The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hello how is everyone today?? hope you're all well. Will be phoning docs tomorrow to hopefully get some testing. C'mon VR WAGS we all deserve to be a mum xxxxxxx:happydance:

Hi justone, I am doing good,but I am stuck in the 2WW with faint second lines on my FRER's which is making me loopy!!!! :loopy: I am not sure what it all means but hopefully it will lead to my :bfp: soon!!!!:thumbup:

Good luck with the testing, I hope you get great results hun!! :hugs: :hugs:

c'mon!!!! BFP!!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you xxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:
It's still early for the tests so hopefully they'll get darker!!!! I hope so xxx
I'M ON DAY 2 OF QUITTING SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the good luck hun.

Good for you!!! That is great that you are quitting smoking!!!:thumbup: Keep up the good work hun, you can do it!!!!:hugs:

Hello how is everyone today?? hope you're all well. Will be phoning docs tomorrow to hopefully get some testing. C'mon VR WAGS we all deserve to be a mum xxxxxxx:happydance:

Hi justone, I am doing good,but I am stuck in the 2WW with faint second lines on my FRER's which is making me loopy!!!! :loopy: I am not sure what it all means but hopefully it will lead to my :bfp: soon!!!!:thumbup:

Good luck with the testing, I hope you get great results hun!! :hugs: :hugs:

c'mon!!!! BFP!!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you xxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:
It's still early for the tests so hopefully they'll get darker!!!! I hope so xxx
I'M ON DAY 2 OF QUITTING SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the good luck hun.

Good for you!!! That is great that you are quitting smoking!!!:thumbup: Keep up the good work hun, you can do it!!!!:hugs:

Doing EVERYTHING I can in 2011 and get my body in the best shape :flower:

Keep us updated I bet you're dying to test again! When are you going to test?
any ladies on facebook want to be friends?

@ Justone, I am going to try to be patient and wait 2 days to retest since I am down to my last FRER. I do have a bunch of those internet cheapy tests though if I cant fight the urge to wait to test. I just dont feel like they are as reliable as the FRER is though. I promise I will do an update if I find anything else out though!!!

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

@ Justone, I am going to try to be patient and wait 2 days to retest since I am down to my last FRER. I do have a bunch of those internet cheapy tests though if I cant fight the urge to wait to test. I just dont feel like they are as reliable as the FRER is though. I promise I will do an update if I find anything else out though!!!

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:
COOL!
:happydance:
Sending you bucket loads of baby dust!!!!:dust:
:af::bfp::af::bfp:
:crib:

Well done giving up smoking hon! I never thought I could do it but I've been stopped since last Feb x It does get easier xxx

we've got 6 weeks till our op well OH haha. I just hope it goes quickly

Hey littlelou6, welcome to the VR WAGS :hugs:

6weeks will fly by for sure, I cant believe we are already 3months post VR!! 4 years ago we decided to have it done (just had to save....which we wernt so good at)lol but even that amount of time flew by!! :thumbup:

good luck and keep us all posted yer? How long will it be since your OHs original vasectomy? xx

It will be 6 years! So dont really know the chances of us actually getting pregnant but at least there will be a possibility x x

I think it all depends on the indiviuals themselves. Ive heard of people getting pregnant after having the VR 15 years after original vasectomy, my friend has 2 boys and her hubby had his reversed 13years after original vasectomy, so as long as those tubes are open, you're good to go! :thumbup: lol xx

Just had a look at your chart V :thumbup: you've got that up down thing going on i had this cycle :thumbup: :dust: xx

Wannabe: good luck with your next test xx

Justone: Well done for quitting, i know it can be really hard, 1st week is the hardest, gets a bit easier from then on x

My Dh is trying now.. he is a bloody moody so and so though grrrrrrrrr x

Just had a look at your chart V :thumbup: you've got that up down thing going on i had this cycle :thumbup: :dust: xx

Wannabe: good luck with your next test xx

Justone: Well done for quitting, i know it can be really hard, 1st week is the hardest, gets a bit easier from then on x

My Dh is trying now.. he is a bloody moody so and so though grrrrrrrrr x

ooh lets hope i have the same outcome then!!! fingers crossed !!! xxxx

Evening ladies, how is eveyone today?

Well thought id keep u all updated:
i still have sore swollen boobs... when i was cleaning my teeth this morning it made me gag loads and then when i stopped i put my deodrant on and off i went again...

im just yawning all day long :lol: i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter looking after my son was hard with the tiredness but i did it with the help of cbeebies & dvds like The Incredibles & Robots :haha: and napping when he napped.

