The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hey! :wave: aww mrsrich, being nervous for your kiddies, bet they had a good day back at school!! Sounds like you needed an empty house to evacuate your bowels!! :rofl:

keep up with the prunes (rather you than me!) yuk! lol

I had my first day back today, well a training day. zzzzzzzz lol

I'm 8dpo today and my temps are still zig-zagging, very strange. Everytime they go up, I get m lines saying that I ovd on cd23, then everytime they go dowm, the lines go and it says I haven't ovd yet.....but I have and I'm 8dpo!!!

Had sore boobs since I ovd, which I do normally get but this time its mroe in my nipples and after afew days early on after ov I had immense swelling, I had to go and buy some new bras the other day because mine were killing me, they were so tight, I've gone up a cup! :dance:

Had cramps, twinges and niggles down below since 1dpo, but again thats normal for me bewtween ov and AF.....The only thing unusual this cycle is my temps and that I had a break out of spots mon and yesterday, so today I look like a spotty teenager.....even blemish wont hide them (just what I need on my first day back at work!) :dohh:

So AF's due on Mon on CD36 so if she doesnt show then I'll test tues....I may even use one of my FRER that I brought months ago! But if my temps stay up then I may do a cheeky little cheapo test on Friday at 10dpo :hehe: xx

Your chart is looking great, got a good feeling about the up down thing:thumbup: fx and :dust:

I tested with a FRER and i really recommend them!!:thumbup:

Sorry to hear about spots... grrrr i hate them:dohh:

Talking of :holly: ive gone up another cup size today:winkwink: now a DD :happydance::happydance: :holly: were so tight and sore i had to go and buy 2 new bras, costing me a fortune lol... DH loves it though..

Had my heart outpatients app today and got the ALL CLEAR :happydance::happydance: have a very slight prolapse in my heart valvue, but it doesnt effect my hearts function etc , had my :holly:'s out so many times today with ECG's etc xx DH loved watching though:blush:

Hey! :wave: aww mrsrich, being nervous for your kiddies, bet they had a good day back at school!! Sounds like you needed an empty house to evacuate your bowels!! :rofl:

I'm 8dpo today and my temps are still zig-zagging, very strange. Everytime they go up, I get m lines saying that I ovd on cd23, then everytime they go dowm, the lines go and it says I haven't ovd yet.....but I have and I'm 8dpo!!!

Had sore boobs since I ovd, which I do normally get but this time its mroe in my nipples and after afew days early on after ov I had immense swelling, I had to go and buy some new bras the other day because mine were killing me, they were so tight, I've gone up a cup! :dance:

Had cramps, twinges and niggles down below since 1dpo, but again thats normal for me bewtween ov and AF.....The only thing unusual this cycle is my temps and that I had a break out of spots mon and yesterday, so today I look like a spotty teenager.....even blemish wont hide them (just what I need on my first day back at work!) :dohh:

So AF's due on Mon on CD36 so if she doesnt show then I'll test tues....I may even use one of my FRER that I brought months ago! But if my temps stay up then I may do a cheeky little cheapo test on Friday at 10dpo :hehe: xx

Your chart is looking great, got a good feeling about the up down thing:thumbup: fx and :dust:

Talking of :holly: ive gone up another cup size today:winkwink: now a DD :happydance::happydance: :holly: were so tight and sore i had to go and buy 2 new bras, costing me a fortune lol... DH loves it though..

Had my heart outpatients app today and got the ALL CLEAR :happydance::happydance: have a very slight prolapse in my heart valvue, but it doesnt effect my hearts function etc , had my :holly:'s out so many times today with ECG's etc xx DH loved watching though:blush:

lol,I bet he did!! My DH is too!! I was a DD but have just gone to an E!! It's mad!!

Ooh I do hope my chart means something good, weird though isnt it? Its not as high as my other lp either :shrug: time will tell ay?

