The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Dont go to first tri!!! stay here :haha: they're too scary in there :haha:

When i get my pos..im staying put!! 100%

Be interesting to see what your SA is now?!!!!

I was going to say do u all mind if i stay? i like my buddies here :)
I know yes we'll be handing the magic pot in next week so should know 10days after :) x

Yay as we were saying before we should stick together anyway, definitely!

It certainly wil be interesting to see that SA - such a fast result!!!

I'm going nutty waiting till the bloody 12th for OH's results - I suppose this month could still be it tho... everything crossed apart from our legs :rofl:

Yay as we were saying before we should stick together anyway, definitely!

It certainly wil be interesting to see that SA - such a fast result!!!

I'm going nutty waiting till the bloody 12th for OH's results - I suppose this month could still be it tho... everything crossed apart from our legs :rofl:
The 12th will soon come and anyway.............. the sperm is still there so just keep :sex: :haha: :haha: :dust:!!!

Sarah...bleedin hell course u can stay.... errrrrm no actually only NON pregnant people on this board :rofl: :rofl: we dont do growing tums!!!!.. :rofl:

YOU NUTTER!!! would be weird you not being around!!!

Im certainly not moving when the time comes!

Talking of that, from next week i got huge work loads (new year so new intensives starting up with pupils) so might not be around as much!!! but will try pop in as much as i can :D im too addicted to not come on :rofl:

x

Yayyyy i can stay :haha: :haha: Tally dont get crossing those legs lol...
So you will be making loads of ££££ for the new year MrsEssex??

Going to sort our holiday booking out next week i think, We go to Butlins the kids love it there :)

Well this cycle i had:

* Cut out caffiene all together
* Bought boots basal body themometer & chart book
* Took VitaminB complex (50mg b6)
* Made sure we had loads of :sex: for Ovulation day
* ov day was CD15 - we'd :sex: on cd 8,9,10, 12,14,15

Temping definitely help me pinpoint my Ov day and fertile window x

Thats brilliant all that extra 'stuff' helped you get your :bfp: couldnt have done any harm!!!!!!! but i bet you would have got preg anyway!! i can just feel it!!! i think you are well fertile love!

YAYYY just seen your ticker :dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

LOL @ the making loads of money......yeah making loads of money to pay off a mortgage....dont see a lot for it :rofl: oh well!!! Nah being honest we moved here 3 years ago and do have a huge mortgage now but wanted my 'ideal' house my dream really and it is..its lovely but we work bloody hard for it ..so why not...but means big bills :dohh:

No holiday next year cant afford it, not after the Vas op ..and just about to get back doors done thats over 2k! all adds up dont it :dohh: not only that could be preggy and cant fly preggy over 27 weeks i think it is so cant even book anything eeeek!

Butlins...corrr not been there since i was bout 8!!! bet its still a good old laugh!

very true cost of just living is ££££££, you'll have to have a weekend away somewhere nice :)

We always did pontins, but they got really shit! so last year we went to Butlins in minehead, Bloody Brill kids loved it The fair which was free, bowling, pool, climbing walls, indoor/outdoor pool, cinema, entertainment was brill, Jamie Afro from Xfactor was on, Britains got talents, Kevin cruise and that lil drummer lad.
My Mum, Dad & Bro go and my Sis n her Lil one.
School hols are a week longer this year though so we have to pay higher... Wrong isn't it, but i love my week away by the sea x

:wave::wave:

Sarah, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you know how happy I am for you!! :hugs: Its truly amazing!! i couldnt be happier!! It's about time we had another VR WAG get their BFP!!! Wahoooooooo!!

I'm sorry I've had to post and run, so haven't read the last few pages :nope:, have been out all day and am getting ready for tonight and 2moro (its my dads 50th)

I hope you all have a wonderful night and day 2moro and I'll catch up with you all sometime 2moro!! xxx

Congratulations again to Mr & Mrs Sperminator!!!! xx

ps. I told you your little bean was in there didnt i, didnt i???!!!! :dance: xxx

Yes you said i had a little beanie ... Thank you for all your support :hug: :hugs:

How did you get on with your letter??

x

Thanks Mrs, I know we'll know soon enough but I hate the waiting lol... I know we're all in the waiting game really.

Butlins and the like are brill! We went to Haven year before last and it was ace - the kids loved it :) All I'd say about those places is make sure you take plenty groceries and things with you as the on-site shops are MEGA£££££ expensive and the one we were at was ages away from anywhere else to get stuff from.

Love the new ticker Sarah - STAY with us :)

Hi all! I'm Miss Mandy. I'm 30 and hubby is 30 as well. He has 3 from a previous marriage and I have 1. We are itching to have one together. His Vas was 5 years ago :dohh:. I am just getting started in the process so any advice or helpful hints would be well appreciated.
Sometime I feel guilty about him having this procedure done. Can anyone share on how their partners did during and after???

