The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

That link puts me 3 days late.

Tested Saturday and neg, so not testing again till this Saturday

I'm 50/50! Just don't know lol x

How are you Sarah? What dpo are you ?

im 8dpo so 2 days to go :winkwink: i have a good feeling this month but could be wishfull thinking... Feel strange, hugggggggggge boobies and so sore like puberty... infact ive gone up a bra cup:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Getting niggling cramp pains but no spotting (touch wood) maybe those vits have sorted that out.
This time last cycle i was spotting:shrug:
we actually :sex: on my day of ov and 3 days before on trot:thumbup: best chances outta the 3 cycles so far.

But im going to be like you i have decided im not going to test until 1st jan if the :witch: dont come before:thumbup:

What does your DH think... you can call him the sperminator if its a pos :haha: :haha:

He doesn't think anything being honest! Man of few words!

He said this last week something along the lines of ... " what you craving this time?"

He knew I was pregnant first time before I did!!! Strange man! He said my boobs were deffo veinier and darker but he wasn't sure.

Even :sex: Saturday and this morning (HARD)!!!!! To bring on any period that may be hanging around! As this usually worked! And TMI but orgasm twice this morning as thought contractions might start me off!!! .... Nothing. Not a spot.

So why do my tests say neg :wacko:

Also my boobies feel like electric shocks going through em.
Argh.

Yes Sarah you are right not to test so early. You sound very positive!!!! And you've :sex: at perfect times! It could be you!!!!
:dust:

im 8dpo so 2 days to go :winkwink: i have a good feeling this month but could be wishfull thinking... Feel strange, hugggggggggge boobies and so sore like puberty... infact ive gone up a bra cup:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Getting niggling cramp pains but no spotting (touch wood) maybe those vits have sorted that out.
we actually :sex: on my day of ov and 3 days before on trot:thumbup: best chances outta the 3 cycles so far.

But im going to be like you i have decided im not going to test until 1st jan if the :witch: dont come before:thumbup:

What does your DH think... you can call him the sperminator if its a pos :haha: :haha:

good luck I hope you's both get bfp together , you's are so good at not testing I was just too impatiet

hellloooo it could be both of you!!! Wow!! god I hope so, that'll be amazing for you!!! Sarah, I cant believe we're only a day apart in our cycles yet your already 8dpo and i'm still waiting to Ov.......so not fair! You know how inpatient I am!! lol xx

Thanks reversal x

V :D

I just feel like the witch is coming... Been saying that all week ain't I :rofl: broken record springs to mind

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

He doesn't think anything being honest! Man of few words!

He said this last week something along the lines of ... " what you craving this time?"

He knew I was pregnant first time before I did!!! Strange man! He said my boobs were deffo veinier and darker but he wasn't sure.

Even :sex: Saturday and this morning (HARD)!!!!! To bring on any period that may be hanging around! As this usually worked! And TMI but orgasm twice this morning as thought contractions might start me off!!! .... Nothing. Not a spot.

So why do my tests say neg :wacko:

Also my boobies feel like electric shocks going through em.
Argh.

Yes Sarah you are right not to test so early. You sound very positive!!!! And you've :sex: at perfect times! It could be you!!!!
:dust:

No excatly waht you mean about... Hard and bringing it on thats what we do :haha: just depends on the levels of hormones i suppose did u test am or pm?

good luck I hope you's both get bfp together , you's are so good at not testing I was just too impatiet

if i had some i would prob cave in, but im not buying them from my local shop :haha: im going to wait the cost £££ LOL...

& Thank you fx for us x
hellloooo it could be both of you!!! Wow!! god I hope so, that'll be amazing for you!!! Sarah, I cant believe we're only a day apart in our cycles yet your already 8dpo and i'm still waiting to Ov.......so not fair! You know how inpatient I am!! lol xx

i know we were really close, werent we my cycles are an average of 25days ff say and i have af for 5 days... must be frustrating having longer cycles :hugs:

Whats the difference between cycles and dates from vas reversal

MRSRICHRS2k- 22nd Oct 2010- Cycle #3

Wow it sounds like 2 of our girls are hopeful for bfp...

I have everything crossed for youse!

