The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

It's so good to see preggy WAGs. Like others have said, some have got their :bfp: when their man's SA seemed disappointing... It's certainly encouraging.

I'm STILL cramping but no AF and another :bfn: with FMU this morning.

SA results at the GP on Wednesday... come on hurry up :blush:

It's so good to see preggy WAGs. Like others have said, some have got their :bfp: when their man's SA seemed disappointing... It's certainly encouraging.

oooh what dpo are you now? I got a neg at 10dpo and wasnt going to test yesterday, but something made me do it! lol :shrug:

I'm glad you've found it encouraging, thats whats soo good about this group, and its why I never lost hope that it would happen for us and it will happen for you and all the others too!! xx

oooh what dpo are you now? I got a neg at 10dpo and wasnt going to test yesterday, but something made me do it! lol :shrug:

I'm glad you've found it encouraging, thats whats soo good about this group, and its why I never lost hope that it would happen for us and it will happen for you and all the others too!! xx

I don't temp or opk, so can't be sure... I just let the countdowntopregnancy.com ticker thing estimate it... as you can see (I have left it on my siggy) I should be on CD3 of 27, well I'm usually 26 or 27 so defo late!

I love this group - I'm sure without my VR wags I would have lost my mind by now with all this rollercoaster of TTC.

owwwww good luck Tally bee sending you loads of :dust:

We all have important Dr. apt's this week then

Live in hope confirmation appointment
Tally Sa appointment at dr's
And myself taking in that pot of gold :spermy: to be tested

Owwww exciting for us all !

Good luck girls xx

Hi everyone! I'm new here (sort of, I joined in July, but never posted because I frequented another board). I am so glad I found this group :)

I am TTC after a VR. DH's VR was done January 2010, about 8 years after his Vasectomy. Due to the nature of his work, we were unable to do the SA at the 3 month and 6 month post VR mark (It's his busy season, and we would have to go out of town for it.) So we had his SA done in December, and are still waiting on the results. I wouldn't be surprised if the lab never sent them to the doctor to be honest.

I'm sure it did work though, because I had a chemical pregnancy in October. (Either that, or a crappy IC... I'll explain in another post later today, as I need to get ready for church now). I am currently 9 dpo, on cycle 11 TTC. Looking forward to getting to know you girls!

Oh, and I just realized live_in_hope just got her BFP yesterday! CONGRATS! I love seeing BFPs, but I love seeing BFPs after VRs even more.

Hi everyone! I'm new here (sort of, I joined in July, but never posted because I frequented another board). I am so glad I found this group :)

I am TTC after a VR. DH's VR was done January 2010, about 8 years after his Vasectomy. Due to the nature of his work, we were unable to do the SA at the 3 month and 6 month post VR mark (It's his busy season, and we would have to go out of town for it.) So we had his SA done in December, and are still waiting on the results. I wouldn't be surprised if the lab never sent them to the doctor to be honest.

I'm sure it did work though, because I had a chemical pregnancy in October. (Either that, or a crappy IC... I'll explain in another post later today, as I need to get ready for church now). I am currently 9 dpo, on cycle 11 TTC. Looking forward to getting to know you girls!

Welcome to the group hun!!! :winkwink:Good Luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Welcome-10.jpg

Good luck girls xx

Yeah thanks hon - it's all happening for us!

As for me, today I am going to apply to some jobs online and clean the house today. So I am just taking it easy today....pretty boring, and i am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow..sigh... the weekend always goes by too fast...

So this month as far as TTC I am going to pull out all of the stops!!! I have some more Preseed coming in the mail, am ordering the soft cups, got fertilaid vitamins coming for DH again, and I am going to try them for myself this month!!! Trying out some new sex positions to keep DH's :spermy: in there longer!!! Standing on my head, pillows propping up my behind!!!:haha:

I even decided to try this artificial insemination kit that i found online, It comes with a insemination catheter, syringe, and a disposable vaginal speculum. I am going to have my DH put his :spermy: in a cup and than use the speculum and than inject the :spermy: in the Day I am OV'ing and the day after I think, Maybe if i can get the :spermy: deep enough in there than they can finally make it to the egg!!!! I wanted to try this since I feel like after me and DH have :sex: most of his ejaculation runs out of me!!!! I hope this doesnt sound crazy, but at this point I will try anything within reason to get knocked up!!!!:blush: Here is a link to the website with the insemination supply kits!!

https://www.shop.inseminationsupplies.com/Deluxe-Artificial-Insemination-Kit-1-1004.htm

Welcome to the group! I'm sure you will find it really helpful and supportive, well I have done anyway, it's practically saved my sanity at times!

It is frustrating not knowing the numbers hey... Like you guys we have not had proper results yet.
OH's VR was in May 2010, approx. 9 years since the original vasectomy and like you we're only just going for some proper results now.

I hope they do make it from the lab to the doctor :wacko:

As for me, today I am going to apply to some jobs online and clean the house today. So I am just taking it easy today....pretty boring, and i am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow..sigh... the weekend always goes by too fast...