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Fantastic news about getting the all clear frm the dox about your heart, bet thats aload off your mind!! i'm pleased about that! :happydance:

xx

well went to the docs and hubby has so much wrong with him he was in there 45 mins:cry: so thought it wasnt the right time to ask for the sa but says as soon as hes got over this he will go back and ask for the test. he has to go for blood test tomorrow and then hes waiting for an appointment for the hostipal for further tests. got to work on getting him better befor we worrie about sa results. hes pretty good taking vits though so cant complain and i even had him on maca for 3 months but they used to make us gag so we stopped taking them.x.x.x.x.x.

Oh hon I am sorry to hear that. I really hope he's well soon. :hug:

Yea the fertilaid things OH was on made him gag that's why he ended up not finishing them. He did try though bless him x

well went to the docs and hubby has so much wrong with him he was in there 45 mins:cry: so thought it wasnt the right time to ask for the sa but says as soon as hes got over this he will go back and ask for the test. he has to go for blood test tomorrow and then hes waiting for an appointment for the hostipal for further tests. got to work on getting him better befor we worrie about sa results. hes pretty good taking vits though so cant complain and i even had him on maca for 3 months but they used to make us gag so we stopped taking them.x.x.x.x.x.

Yea the fertilaid things OH was on made him gag that's why he ended up not finishing them. He did try though bless him x

thanks im sure he will be fine you no what men are like (when ever they are ill its always 10x worse then when we have it) also he gets "man flu" quite alot!:haha:.

my hubby is on a to z multi vits and mins and he can just about cope with them so hopefully they are doing him some good!

do u use opks as i done my first one yesterday and i didnt think it was quite pos but done another earlier and it was alot lighter. im only cd12 and dont usually ov until cd15-cd17. if it was pos yesterday then iv missed it this month as hubbys been ill:dohh:. was hoping to get some :sex: in later as hes feeling alot better today.x.x.x..x

lol,I bet he did!! My DH is too!! I was a DD but have just gone to an E!! It's mad!!

Ooh I do hope my chart means something good, weird though isnt it? Its not as high as my other lp either :shrug: time will tell ay?

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Fantastic news about getting the all clear frm the dox about your heart, bet thats aload off your mind!! i'm pleased about that! :happydance:

xx

Yes huge relief V... one less thing to worry about:happydance:

How are you feeling today? your chart looks Brill... really hope this is your month:thumbup:

Wannabe: hope your DH is feeling better soon

Well Girlies,
Went to dr's today to confirm my tests.. Got my first :bfp: on the 30/12/10 so thought i was about 4weeks ish..

The Dr. said today she thinks i am further along than i think as the stick she sampled my Pee on (fmu) came up straight away and was really really dark!

So im well chuffed this makes me 5-6weeks and my Due Date is 6th September 2011.

I have the Midwife on the 19th January, which i was shocked as in my other 2 pregnancies they didnt see me until 10-12weeks, so its something for me to look forward to, between now and then, and it's not such a long to wait, waiting for my 12week dating Scan:happydance:

Just cant wait to see my lil bean's heart beating away :hugs:

xx

How are you feeling today? your chart looks Brill... really hope this is your month:thumbup:

Well Girlies,
Went to dr's today to confirm my tests.. Got my first :bfp: on the 30/12/10 so thought i was about 4weeks ish..

The Dr. said today she thinks i am further along than i think as the stick she sampled my Pee on (fmu) came up straight away and was really really dark!

So im well chuffed this makes me 5-6weeks and my Due Date is 6th September 2011.

I have the Midwife on the 19th January, which i was shocked as in my other 2 pregnancies they didnt see me until 10-12weeks, so its something for me to look forward to, between now and then, and it's not such a long to wait, waiting for my 12week dating Scan:happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9: awww I bet!! Im hoping the time will fly by for you!!

