The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi ladies...

So, the SA verdict:

The VR doctor called DH this morning, and they never received the results from the lab when we went almost 3 weeks ago. SO, DH called the lab, ready to rip them a new one... I was guessing that they never even did the SA. Well, the idiots couldn't fax the results to the doctor because of a problem with the fax line. So basically they were like "Oh well, we tried to send it" and gave up. They didn't bother calling the doctor (who's office number is on the Rx), or US to let us know the results. DH gave them the doctor's number himself and they said that they will call him and let him know what the results were. They couldn't even tell us.

So right now, I'm CD 30, either 8, 9, or 10 dpo, depending how I have my FF set, and if I have a certain temp discarded or not. My chart this month was so wonky that I have an out of place coverline, whereas every other cycle I charted it's obvious where I ovulated with a clear coverline. I tested this afternoon with a BFN.

I am so sorry that it is taking so long for you to find out your SA results!!! :hugs:I know how anxious and excited you can get well waiting to find them out!! Good luck, I hope you can get the results soon and that they are good!!! Baby dust to you too hun, I hope that you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies...

So, the SA verdict:

The VR doctor called DH this morning, and they never received the results from the lab when we went almost 3 weeks ago. SO, DH called the lab, ready to rip them a new one... I was guessing that they never even did the SA. Well, the idiots couldn't fax the results to the doctor because of a problem with the fax line. So basically they were like "Oh well, we tried to send it" and gave up. They didn't bother calling the doctor (who's office number is on the Rx), or US to let us know the results. DH gave them the doctor's number himself and they said that they will call him and let him know what the results were. They couldn't even tell us.

So right now, I'm CD 30, either 8, 9, or 10 dpo, depending how I have my FF set, and if I have a certain temp discarded or not. My chart this month was so wonky that I have an out of place coverline, whereas every other cycle I charted it's obvious where I ovulated with a clear coverline. I tested this afternoon with a BFN.

poor you!! What a pain!! Some people ay? :growlmad: They just dont know the affect their incompetence is having on peoples feelings!!:growlmad: I really hope you get them soon! they say no news is good news! :winkwink: but remember, no matter how low the result is, i am living proof that it can work. (1million p/ml with only 4% swimming, bfp 16weeks after VR):thumbup: good luck hunny and i hope that :witch: stays away and you get your BFP!!!! Woooo xx

Hi ladies...

So, the SA verdict:

:hug:

That is so bad, I would be really angry that they just didn't bother communicating those results! It's hard enough waiting without finding out you didn't have to and it's all because of some idiotic mistake. It just goes to show how we (shouldn't have to but do) have to chase up every little thing.

:dust:

xxx

Ayyy... so I'm STILL not on... I should be on CD5/6 by now :wacko:

After testing with cheapy internet tests twice (last one was Sunday) and getting :bfn: both times, I've resisted this morning... OH is off work tomorrow so gonna do a Predictor one with FMU tomorrow as he wants to be there!

I just feel so odd... Cramping/dull ache from a day before I expected AF - that's normal, but AF just hasn't turned up - Still got the cramping and ache. Also feeling bloated, but that would be normal for the time of month too. So many times I have run to the loo thinking I have come on but it's just clear fluid.

But :bfn:s all the way! And my body has been known to play dirty tricks like this before. So I can't get excited... I have begun to fantasise though which may turn out to be either very appropriate or totally devastating, depending.

Either way though, tomorrow afternoon we FINALLY get those SA results - I shall post here whatever happens!

Waiting waiting waiting ..........

Ayyy... so I'm STILL not on... I should be on CD5/6 by now :wacko:

After testing with cheapy internet tests twice (last one was Sunday) and getting :bfn: both times, I've resisted this morning... OH is off work tomorrow so gonna do a Predictor one with FMU tomorrow as he wants to be there!

I just feel so odd... Cramping/dull ache from a day before I expected AF - that's normal, but AF just hasn't turned up - Still got the cramping and ache. Also feeling bloated, but that would be normal for the time of month too. So many times I have run to the loo thinking I have come on but it's just clear fluid.

But :bfn:s all the way! And my body has been known to play dirty tricks like this before. So I can't get excited... I have begun to fantasise though which may turn out to be either very appropriate or totally devastating, depending.

Either way though, tomorrow afternoon we FINALLY get those SA results - I shall post here whatever happens!

Waiting waiting waiting ..........

Oooh exciting!! Keep trying, i didnt get on with those cheapo ones either, they were pants!! and your results!! please post as soon as you get them!! xx

Oooh exciting!! Keep trying, i didnt get on with those cheapo ones either, they were pants!! and your results!! please post as soon as you get them!! xx

Yep will do! We've got the appointment for when the children are both out at school and nursery, so we can both go in... I'm going armed with pen/paper and hundreds of Q's! lol. Whether they'll give a printout of even if I have to sit and copy it all out I'll post here!

I know... it's annoying those cheapy tests are meant to be pretty sensitive but I've heard a lot of ladies saying they never got a :bfp: with them and did with a 'branded' test.
I have just googled to find out how sensitive Predictor is and a lot of people are saying they are crap! OH NO!

