The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

LOL!! I have used exercise bikes etc as clothes holders too. It's such a tempting thing to say 'oh yea if it's there I'll use it' but it never happens! I need to get back into swimming again, when I was going most days it did me the world of good and I was well pleased with how toned I got! Can't seem to find the time for it now and since we moved, the pool here is far more pricey :wacko:

Swimming was what did it for me, and I loved swimming, used to go first thing in the mornings, but once winter set in, I didnt feel like getting up earlier to go. I work 8-6 as it is and when I went swimming, I was out the house by 6:15, madness!! :wacko:

Morning chick-eee-deees :D

Sweating here in the tropics of London at 7'c! its a bloomin heatwave i tell ya :rofl: well ya know what i mean :winkwink:

Sarah... 10dpo.....is this good for you then? are you usually with a period by now then? (tryin to get me head round it all :haha:)...if so...then :yipee: :dance: that good aint it?!!!!!!!!!! ohh PLEASE let one of us be up the bloody duff sometime soon!!!! cant take the pressure! :rofl:

Fingers crossed Sarah! do you feel preggy? like 100%? I felt it 50% couldnt get me head round it even though felt funny and was displaying classic preggy symptoms etc

Ohh you lot and excercise talk....well its tough aint it, but once you get into it, its soooooo addictive! i need to go biking again ASAP! Its in the shed and just needs to come out.

Just back from Tesco on way to me mums to pick up me boy :cloud9: Eldest stayed round there last night so picked up a nice fresh tin on Roses :rofl: diet??? ??? :rofl: well they only £6

My boobs are still bluddy killing me and the veins ohh jepus creepers what the fook happening...i need putting down :rofl:

Morning chick-eee-deees :D

Sweating here in the tropics of London at 7'c! its a bloomin heatwave i tell ya :rofl: well ya know what i mean :winkwink:

Sarah... 10dpo.....is this good for you then? are you usually with a period by now then? (tryin to get me head round it all :haha:)...if so...then :yipee: :dance: that good aint it?!!!!!!!!!! ohh PLEASE let one of us be up the bloody duff sometime soon!!!! cant take the pressure! :rofl:

Fingers crossed Sarah! do you feel preggy? like 100%? I felt it 50% couldnt get me head round it even though felt funny and was displaying classic preggy symptoms etc

Ohh you lot and excercise talk....well its tough aint it, but once you get into it, its soooooo addictive! i need to go biking again ASAP! Its in the shed and just needs to come out.

Just back from Tesco on way to me mums to pick up me boy :cloud9: Eldest stayed round there last night so picked up a nice fresh tin on Roses :rofl: diet??? ??? :rofl: well they only £6

My boobs are still bluddy killing me and the veins ohh jepus creepers what the fook happening...i need putting down :rofl:

yayyyyyy for your heat wave, its much warmer here too.. we have actually thawed, and the kids have been able to play in the cul de sac on their new roller skates:thumbup:

10 DPO is good yes i have had 9dpo and 10dpo, but my temp doesnt normally rise and more and i have NEVER had a triphasic pattern.

I do feel kinda pregnant, but when you really want something its hard to tell.. my boobs are huge and FULLER than the saggy bits of skin i had before :haha:
i feel heavy in my pelvis if you know what i mean, and i am still mildly cramping, which i did with my son:shrug::shrug: few more days and i'll know....

Had 2 what i call spooky things... when i was early preg with my daughter my son used to watch his fav dvds so i could chill on sofa with him they were Incredibles & Robots gods honest truth! he watched them over n over

Tuesday: Incredibles were on
Wednesday : Robots were on

they insantly remind me of those yucky days of 1st trimester, then i though owwww thats spooky actually! either that or i'm cuckoo:haha:
i did start the mth thinking it was my time :shrug: FX

I JUST WANNA KNOW NOW :haha:
im so inpatient!!
brought a FRER dh is hiding it till 1st Jan

keep everything crossed for me please:dust:

Whats a tri-what ya call it chart mean>? (i know NOTHING about temps!)

Ohhh the films :haha: well lets hope it means something!

Ohh you have tests :D yes deffo hold out as long as you can Sarah!!!! Its for the best

I am sending :dust: your way!!! you need to be pregnant for the thread :haha: we need a preggy wag on here!

Well ya body can certainly trick you into thinking you are preg, i know this too well now!!! my boobs are still looking like a preggy womans boobs :dohh: i dunno why at all. Weird.

So you'll know by Saturday! x

Oooh that is so exciting! Yea too right we need one of us preggy at the very least!