I'm so pleased you got it confirmed (not that I had any doubt obviously) I was telling you that you were pregnant before you even knew!! :happydance: Did they not do a blood test? I thought you had a blood test when you go to dox for confirmation (sorry I dont know much about anything past the ttc part) as I was wondering...maybe your dates are right and its twins!! :haha: and thats why your wee/blood came up straight away!! lol you never know! ooh I'd love twins!! xx

Thanks for looking at my chart, its so wierd isnt it? How although its clear that I ovd, its not really gone up, every other month it has.......:shrug: I'll be 10dpo 2moro..... :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

thanks im sure he will be fine you no what men are like (when ever they are ill its always 10x worse then when we have it) also he gets "man flu" quite alot!:haha:.

my hubby is on a to z multi vits and mins and he can just about cope with them so hopefully they are doing him some good!

do u use opks as i done my first one yesterday and i didnt think it was quite pos but done another earlier and it was alot lighter. im only cd12 and dont usually ov until cd15-cd17. if it was pos yesterday then iv missed it this month as hubbys been ill:dohh:. was hoping to get some :sex: in later as hes feeling alot better today.x.x.x..x

:dohh: oh no!! Fingers crossed you havent missed getting in loads of :sex: I'll wish hubby better really soon so you can get some in for when you get your '+' as you know this is our month!! xx

xx

Well Girlies,

I'm so pleased you got it confirmed (not that I had any doubt obviously) I was telling you that you were pregnant before you even knew!! :happydance: Did they not do a blood test? I thought you had a blood test when you go to dox for confirmation (sorry I dont know much about anything past the ttc part) as I was wondering...maybe your dates are right and its twins!! :haha: and thats why your wee/blood came up straight away!! lol you never know! ooh I'd love twins!! xx

Thanks for looking at my chart, its so wierd isnt it? How although its clear that I ovd, its not really gone up, every other month it has.......:shrug: I'll be 10dpo 2moro..... :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Thank you, I hope it flys by too:happydance:

I knew my chart was different to other months, i had a PMA too
If you have the feeling its different to normal then id say its a good sign in its self fx for you :thumbup:

I took a pot of FMU for her to test, she stook one of waht look like a cheapie test strip into it and it came up instantly Bright pink & thick, she said normally they take ages to come up & when they do its faint :shrug::shrug:

They do bloods at 1st midwife appointment at my surgery... Might be different in other places though.

I'm shocked at how quick im seeing the Midwife, with my 2 they put ur name in the book and ring you with a appointment nearer the 12week mark, but she said its all changed and booked me straight in:happydance::happydance:

Hehe yeah they can be a bit dramatic about illness:haha:

I don't bother with opks as we generally do it most days anyway lol. I tried with them one month a while back but too much farting about for me tbh :blush:
Hope you catch that eggy!

oh V what does the intercourse timer say on FF?

It says 'high' which has been the best so far of our 3 months TTC!!

Cycle Day
O-3 O-2 O-1 O O+1 Score -High

I copied and pasted this from FF. Ov day was the only day we didnt get to do it!! :dohh: But still scored high which can only be a good thing! (the days in red are the days we did it)

What was your score? xx

xx

Well Girlies,

If you have the feeling its different to normal then id say its a good sign in its self fx for you :thumbup:

I took a pot of FMU for her to test, she stook one of waht look like a cheapie test strip into it and it came up instantly Bright pink & thick, she said normally they take ages to come up & when they do its faint :shrug::shrug:

They do bloods at 1st midwife appointment at my surgery... Might be different in other places though.

I'm shocked at how quick im seeing the Midwife, with my 2 they put ur name in the book and ring you with a appointment nearer the 12week mark, but she said its all changed and booked me straight in:happydance::happydance:

Thats great!! We have enough waiting in doing all this TTC business.....well you didnt lol :winkwink: so thats good that its changed and you dont have to wait as long!! I'm so pleased for you!! I think its twins now! Thats my prediction for you!! :hugs:

Just shown DH my chart and other months, he's interested really! lol :hugs: He thinks it looks good (what's he know though!!):haha: bless him!!