So this month as far as TTC I am going to pull out all of the stops!!! I have some more Preseed coming in the mail, am ordering the soft cups, got fertilaid vitamins coming for DH again, and I am going to try them for myself this month!!! Trying out some new sex positions to keep DH's :spermy: in there longer!!! Standing on my head, pillows propping up my behind!!!:haha:

I even decided to try this artificial insemination kit that i found online, It comes with a insemination catheter, syringe, and a disposable vaginal speculum. I am going to have my DH put his :spermy: in a cup and than use the speculum and than inject the :spermy: in the Day I am OV'ing and the day after I think, Maybe if i can get the :spermy: deep enough in there than they can finally make it to the egg!!!! I wanted to try this since I feel like after me and DH have :sex: most of his ejaculation runs out of me!!!! I hope this doesnt sound crazy, but at this point I will try anything within reason to get knocked up!!!!:blush: Here is a link to the website with the insemination supply kits!!

https://www.shop.inseminationsupplies.com/Deluxe-Artificial-Insemination-Kit-1-1004.htm

It certainly is tough getting back to work after weekends/holidays...

It sounds like you have a great plan for making that baby though! I really hope it works for you xxx

Hi and Welcome to the VR Wag group:hugs: Anything you need to know or ask someone here will prob be able to help you!

Are you in the uk or usa? Good luck with your SA results :dust:

Hey Wannabe good luck on the job front:thumbup: ive had a chill day today:thumbup: I feel so tired all time:dohh:
I understand what you mean about leakage after :sex: i always thought it all ran out too.. but clearly one stayed in:thumbup: so try not to worry to much... Your :bfp: is just round the corner :dust:

Welcome to the group hun!!! :winkwink:Good Luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Welcome-10.jpg

Hey another newbie VR wag!!! Hello!! :wave: Thanks for popping along! I hope you get your results back soon, or even better, like MRSRICH on here, get your BFP before you get your SA results!! :thumbup: Thank you for your conrats, I'm still in shock!

@wannabe- love your pics and graphics, they're so lovely!! :hugs:

I don't temp or opk, so can't be sure... I just let the countdowntopregnancy.com ticker thing estimate it... as you can see (I have left it on my siggy) I should be on CD3 of 27, well I'm usually 26 or 27 so defo late!

I love this group - I'm sure without my VR wags I would have lost my mind by now with all this rollercoaster of TTC.

I'm definitly with you on that one!! I feel the same! I am enjoying this journey so much and it's only been possible because of the PMA and hope and constant support from all of the ladies on here! It's been great! Especially as none of my family know that we had the VR let alone that I'm pregnant and it's my first. Without you girls, it would have been a lonely journey! DH is fab, but I cant talk to him about CM or sore nipples etc etc! :hugs::hugs:

Good luck girls xx

Oooh yay!! Wow, a very busy week!! Good luck to us all!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow! Sounds like your going to be very busy this cycle! :winkwink::winkwink: Keep me posted! Would love to hear how you get on with your insemination kit. Is there anybody else on here who have used one before? Have you asked? xx

Wow! Sounds like your going to be very busy this cycle! :winkwink::winkwink: Keep me posted! Would love to hear how you get on with your insemination kit. Is there anybody else on here who have used one before? Have you asked? xx

I havent asked about anyone elses experiences using them, but I know that in the Assisted conception section I have seen threads about it, I suppose I could post a thread in there and ask if any other ladies have tried using the at home kit.....:shrug: I did find some instructions on doing artificial insemination at home, and will use it as a guide....it shoould be interesting to say the least...:blush:

[/QUOTE]

I'm definitly with you on that one!! I feel the same! I am enjoying this journey so much and it's only been possible because of the PMA and hope and constant support from all of the ladies on here! It's been great! Especially as none of my family know that we had the VR let alone that I'm pregnant and it's my first. Without you girls, it would have been a lonely journey! DH is fab, but I cant talk to him about CM or sore nipples etc etc! :hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

I agree with that V... no one can understand fully until u have been through it yourself x

I'm definitly with you on that one!! I feel the same! I am enjoying this journey so much and it's only been possible because of the PMA and hope and constant support from all of the ladies on here! It's been great! Especially as none of my family know that we had the VR let alone that I'm pregnant and it's my first. Without you girls, it would have been a lonely journey! DH is fab, but I cant talk to him about CM or sore nipples etc etc! :hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

I agree with that V... no one can understand fully until u have been through it yourself x[/QUOTE]

Hooray for the WAGs! It;s true, most people won't ever understand how it is and without places like this it would be so difficult to find others in the same boat.

:friends:

Hi ladies...

So, the SA verdict:

The VR doctor called DH this morning, and they never received the results from the lab when we went almost 3 weeks ago. SO, DH called the lab, ready to rip them a new one... I was guessing that they never even did the SA. Well, the idiots couldn't fax the results to the doctor because of a problem with the fax line. So basically they were like "Oh well, we tried to send it" and gave up. They didn't bother calling the doctor (who's office number is on the Rx), or US to let us know the results. DH gave them the doctor's number himself and they said that they will call him and let him know what the results were. They couldn't even tell us.

So right now, I'm CD 30, either 8, 9, or 10 dpo, depending how I have my FF set, and if I have a certain temp discarded or not. My chart this month was so wonky that I have an out of place coverline, whereas every other cycle I charted it's obvious where I ovulated with a clear coverline. I tested this afternoon with a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->