The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

both times I got pregnant since the vr I was on slimming world I lost a stone last time .I think it takes your mind of taking temps, opk pregnanct test ect. I stopped slimming world when I found out I was pregnant both times as dh does not like the idea of me being on a diet when pregnant

:witch: arrived! 4 days late argh! More annoyed she's late than anything else! Long old cycle :wacko: gave me an LP of 17 days! :wacko:

I'm still so v v v confused though. Id love to know why I've had cramps literally the whole way through my cycle? Central not one sided? That can't be normal?

Wannabepreggo good luck with your job! Hope you do well :flower:

My boobs are still hurting like fooooookery :haha:

Sarah--- we're holding out for you now :winkwink: do us proud :haha: :dance:

6.37 and I'm wide awake again :grr:

Joining slimming world next week gonna get my head into that and out of ttc'ing this month. Will obviously :sex: :rofl: but gotta get this stone off it's killing me I got wicked stuff that's too tight now :( my 10's & 12's are slowly tightening up and don't wanna be a 14 girl! Eeeeek!

:dohh: but bet your relieved to know either way.....are you 'flowing' ? coz you still might not be out just yet?! its been such an unusual cycle for you, so you never know??? :shrug:

I've just cancelled my gym membership :dohh: just dont have the time to go with my 2jobs and degree!!! I was paying £35 p/month and was lucky if I went once a month, so have decided to get a wii fit, then if I dont use it, at least I'm not paying for it!! lol

I just found out that I have a job interview on Wednesday afternoon, so wish me luck. It is not my first choice in jobs, but it is close to home, so i wouldnt have much of a commute time like i do now. I drive 45 minutes to an hour to get to my current job now, but with this one I should be there in about 10 to 15 minutes, so i will save on gas $$ as well which is always a plus!! :flower:

Oooh good luck girly!!! fingers crossed for you!!xx

owww forgot to say yesterday.... DH actually asked me "what my Temp was when i woke up!!!?" he never talks about anything to do with ttc really, it impressed me!

That is impressive!! :hugs:I must say though, my DH always says that he's not really interested in the technical side of TTC with the graphs n temps etc as he finds it off-putting but then he always asks me when I'm oving or what my temp is??? :shrug: think he tries to understand, but he really cant bless him. I do love him so much xx :cloud9:

No its a period V :haha: coz got pains!!! OWCH! feel like me womb gonna pop out :rofl:

Bless all ya fellas for taking an interest :hugs: i think my hubby just dunno what to say to me anymore..such a roller coaster aint it

Been looking online for SW clubs near my house god theres loads!! and ones that fit in with my work & kids schedule :thumbup: gonna join...might actually fall pregnant if im skinny again :haha:!

V...your right to cancel ya membership luv! £35 is a right waste of money if you aint using it... that Wii is sooooo good for working up a sweat :thumbup:

x

oh poo! :dohh: thats a bummer but at least you know either way now. I was thinking earler, whilst drying me hair (as you do) lol. You said you think you had a 17LP.... I know you didnt pinpoint ov but you went from your EWCM and ov pains didnt you? Well if you look at my chart, I've had EWCM for ages now and OV pains and am still waiting to Ov, so you may have ovd later than you thought :shrug: but it is still strange that you had all that cramping for so long :shrug: xx

Tell me about it!!!!

Cramping literally every single day from like 8th dec

:shrug:

Prob all the fat round my stomach :rofl:

what you like woman!? I'm sure your not fat at all!! I've come to love my wobbily bits!! lol I just need to tone up abit, but I tell you something, me and DH both said yesterday how different we feel after having all this :sex:, he's looking well buff up top and my hips and thighs seem alot firmer!! :winkwink: hehe xx

Cor lucky you two!!!!!! Toned thighs & hips! Thats a good reason to :sex: :haha:

So you must be ovulating about now right? You 1dpo? I get lost with everyones dates :haha:

Me and hubby were just talking I told him I'm totally forgetting bout babies now this month ( Jan) he looked at me and said " well at least keep the preg test you've got" he meant the digi pack.... Bless.... I spose they care in they're own little manly way. I gotta get on my bike again and ride! My thighs are not good

I must be doing :sex: wrong :haha:

You seen my pics on my bike on fb?? That was in June this year.... Was the last time I went on it :dohh: div!

Yes mrsessex feels like any minute... im inpatience i just wanna know Argggggggggggghhh :haha:

still got niggly pains, but i had this with Kian and was preg??? :shrug:

The womans body works in funny ways..

ive just bought a wii board yayyy!! but Taylor a wii game & she needed one and we hadnt got one before... i was in trouble xmas day :haha:

i must be doing :sex: wrong too cos i aint got toned thighs... :rofl: :rofl: draw me a diagram V :rofl: :rofl: xx

i dropped a dress size at ww... then found out i was pregnant with my son :haha: and put double back on :haha:

Yes mrsessex feels like any minute... im inpatience i just wanna know Argggggggggggghhh :haha:
aint it awful!!!!!!!! ive had them for 2-3 weeks :dohh: kept running the loo to check!

still got niggly pains, but i had this with Kian and was preg??? :shrug:
i hope this is good news then! :thumbup:

The womans body works in funny ways..

ive just bought a wii board yayyy!! but Taylor a wii game & she needed one and we hadnt got one before... i was in trouble xmas day :haha:

i must be doing :sex: wrong too cos i aint got toned thighs... :rofl: :rofl: draw me a diagram V :rofl: :rofl: xx

i dropped a dress size at ww... then found out i was pregnant with my son :haha: and put double back on :haha:

hahahahaa... that reminds me... in 2002 i lost 2 stone :D at weightwatchers got me little '7's stickers! remember them!! was all proud got a keyring thing too!!! anyway was all slinky...then in the May 2002 fell preggy with little un :dohh: why does it always happen that way eh!