I'm not up on all the charting stuff but I just googled triphasic and got this :)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Hello all I hope you all had a lovely Xmas I am due af tomorrow so really nervous. Had lots of potemtial symptoms backache, bad cold, bigger boobs tired, vvv hungry but it could all be in my head again! :wacko:
Tested witha cheapie 10mui stick (my last one in pack) yesterday and BFN not convinced with these sticks as my stepsons girlfirend tested with them 2 weeks late and had BFN we teste her with FRER test and it was definite BFP... Maybe I am clutching at straws... feel really rough today tho :cry:

hoping one of us gets lucky :flower:

Hello all I hope you all had a lovely Xmas I am due af tomorrow so really nervous. Had lots of potemtial symptoms backache, bad cold, bigger boobs tired, vvv hungry but it could all be in my head again! :wacko:
Tested witha cheapie 10mui stick (my last one in pack) yesterday and BFN not convinced with these sticks as my stepsons girlfirend tested with them 2 weeks late and had BFN we teste her with FRER test and it was definite BFP... Maybe I am clutching at straws... feel really rough today tho :cry:

Fingers crossed for you!!

Thankyou :D

Im actually glad i dont do the temp thing, would be something else for me to stress about :haha:

Swimming was what did it for me, and I loved swimming, used to go first thing in the mornings, but once winter set in, I didnt feel like getting up earlier to go. I work 8-6 as it is and when I went swimming, I was out the house by 6:15, madness!! :wacko:

Yeah swimming is brill. It's just fitting it in like you say! Where we used to live the sports centre had a creche in the morning and everything so I was making good use of it but they don't have that here... I know I could make time for going in the evenings or something but by that time I'm knackered!!

Also love cycling but the wee back road I usually go into town is totally untreated and there's still loads of nasty slippery slushy stuff everywhere:wacko: so will leave that for the time being lol!

I know some other friends that lost weight with WW as well, maybe i will look into it....:winkwink:

Hey Wannabeprego... i lost 4 and a 1/2 stone at ww... after i had my first child back in 2003 i joined in April, got to goal by August same year! have a look at my before after pics

Thanks for the suggestion of WW, i will be sure to check it out. :thumbup:Wow hun, you look great, congrats on your weight loss!!!:thumbup:

Morning Ladies!!

Well im 10DPO today YAYYY!!!:happydance::happydance:

so im chuffed:thumbup: Still at the toilet every 5 mins checking... how did you do it for 2 weeks MrsEssex:haha: driving me bonkers...

Well girlies my temp rose again today, and FF has recongised a Possible Triphasic on Day 22 never had that before:happydance::happydance::happydance:

quoting FF: "A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse."
Its looking good for me but keeping my fingers crossed

:dust: :dust:

Wow, that sounds really promising, Good luck and baby dust hun!!! :winkwink:I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!:dust::dust::dust:

Sarah! So pleased about your temps! I've not seen a real triphastic phase chart, only like in demo's, so I'm well chuffed for you, and your 10day lp, fab news too!! :thumbup: xx

I ordered my wii and wii fit board etc, its coming 2moro!! yay!! so I shall give DH a rest and get busy on that!! We were so busy yesterday with going out, visitors and drinking etc in the evening, yesterday was the first day all christmas that we didnt :sex: :dohh: and that was the day I ovd :dohh: so hopefully his lil swimmers from previous days can do the job! go :spermy: go!! lol xx

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! I hope the :spermy: catches the egg and you get your :bfp:!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :winkwink: :dust: :dust: :dust:

All this talk about exercise makes me feel ashamed I hate it, I dont mind dieting but I get really bored with exercise I've tried loads, my bike is in my mams shed I have an ab machine on top of the kids wardrobes and the we fit is tucked away in the draw :haha:.
great news about the 10dpo sarah and the temp rise its looking good so fingers crossed for you, do you get points on fertility friend as mine was at 72points when I got my bfp (but i still dont know what it meant) :dust:

As for me today ladies, my interview isnt until late this afternoon, so i am trying to stay calm, cool and collected and come up with some witty answers to interview questions......:wacko:....I will get on later tonight and tell you guys how it went.

As far as symptoms, I have wicked soar :holly:, ugghhhh, they are killing me for the last few days, although I dont know if it is a sign of anything or not since they have been this soar before and AF got me anyways, so who knows. MY :holly: also seem huge, swollen and heavy....:shrug:

I will probably break down and test tomorrow morning, i am hoping that my internet cheapy tests have arrived in the mail today.....:wacko:

I was feeling kind of down today when I logged onto Facebook, looking at all of my friends pics of their babies, people's sonograms and pregnancy announcements, it is so hard not to get discouraged and upset, i will be happy if I can at least have one baby of my own... ugghhhhhh:cry:, I guess I will have to try to focus on the other positives in my life so i dont get to depressed or drive myself totally bonkers!!!:wacko:

Good luck with the interview I hope you get it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->