I took a cheapy one at 10dpo just because I wanted to, I didnt think I was pregnant and got a BFN. I did another cheapo the next morning and saw something so faint I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me, then afew hours later I used one of my First respnse ones and well, you've seen those lines and it wasnt even first morning urine.. so yes you definitly seem to get what you pay for,which is a shame because they are soooo expensive! I brought a clear blue digi on sat and am going to do it 2moro morning after I've been to the dox tonight.:dance:

I've got everything crossed for you!! xx

Welll... OH got all excited today. He brought home 2 FRERs and I did one... :bfn:. Still crampy and dull-achey but no AF. WTF is going on grrrr!

Welll... OH got all excited today. He brought home 2 FRERs and I did one... :bfn:. Still crampy and dull-achey but no AF. WTF is going on grrrr!

Oh no!:dohh: How frustrating!! grrrr!! Well your not out yet so I shall keep everything crossed for you!! xx

I;ll keep my fingers crossed for you that she stays away and you get a bfp x

Hey girls, I couldn't even get on the laptop yesterday felt too yak!! been feeling really tired!! terrible nausea!! and feel quite low and weepy :shrug: I hate not feeling myself and then get upset:cry: blooming hormones
hope it goes soon :(

Hey girls, I couldn't even get on the laptop yesterday felt too yak!! been feeling really tired!! terrible nausea!! and feel quite low and weepy :shrug: I hate not feeling myself and then get upset:cry: blooming hormones

What were your last pregnancies like? did your sickness/ nausea stop at a certain point or did you have it right through x

I'm keeping my FX for you :dust: your way!!!

Kelly: Sorry to hear about you being messed around! i'm sure the results will be god ones though!!:thumbup: :spermy:

What were your last pregnancies like? did your sickness/ nausea stop at a certain point or did you have it right through x

Had a bit of nausea with my son, never sick just felt sick in a morning it did stop but cant remember when it was before 2nd tri

Had tiny bit of nausea with my daughter too but nothing like my son, and vanished more or less straight away!

But this time i feel Sick ALL day!! i eve up all morning (never sick) and feel not myself if you know what i mean:nope:

Had a bit of nausea with my son, never sick just felt sick in a morning it did stop but cant remember when it was before 2nd tri

Had tiny bit of nausea with my daughter too but nothing like my son, and vanished more or less straight away!

But this time i feel Sick ALL day!! i eve up all morning (never sick) and feel not myself if you know what i mean:nope:

Yes I know what you mean as thats how I feel, really nauseous all day and night and as of yet I've not found anything that stops it x

Yes I know what you mean as thats how I feel, really nauseous all day and night and as of yet I've not found anything that stops it x

Thought i was losing my mind! :haha:
Its horrible isnt it!!!! i even resorted to buying Ginger Biscuits this morning:cry: I hate feeling this way.... Please bubba stop making mummy feel sick!!

Oh no ladies!! Sorry you've been feeling so ill :nope: feel better soon! I dont think I'm quite there yet. I thought I was yesterday and the weekend, but it was a sickness bug! :dohh: and I slept loads yesterday too, but did wake up this morning feeling great. Afew twinges/cramps here and there but nothing to write home about. In a way I want abit (and I mean abit) of MS just to reassure me that I actually have a bubba in there!! If you know what I mean!! lol

Went to the doctors today for my confirmation. He said I'm 5weeks and 1 day and due on the 12th Sept! Woo, always wanted a sept bubba!! Long way to go yet though!! xx

Thats wondeful news about your dates!! Especially how September is so important to you both how lovely :)

Oh V you really dont want any MS its horrid... i'd rather feel tired and sore bobs than MS but oh no i have to have them ALL :haha:
I know its completey normal to feel up one min and down the next, and crying at the drop of the hat... but it is DH b'day today and i feel so bad because:
i am not myself,
i've cried on him today already :haha:
And he cant even have any b'day action :sex: because of the SA on Thursday :haha:

He told me he loved me loads today and i was carrying his baby which once again brought a tear to my eye... WHAT AM I LIKE!!!
I even get upset when the kids go to school, i feel like i need them with me :shrug: think its my mothering instincts kicking in BIG TIME!!

Feeling a bit more myself this evening.. got backache and sat with my water bottle behind my back AWWWWWWWWWWW lovely x

Hi new to the site, so not sure if this is the right bit to post on ? :hugs:

I have been with my OH for nearly 4 yrs, we have our op last July in Nottingham, Dr Harris and have been TTC since then :happydance:
My OH have 2 children from previous relationship, and we both want a family together :pink::blue: am desperate to be a mum, It all I have ever wanted most in life :flower:
I had hoped we would have fell preg right away as I very hopefully, though not happened yet........
I am :juggle: alot at the moment, uni/ work/ life so think this maybe why not happened yet as I do get a bit stressed at time, so that does not help.

Well thanks for reading :hugs:

JMOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"