Mrs Rich and Mrs Essex, you guys sound like there is a really great chance that this will be your month that you get your :bfp:'s, good luck and baby dust to you both!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GoodLuckShamrockOpens.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/SmileyGoodLuck.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/dust1-1.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thbabydust.gif

As for me this whole job hunting thing is starting to stress me out!!! It is like pulling teeth. :brat: My contract with my temp job i have now will be ending soon, so I am hustling to find another job ASAP!!!! :wacko:

I just ordered a bunch of the internet cheapy HPT's and i cant wait for them to come in the mail so I can feed my POAS addiction, i know i wont be able to resist testing early and torturing myself like i always do every month... sigh.... (I have no idea why i do this to myself, will i ever learn, LOL)](*,)

I just found out that I have a job interview on Wednesday afternoon, so wish me luck. It is not my first choice in jobs, but it is close to home, so i wouldnt have much of a commute time like i do now. I drive 45 minutes to an hour to get to my current job now, but with this one I should be there in about 10 to 15 minutes, so i will save on gas $$ as well which is always a plus!! :flower:

:witch: arrived! 4 days late argh! More annoyed she's late than anything else! Long old cycle :wacko: gave me an LP of 17 days! :wacko:

I'm still so v v v confused though. Id love to know why I've had cramps literally the whole way through my cycle? Central not one sided? That can't be normal?

Wannabepreggo good luck with your job! Hope you do well :flower:

My boobs are still hurting like fooooookery :haha:

Sarah--- we're holding out for you now :winkwink: do us proud :haha: :dance:

6.37 and I'm wide awake again :grr:

Joining slimming world next week gonna get my head into that and out of ttc'ing this month. Will obviously :sex: :rofl: but gotta get this stone off it's killing me I got wicked stuff that's too tight now :( my 10's & 12's are slowly tightening up and don't wanna be a 14 girl! Eeeeek!

I just ordered a bunch of the internet cheapy HPT's and i cant wait for them to come in the mail so I can feed my POAS addiction, i know i wont be able to resist testing early and torturing myself like i always do every month... sigh.... (I have no idea why i do this to myself, will i ever learn, LOL)](*,)
Don't buy em!!!!!! :haha:

Too heartbreaking!

I still regret testing Saturday! And I was 15dpo! Never again.

Gonna wait till I'm at least one week no :witch: this next time, least I'll have good idea :)

I just found out that I have a job interview on Wednesday afternoon, so wish me luck. It is not my first choice in jobs, but it is close to home, so i wouldnt have much of a commute time like i do now. I drive 45 minutes to an hour to get to my current job now, but with this one I should be there in about 10 to 15 minutes, so i will save on gas $$ as well which is always a plus!! :flower:

Owwwwwwwwww good luck to you:thumbup:

:witch: arrived! 4 days late argh! More annoyed she's late than anything else! Long old cycle :wacko: gave me an LP of 17 days! :wacko:

I'm still so v v v confused though. Id love to know why I've had cramps literally the whole way through my cycle? Central not one sided? That can't be normal?

Wannabepreggo good luck with your job! Hope you do well :flower:

My boobs are still hurting like fooooookery :haha:

Sarah--- we're holding out for you now :winkwink: do us proud :haha: :dance:

6.37 and I'm wide awake again :grr:

Joining slimming world next week gonna get my head into that and out of ttc'ing this month. Will obviously :sex: :rofl: but gotta get this stone off it's killing me I got wicked stuff that's too tight now :( my 10's & 12's are slowly tightening up and don't wanna be a 14 girl! Eeeeek!

I havent ever done the slimming world one, but a friend of mine lost heaps!! im going back to WW after festivities to lose a bit my jeans are to snug :haha:

Onwards to cycle #5 :thumbup:

Well im 9dpo today, Got awoken to period pains.... but no period!
Normally when the pains wake me i normally already have my period..TMI:blush:...

Having mild Cramping since yesterday on and off :shrug:

im doing a your MrsEssex keep checking my pants :haha: i'm going:wacko:
think im gonna go into town today take my mind off, my knickers :haha::haha:

My temp is still high at 37.00 deg cel

Don't buy em!!!!!! :haha:

Too heartbreaking!

I still regret testing Saturday! And I was 15dpo! Never again.

Gonna wait till I'm at least one week no :witch: this next time, least I'll have good idea :)

Im not buying any either cos if i do i WILL use them:dohh: i may get a FRER on in for new yr if AF hasnt come, but i'll give it to hubby to hide:thumbup:

owww forgot to say yesterday.... DH actually asked me "what my Temp was when i woke up!!!?" he never talks about anything to do with ttc really, it impressed me!

owww forgot to say yesterday.... DH actually asked me "what my Temp was when i woke up!!!?" he never talks about anything to do with ttc really, it impressed me!
:haha::haha: bless him

I was about the same dpo as you when i kept checking me knickers :haha::haha: it feels like ya about to come on dont it! i swear!!!! the wetness was like :wacko::wacko: mad!!!!

D'ya know what from this new cycle.... at least i know if i feel pregnant...i aint! :haha: i felt 50/50 though didnt i.... was never sure but my boobs are still veiny

Perhaps im having a phantom pregnancy....get me to the vets :rofl:

Sarah you are SO right not buying anything to test with

Deffo wait until you are late :hugs: saves alot of heartache xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back