahead! It will be you as well soon I feel sure of it!!

Thanks Vickie :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->