Cross your fingers for me everyone that we will get pregnant right away!
:baby:

Hiya Miss Mandy and welcome :)

You have found the right place for sure - we know what it's like here :) Have you researched where/who's going to do the op? I would say definitely do a lot of research before hand as us ladies have found the level of aftercare in particular varies wildly - some have found it was second to none, while others (myself and OH included) found post-op care was virtually non-existent... we;ve had to fall back on the NHS for it all! Lucky to have it frankly!

So yeah ask lots of questions beforehand and make sure you get the right surgeon etc... and I'd say both of you taking pre-conception supplements is a good idea too

And best of luck!!

We've seen it can happen! Just look at Mrsrich and her sperminator hubby!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Years!!! I hope that everyone has wonderful holiday and that 2011 brings lots of healthy babies being born and lots of :bfp:'s!!!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Happy-New-Year-2011-8.jpg

Hi all! I'm Miss Mandy. I'm 30 and hubby is 30 as well. He has 3 from a previous marriage and I have 1. We are itching to have one together. His Vas was 5 years ago :dohh:. I am just getting started in the process so any advice or helpful hints would be well appreciated.
Sometime I feel guilty about him having this procedure done. Can anyone share on how their partners did during and after???

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcometothegroupp.gif

Welcome to the thread Missmandy!!!!! :winkwink::winkwink:

After the reversal my DH was very soar for the first couple of days. They prescribed him some pretty strong pain meds though so he slept through most of it and his pain was very well controlled, so that is the best way to get through it. Plus he had to take it easy, no heavy lifting. He took 2 weeks off from work, You should buy him some ice packs and heating packs, the cold packs work best in the beginning and than the warm ones can be used once he starts to heal up more.. The coldness takes down the swelling in the beginning. There will be some drainage from the incisions for several days after the procedure, so you will need to change the dressings, and you will have to refrain from sex for a while... My DH, says it wasnt so bad once it was done... Ask your Dr that is doing the procedure lots of questions and make sure he is a good urologist that has done the procedure in the past.

The vas reversal dr that my DH used was this guy....

Here is his website

https://www.vasreversals.com/Cost & Fees.htm

There office was very nice to me and my DH, and they were one of the most well priced reversal dr's that we could find,he has done the procedure many times and is very experienced, plus i see you are in NC...

Good luck with the reversal, i hope it goes very well for your OH...:thumbup:

I hope everyone had a great New Years eve lastnight!!

Ok, so I took a FRER this morning and the latest test is on page 2 of my HPT thread in the picture gallery....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ye-evap-updated-test-01-01-2011-page-2-a.html

What do you ladies think... I think there may be a faint second line starting..:blush:. Ohhhh, I really hope so....:thumbup:

Hi missmandy777 :wave:

Hello and welcome to our liittle gathering of VR WAGS, lol. You have definitly come to the right place. There are so many of us on here that are at varying stages of the VR journey and can offer so much help, advice and support. On the front page i've listed some of the ladies in the group and how long since their OH's VRs and orignal Vasectomys, just in case you wanted to know who to ask specific questions too about the time between Vasectomy and VR.

There are some great success stories too, we recently had news that 'MRSRICHRS2K' got her BFP 9weeks after VR and also 'leafygreenmum' who got her 7weeks after VR, also some ladies, one being 'Reversal' who after a low SA still went on to get a BFP, so lots of hope, :hugs:

Also on the front page, I've listed some links to useful threads and websites about the VR procedure, results etc so please have a look.

Good luck with the op and dont hesitate to ask any questions. :hugs:

Sorry girls, for posting about the letter then deserting you all day!! :dohh: I had to go out yesterday then spent most of the day going back and forth, here, there and everywhere!! lol

The letter didn't tell us anything we didnt already know really, but it was nice to have. This is what it said...

Dear Mr D,

I am pleased to tell you that you know have a positive sperm count following your vasectomy reversal and this means that the tubes are now open following the rejoin. I am particularly pleased about this because of the difficulty I had on the right side with your previous operation. At this stage your sperm count is actually quite low at 1 million per ml (20 million normal) with 4% motility (50% normal). This means that most of the sperm that are being released are dead sperm lying within the epididymis and I would very much encourage you to continue ejaculating as much as possible to try and improve this sperm count. As long as there are motile sperm present then it would be perfectly possible for Vickie to become pregnant.

If you do have any happy news then please do let me know. At this stage I can tell you the operation has been successful in joining the tubes. However, the sperm quantity and quality being released from the testicles are not as good as I would like and hope this will improve over time.

Best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Duncan Harriss

So I'm quite pleased with that really. I did learn something though and that is that normal motility is only 50%, so my 4% doesnt seem as bad as it did before. lol but the tubes are open, there is sperm there and 4% is better than 0% :dance: DH started his wellman conception yesterday so :thumbup: that those will help his lil :spermy: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->