So my plan...get as skinny as possible..... history will hopefully repeat itself

:haha:

I just ordered a bunch of the internet cheapy HPT's and i cant wait for them to come in the mail so I can feed my POAS addiction, i know i wont be able to resist testing early and torturing myself like i always do every month... sigh.... (I have no idea why i do this to myself, will i ever learn, LOL)](*,)
Don't buy em!!!!!! :haha:

Too heartbreaking!

I still regret testing Saturday! And I was 15dpo! Never again.

Gonna wait till I'm at least one week no :witch: this next time, least I'll have good idea :)

LOL,it's to late, i already ordered a bunch of them, but they havent arrived in the mail yet so I cant test!! :haha:Although I must admit i am tempted to buy a HPT from the store so i can test in the morning...:blush:.. LOL, but i wont since i am on a budget.. I know I should wait until after AF is late to test, but i can resist the possible chance of finding out early if I am prego or not, I always see all of these girls on here that get positive HPT's very early starting at like 6 DPO and forward... I always hope that will be me... sigh:wacko:

Speaking of dieting and weight loss, After the New Year, i want to get back on track with dieting and working out myself. I did Nutri system before and it worked for me, but i dont know if i want to try it again or not. :shrug: I know some other friends that lost weight with WW as well, maybe i will look into it....:winkwink:

Thanks for all of the luck with my job interview ladies, I will do an update after and let you guys know how it went!!!:flower:

Hi girls :flower:

I'm back again after another break whilst OH been off work - I keep him blissfully unaware of my use of this site!! lol

Aw MrsEssex, sorry the :witch: got you... so frustrating when yer body plays tricks like that!!

Mrsrich... sounds like you still might be! fx!

And wannabeprego, all the best for the job interview, fx for you!

I do like this talk of sexercise - what a brill new years resolution, getting fit by :sex:. I'm in!! lol. I would like to get rid of about a stone to get back to what I'm comfortable with, so difficult to motivate at times though! There's so much else to think about!

I know some other friends that lost weight with WW as well, maybe i will look into it....:winkwink:

Hey Wannabeprego... i lost 4 and a 1/2 stone at ww... after i had my first child back in 2003 i joined in April, got to goal by August same year! have a look at my before after pics

Attachments

• 20642_1086845669502_1777258661_167652_7526927_n.jpg
    20642_1086845669502_1777258661_167652_7526927_n.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 6
Morning Ladies!!

Well im 10DPO today YAYYY!!!:happydance::happydance:

so im chuffed:thumbup: Still at the toilet every 5 mins checking... how did you do it for 2 weeks MrsEssex:haha: driving me bonkers...

Well girlies my temp rose again today, and FF has recongised a Possible Triphasic on Day 22 never had that before:happydance::happydance::happydance:

quoting FF: "A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse."
Its looking good for me but keeping my fingers crossed

:dust: :dust:

Sarah! So pleased about your temps! I've not seen a real triphastic phase chart, only like in demo's, so I'm well chuffed for you, and your 10day lp, fab news too!! :thumbup: xx

I ordered my wii and wii fit board etc, its coming 2moro!! yay!! so I shall give DH a rest and get busy on that!! We were so busy yesterday with going out, visitors and drinking etc in the evening, yesterday was the first day all christmas that we didnt :sex: :dohh: and that was the day I ovd :dohh: so hopefully his lil swimmers from previous days can do the job! go :spermy: go!! lol xx

Thanks for all of the luck with my job interview ladies, I will do an update after and let you guys know how it went!!!:flower:

Yay good luck!! fingers crossed for you!! Hope you find out today!! Waiting isnt good!! lol xx

I know some other friends that lost weight with WW as well, maybe i will look into it....:winkwink:

Hey Wannabeprego... i lost 4 and a 1/2 stone at ww... after i had my first child back in 2003 i joined in April, got to goal by August same year! have a look at my before after pics

Amazing!! Jealous!! I admire anybody who can lose weight and stick to it, I just cant keep the motivation. I'm sure after afew months of TTC i'll give up....lol (only joking) perhaps if I spend £2k on some diet, maybe I'll stick to it! I'll see how I get on with me wii!! You can even get an excerise bike for the wii, and its only about £80, t hought thats a great idea!! lol :thumbup: xx

Speaking of dieting and weight loss, After the New Year, i want to get back on track with dieting and working out myself. I did Nutri system before and it worked for me, but i dont know if i want to try it again or not. :shrug: I know some other friends that lost weight with WW as well, maybe i will look into it....:winkwink:

Amazing!! Jealous!! I admire anybody who can lose weight and stick to it, I just cant keep the motivation. I'm sure after afew months of TTC i'll give up....lol (only joking) perhaps if I spend £2k on some diet, maybe I'll stick to it! I'll see how I get on with me wii!! You can even get an excerise bike for the wii, and its only about £80, t hought thats a great idea!! lol :thumbup: xx

I'm sure dh :spermy: would of hidden and got ya eggy when she floated past :thumbup:

A bike woww have to look for that,, i Cant wait for the fit boar to come but bet it will be next week before it comes:cry: my daughter has a dancing on ice wii game, looks really good but needs the board (mummy didnt read the back :haha:)
i used to have a crosstrainer but DH moaned it was used for a clothes horse more than i used it, but it shifted the extra pounds when i did use it, just didnt have the room really, so i thought with a wii board it wont take up any space at all :rofl:

exactly, thats what i thought! Yer DH had a weights bench last year in our snake room, but that became a good clothes horse, it's gone now, so have had to get another proper clothes horse!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->