This time round my 2 babies are at school, so i have to do early mornings and school run so hoping i dont feel to much nausea 1st thing xx

owww forgot i have a bit of :blush: constipation too :( went to tesco today to get some dried prunes but forgot them grrrrr x

Plus girlies i did a digi today and got a pregnant more or less staright away then after the 3 mins it said 2-3 (wks since conception) which means 4-5weeks pregnant, so im really chuffed with, As i was a bit worried i had spotting on 13dpo only for 1 day but read this could be implantation?? So when i got another :bfp: it has put my mind a rest and im on :cloud9: again x

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2

i still have sore swollen boobs... when i was cleaning my teeth this morning it made me gag loads and then when i stopped i put my deodrant on and off i went again...

im just yawning all day long :lol: i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter looking after my son was hard with the tiredness but i did it with the help of cbeebies & dvds like The Incredibles & Robots :haha: and napping when he napped.

This time round my 2 babies are at school, so i have to do early mornings and school run so hoping i dont feel to much nausea 1st thing xx

owww forgot i have a bit of :blush: constipation too :( went to tesco today to get some dried prunes but forgot them grrrrr x

Plus girlies i did a digi today and got a pregnant more or less staright away then after the 3 mins it said 2-3 (wks since conception) which means 4-5weeks pregnant, so im really chuffed with, As i was a bit worried i had spotting on 13dpo only for 1 day but read this could be implantation?? So when i got another :bfp: it has put my mind a rest and im on :cloud9: again x

Sickness/ nausea is the worse I hate it, have you told family and friends your news yet or are you's waiting x

Sickness/ nausea is the worse I hate it, have you told family and friends your news yet or are you's waiting x

Its just nausea at the mo.. and thats bad feel hungry all the while aswell:dohh:

My parents and my Sis n Bro know but thats it at the mo were waiting to tell everyone else.
How about you have you told everyone yet? what week in gestation did you have a early scan? x

Its just nausea at the mo.. and thats bad feel hungry all the while aswell:dohh:

My parents and my Sis n Bro know but thats it at the mo were waiting to tell everyone else.
How about you have you told everyone yet? what week in gestation did you have a early scan? x

we have told a few people but non of our family
my scan I had on thursday so by my dates it was week 7 but they said it was 6w4days I have another booked for next saturday so the 15th when i'll either be 9w2days or 8w6days x

Congratulations to the new BFPs, so happy for you :happydance:
Was just checking in to let you know that my DD arrived safely on 18th December - a year and a week after our reversal :thumbup:
Good luck to all those still waiting for their BFPs, hope it happens soon for you. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

Was just checking in to let you know that my DD arrived safely on 18th December - a year and a week after our reversal :thumbup:
Good luck to all those still waiting for their BFPs, hope it happens soon for you. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

congratulations :happydance:

Woo! Congratulations!! Another VR success!! :happydance: Thanks for dropping by, hearing of others' success is really great for us girls still waiting for it to happen, so thank you!! How long after your dh's vasectomy, did he have it reversed? xx

my scan I had on thursday so by my dates it was week 7 but they said it was 6w4days I have another booked for next saturday so the 15th when i'll either be 9w2days or 8w6days x

Its hard isnt it.. I wanna shout it from the roof tops.
I had 1 day of spotting on Sat and i have Dr's on Thursday to confirm dates etc, i was going to ask for a early scan to make sure everything is ok, Can you request it?

WOOOOW HOOOO Congratulations on the birth of your Daughter xx

I had 1 day of spotting on Sat and i have Dr's on Thursday to confirm dates etc, i was going to ask for a early scan to make sure everything is ok, Can you request it?

im not sure if you can request it as mine was done due to pain and water infection and the one I have booked on the 15th is a private one at a baby bond clinic x

im not sure if you can request it as mine was done due to pain and water infection and the one I have booked on the 15th is a private one at a baby bond clinic x

Awww ou've just reminded me Mrsessex was on about those, i was going to google and see where our nearest one is :happydance: is it a 3d or 4d one, bet you cant wait x

its just a normal one we cant really look forward to it as its the same time gestation when we found out we had lost our last baby so it will be amazing if we see a healthy baby with a heart beat but until then we still wont really take it in x

its just a normal one we cant really look forward to it as its the same time gestation when we found out we had lost our last baby so it will be amazing if we see a healthy baby with a heart beat but until then we still wont really take it in x

Sorry:hugs:

It does feel like a long time to go without a scan or midwife etc until 10-12weeks doesn't it:nope:
got my fx for you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->