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust: It sounds like you have some really strong possible pregnancy symptoms...:winkwink: I really hope this is your month and that you get your :bfp:!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good_luck_graphics_07.gif

justmarried, I'm sorry that your DH isnt feeling well, I am so glad to hear that he is getting better today though!!!:hugs: I hope that since your DH is on the road to recovery that you can get in lots of :sex: and that the :spermy: can catch the egg!!!! Good luckhttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Good_luck.gif and baby dust to you hun!!!! :dust: :dust:

I am so glad to hear that your health has improved and that the problems you were having with your heart are going to be alright.:hugs: :happydance:

Sorry about the soar swollen boobs, but I am glad to know that your DH is loving it...:winkwink:

Cycle Day

I copied and pasted this from FF. Ov day was the only day we didnt get to do it!! :dohh: But still scored high which can only be a good thing! (the days in red are the days we did it)

What was your score? xx

Thats what mine said when I got my bfp as we didnt :sex: on 0 day I hope this is your month it will be great if you get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:

Cycle Day

What was your score? xx

Hi V... thats a great score heres min from FF

O-3 O-2 O-1 O O+1 Score
High

So you have exactly the same chances i had:happydance::happydance: Come Mr. Live in hope Spermy!!!:happydance: i need a bump buddy:kiss:

xx

Well Girlies,

Thats great!! We have enough waiting in doing all this TTC business.....well you didnt lol :winkwink: so thats good that its changed and you dont have to wait as long!! I'm so pleased for you!! I think its twins now! Thats my prediction for you!! :hugs:

Just shown DH my chart and other months, he's interested really! lol :hugs: He thinks it looks good (what's he know though!!):haha: bless him!!

Isnt it lovely when they show a interest! Doesnt feel such a solo job temping etc,, It sometimes felt he was just the Sperm producer :haha:

I am so glad to hear that your health has improved and that the problems you were having with your heart are going to be alright.:hugs: :happydance:

Sorry about the soar swollen boobs, but I am glad to know that your DH is loving it...:winkwink:
Thank you, im on the up now! boobs arent to bad today :haha: DH loves them but CANT touch ouchy!

Cycle Day

What was your score? xx

Thats what mine said when I got my bfp as we didnt :sex: on 0 day I hope this is your month it will be great if you get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:

And me V !! :dust:

Right ive caught up now girls :haha: i slept all evening yesterday:dohh: but had a busy day taking down the tree, shopping, getting kids from school Dr's etc i was shattered, didnt really sit down all day!

Have been so worried since my Dr's appt yesterday I asked her about the Swine Flu jab as i am such a worry pot!!!! (i do my own head in sometimes:haha:) She said yes it is important you have it! (mind you i mentioned it NOT her???:dohh:) and then she said i'll go and get it for you.... After she'd scared me with the facts etc!! She come back and said oh we HAVENT got any left:growlmad::growlmad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they'll have some in in a couple of weeks!!! Not a happy bunny:cry:

So ive been sat stewing over it in my head, upsetting myself (hormones).
Good old mummy bear (who has to have it aswell due to low immune) rang our surgery and they put our names on the list for a new batch being sent out by goverment and it should be a fw days..

Mum just rang me and said the surgery have rang her back already as they have swine flu jabs and she booked Herself, my brother & me in today at 4pm :happydance::happydance:
BIG WEIGHT OF MY SHOULDERS NOW X

Had to tell someone x

Here are my hubbys original semen anylsis results after vasectomy reversal, (4 weeks after operation in Feb 2008) are they good or bad? HELP!This is really low??? is it supposed to be this low after the op, does the sperm increase over time??? managed to convince hubby to have another SA so he needs to call his doctor.
Off for my first docs appointment at 5pm today to tell him we're having trouble :wacko:

4 weeks after op-
Semen volume 2.5 ml (2 to 5)
Semen ph 7.7 (7.2 to 10)
semen liquification within 2 hrs
rapid progressive motility 14 % (25 to 100)
non progressive motility 24 %
sperm normal forms 6 (15 to 100)
spermatozoa 6 million/m (20 to 200)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"