The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

its just a normal one we cant really look forward to it as its the same time gestation when we found out we had lost our last baby so it will be amazing if we see a healthy baby with a heart beat but until then we still wont really take it in x

Sorry:hugs:

It does feel like a long time to go without a scan or midwife etc until 10-12weeks doesn't it:nope:
got my fx for you both xx

it is along time to wait but hopefully this time with me having lots of symptoms that should be a good sign, I hope your appointment goes well I hope you get an early scan :hugs:

its just a normal one we cant really look forward to it as its the same time gestation when we found out we had lost our last baby so it will be amazing if we see a healthy baby with a heart beat but until then we still wont really take it in x

It does feel like a long time to go without a scan or midwife etc until 10-12weeks doesn't it:nope:

it is along time to wait but hopefully this time with me having lots of symptoms that should be a good sign, I hope your appointment goes well I hope you get an early scan :hugs:

Yes, symptoms are a good sign, My mum reasurred me about that one :flower:
I think Pregnancy is a worrying time, well im a worrier fullstop:dohh: wish i wasnt sometimes..

Thank you & you xx

Well ladies, I am sad to report that the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon, it really toar me up yesterday, and i have been taking it pretty hard this time around....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Congratulations to the new BFPs, so happy for you :happydance:
Was just checking in to let you know that my DD arrived safely on 18th December - a year and a week after our reversal :thumbup:
Good luck to all those still waiting for their BFPs, hope it happens soon for you. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/baby-congrats.jpg

Well ladies, I am sad to report that the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon, it really toar me up yesterday, and i have been taking it pretty hard this time around....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: sorry she got you I hope you get your bfp this coming month :hugs:

Hi y'all... been off for a bit again as had family to stay :flower:

Wannabeprego, I truly feel for you... I have a feeling :witch: is round the corner for me too :( We so deserve for our :bfp:s! SOON!

Sapphire, congratulations on your new arrival, that is lovely news and hope for us all here. Hope all is well :)

And youse with your preggy symptoms... I hope you don't feel grotty too long and that all is well for you.

xxxxx

:hi:just thought id update you all as i havent been on in a while.............

hubbys not feeling very well so were off to the docs in a minute!:dohh: just about to walk out the door and he says whilst im there im going to ask about a sa! im like :saywhat: as im the one that has to bring anything up about ttc so im soooo excited. i no he had the vr done but he has left everything else down to me.

congrats on all these :bfp: its great to see and gives all us other ladies great hope!

i just had another reading done on e bay with *star* she was very good if anyone wants to no about it let me no and ill pass it on. she was very close to my other reading that i had done the same time as live in hope.

anyway hope your all well and keep up the good work all us wags are getting our :bfp: one by one so we will all get there one day! hopefully by the end of 2011..x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

hubbys not feeling very well so were off to the docs in a minute!:dohh: just about to walk out the door and he says whilst im there im going to ask about a sa! im like :saywhat: as im the one that has to bring anything up about ttc so im soooo excited. i no he had the vr done but he has left everything else down to me.

I know how you feel about that hon! I've had to do some nagging to get OH to get proper SA... Results day (a week today!) getting nearer :happydance:

It's like you say... yeah they had the VR done but seem to think that's all there is to it! I'm still trying to get silly OH back on supplements... :dohh: I have a feeling the results will give him a wee shove in the direction of doing things more 'properly' tho. Dead nervous about it...

Anyway I'm glad your man's taking some initiative at last lol x

well went to the docs and hubby has so much wrong with him he was in there 45 mins:cry: so thought it wasnt the right time to ask for the sa but says as soon as hes got over this he will go back and ask for the test. he has to go for blood test tomorrow and then hes waiting for an appointment for the hostipal for further tests. got to work on getting him better befor we worrie about sa results. hes pretty good taking vits though so cant complain and i even had him on maca for 3 months but they used to make us gag so we stopped taking them.x.x.x.x.x.

