The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

I had my first scan today, abdominal one 1st but they couldnt see much so they did an internal scan, it was great so clear, I have a cyst on my left ovary but there not concerned.:cloud9:
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/DSC01287.jpg

Awwww i love it... makes it all real when you se that first scan... how many weeks are you now Reversal xx

lol,Sarah, I have visions of you, in the darkness of your bedroom, when you have just awoken, quitely getting your BBT and carefully taking your temp, then looking at it and jumping up and down and wavig it in front of DH !!!! lol :dance: i would!! My sh actually asked me this morning what my temp was...I said, aww see you are interested in all this temp stuff!!' and he kissed me, the soppy thing!! lol xx i def ovd tues. So I'm 2dpo now! xx
Yes im like a kid at christmas on the morning... Aww about your DH they do care really xx

AF got me:cry:
Had a little cry this morning xxxx
BD'ing all the right days got my hopes up silly me yet again, really thought it was:cry: our month

:hugs::hugs:

I had my first scan today, abdominal one 1st but they couldnt see much so they did an internal scan, it was great so clear, I have a cyst on my left ovary but there not concerned.:cloud9:

Awwww i love it... makes it all real when you se that first scan... how many weeks are you now Reversal xx

Thanks it wont be long till its you's. They put me back a few days so im 6w4d by there measurements but 7w1d by my dates x

Awww i remember they did that with my son... i had to have one of those internal scans too... not the most comfortable are they :( so chuffed for you & thank you x

Awww i remember they did that with my son... i had to have one of those internal scans too... not the most comfortable are they :( so chuffed for you & thank you x

there not the most comfortable but the clearness of the photo's are worth just putting up with it x

Mum turned up earlier and i ended up crying she told me it couldnt possibly be me that all females in our family are super fertile :growlmad: i told her it could be me... had a good cry, mums booked me in for a smear havent had one before.... my sister was only 22 (I'm 24) and she had severe abnormal cells so now im worried about that on top of everything else. so frightened something is wrong. do you ladies know if SA results can change within 2 years? i'm looking for answers :cry: sorry to be a moaner

AF got me:cry:
Had a little cry this morning xxxx
BD'ing all the right days got my hopes up silly me yet again, really thought it was:cry: our month

Aww, so sorry that the :witch: got you hun.... :hugs: :hugs:

Wow, how exciting hun!!! :happydance::happydance: Congrats to you again!!!! Happy and Healthy nine months to you hun!!

Mum turned up earlier and i ended up crying she told me it couldnt possibly be me that all females in our family are super fertile :growlmad: i told her it could be me... had a good cry, mums booked me in for a smear havent had one before.... my sister was only 22 (I'm 24) and she had severe abnormal cells so now im worried about that on top of everything else. so frightened something is wrong. do you ladies know if SA results can change within 2 years? i'm looking for answers :cry: sorry to be a moaner

So sorry you are having such a ruff day hun..:hugs::hugs:

Yes, my DH's urologist that did his vasectomy reversal said that the sperm count numbers can increase over the course of one to two years after the reversal... I am making my DH take fertilaid pills to help with his sperm count. I am not sure if it is helping or not though...:shrug:

I think that since it has been over a year now since my DH had his reversal if I dont get pregnant by October of next year (the two year mark from when the reversal was done) i am going to have him get another SA done, and also look into doing artificial insemination as an alternative.......I was looking into clomid as well, but since I do OPK's every month i know that I always ovulate without any problem, but i figured it couldnt hurt to maybe try some to increase our chances....

About the sa results getting better... My dh has had several checks and they all seemed to get better with time. Before we conceived this time he started taking grape seed oil and L Carnatine. His counts were the best they've ever been. I will say this though, we had several counts and up until the last few months, they never did check for antibodies. Turns out he had them and we had to do iui. It worked though and we got to see and hear our tiny baby's heartbeat this week! Good luck to you! :flower:

Yay reversal! That is so exciting!!!

About the SA thing, apparently yes it can improve over the couple of years since the vr. It might be worth getting another SA done and getting him on supplements! There are loads out there of varying cost but I have heard that wellman conception is good... I know some of our blokes are stubborn when it comes to taking things though! If my man's SA result turns out to be rubbish I'll be INSISTING he gets those blimmin tablets in him!

Oh and we were told that they do NOT test for antibodies, that in a post VR man if morphology and motility aren't good then we assume antibodies are to blame. And there's nothing can be done about them anyway. Which seems crap but what can ya do! Keep trying - that's what!

my dh had a sa in june then one in november and in that short time they had improved he did have I high level of antibodies but one of the little blighters managed to get through good luck x

awww babe :hugs: SA counts do get better with time, we had a bad one last week (our 1st SA after VR) and are planning to have another one in 3months time just to check that there is an increase in numbers. Which there should be.

This TTC after VR is a journey that will have many ups and downs in it and wont always run smoothly, but we'll all get there in the end, no matter which route or side-road we have to take to get there.

It'll be good to get yourself checked out, for piece of mind more than anything, but I'm sure you'll be fine, your young, so your chances are super good. Try and keep positive as best you can :hugs: xx

You only have to read the stories of the ladies on here who had success after being given so little chance, it only takes one lil :spermy: to make it's way through!! :dance: xx

OMG OMG!!! Postman has just been and there is a letter addressed to DH and it's from Nottingham.......... it's from the clinic!!!! I've texted and phoned DH to ask if i can open it... (he night want us to do it together) and i can't get hold of him!!! I've got butterflies!! I hope it tells us more than what we already know, but I hope it's not bad news.... :cry: oh god oh god ...... will let you know as soon as I know anything... xx

OMG OMG!!! Postman has just been and there is a letter addressed to DH and it's from Nottingham.......... it's from the clinic!!!! I've texted and phoned DH to ask if i can open it... (he night want us to do it together) and i can't get hold of him!!! I've got butterflies!! I hope it tells us more than what we already know, but I hope it's not bad news.... :cry: oh god oh god ...... will let you know as soon as I know anything... xx

Wow fingers crossed there's good news in there for you :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/u105_good_luck.jpg

owwww good luck V... Will it be a letter from Mr Harriss?? how exciting :)

My Mum & Dad had the kids for a sleepover last night so Me n DH went to the cinema last night to see Little Fockers :haha: was funny, having a chilled day today kids are still at my parents until about 6pm ... im missing the noise :haha:

Ladies hope your all having a great new years eve..

Take a look at this :)

CLICK ON ME

Ladies hope your all having a great new years eve..

Take a look at this :)

CLICK ON ME

wow is that your test wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo hhhoooooooo you really are married to the sperminator congratulations to both of you's :hugs: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is so fab Sarah xxx as was said in the other thread let's hope the babydust rubs off on the rest of us xxx
Please don't forget about us here, hope to join you in 1st tri soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"