anyone else having trouble finding this thread? its on page 6 for me and its not going back to the 1st page if anyone updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else having trouble finding this thread? its on page 6 for me and its not going back to the 1st page if anyone updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go into your control panel (user cp) you will see a list of all the threads that you have replied to or contributed to and when there is new replies it comes up in your user cp. xx

So sorry reversal :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine this time! :thumbup: you'll come away after hearing your babies heartbeat and you'll be up on :cloud9: aww i'll keep everything crossed for you still though xx

again, I'm so sorry to hear she got you :hugs:..... :nope: please dont lose hope, this wasnt your time, but it will come, as it will me and the others, c'mon, we're all haging in there together!! PMA girly, pma!! xx

So sorry reversal :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine this time! :thumbup: you'll come away after hearing your babies heartbeat and you'll be up on :cloud9: aww i'll keep everything crossed for you still though xx

aw thankyou so much :hugs:
I hope you get your bfp very soon :dust::dust:

Evening Girls,

Hope everyone is ok! Have you all taken your chrimbo things down yet?
I started to take some bits down today, but my back was hurting & i got shattered:sleep::sleep::sleep:

So had a chill and a bite to eat before i Got the kids from school, it was their 1st day back today, i was as nervous as them, but they were fine.
Mummy missed them lots though!!:cry:

well "NEWS FLASH" constipation !!!!

OMG ive had this since i found out i was Pregnant!!

:blush:It feels like i need to go.... BUT NOTHING ARGGGGGGGHHH!!:haha:

So today i went to the health shop and brought California Prunes 1/2 price :thumbup:

i've been munching away:haha: and :dohh: i think i have one to many and cant stop going for a number 2 now!!

I must of had some serious blockage:haha::haha::haha:

Evening Girls,

I started to take some bits down today, but my back was hurting & i got shattered:sleep::sleep::sleep:

So had a chill and a bite to eat before i Got the kids from school, it was their 1st day back today, i was as nervous as them, but they were fine.

So today i went to the health shop and brought California Prunes 1/2 price :thumbup:

i've been munching away:haha: and :dohh: i think i have one to many and cant stop going for a number 2 now!!

:haha::haha: I hope you dont start craving them you'll spend your pregnancy on the loo :haha:

Evening Girls,

ohhh, I am glad yout finally got some relief!! :winkwink:Make sure you are eating enough fiber, fruits, veggies, whole grains to avoid it happening again in the future!!!https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/potty.gif

:haha:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/pooping.jpg

Reversal: yes im not going to be craving plums thats for sure!! :haha:

Read its hormones making system sluggish!! Dont remember having this with my other 2, not until 3rd trimester anyway :doh:

Wannabe: Yes i'll be eating plenty of fruit, veg etc and i love my pictures :haha: they made me smile xx

Hey! :wave: aww mrsrich, being nervous for your kiddies, bet they had a good day back at school!! Sounds like you needed an empty house to evacuate your bowels!! :rofl:

keep up with the prunes (rather you than me!) yuk! lol

I had my first day back today, well a training day. zzzzzzzz lol

I'm 8dpo today and my temps are still zig-zagging, very strange. Everytime they go up, I get m lines saying that I ovd on cd23, then everytime they go dowm, the lines go and it says I haven't ovd yet.....but I have and I'm 8dpo!!!

Had sore boobs since I ovd, which I do normally get but this time its mroe in my nipples and after afew days early on after ov I had immense swelling, I had to go and buy some new bras the other day because mine were killing me, they were so tight, I've gone up a cup! :dance:

Had cramps, twinges and niggles down below since 1dpo, but again thats normal for me bewtween ov and AF.....The only thing unusual this cycle is my temps and that I had a break out of spots mon and yesterday, so today I look like a spotty teenager.....even blemish wont hide them (just what I need on my first day back at work!) :dohh:

So AF's due on Mon on CD36 so if she doesnt show then I'll test tues....I may even use one of my FRER that I brought months ago! But if my temps stay up then I may do a cheeky little cheapo test on Friday at 10dpo :hehe: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->