The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

@tally, i am not so sure, here is what has been happening with me...

I have been having nausea early in the morning for the last 4 days, like when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, or when I first wake up early in the morning, before I eat or drink anything, once I eat and drink I always feel better.

Today I didn’t have any nausea in the morning, but just now well I am at work right before I was able to go to lunch I started getting nauseous again.. once I ate and drank I feel better. I have never felt like this before with any of my other cycles so I am hoping that it is a sign of pregnancy for me this cycle.

I am a little paranoid though that it is because I am taking new vitamins, the Fertilaid women's ones, since i have never used them before until this cycle, But, i have used my daily vitamins before and prenatal vitamins and never got nauseous before... so i dont think it is my prenatals...i also posted a thread in the first tri to ask how early the girls felt nauseous and some of them felt nauseas this early on, so i hope this is a good sign for me this month , since it is a new symptom.. so wish me luck....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My first ever positive Ov test, a smile on the Clearblue digital, Yehaaa :D CD13... of who knows what length any more but it's a + !!

:sex: and headstands tonight!!!

great now its non stop :sex:
so have lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: for luck x

Hey ladies!! :wave:

@tally- :dance: yay for getting your +opk!!! Fab news!! Get in loads of :sex:

@wannabe- Different is always a goooood sign!!! I wish you the best of luck for you and all the other ladies that this will be your months!!! :thumbup: so lots of :dust: :dust: being sent your way!!

As for trying things differently, my last cycle, I hadn't started on any vits (only folic acid) and neither had DH at that point, but after we :sex: I 'held' it in then pushed my legs in the air, DH rammed a pillow under me hips and I lay there for about 10mins each time, so I can't say whether it was that that did it or not, but i got my BFP and it was my first month using that 'tip' to keep it in xx

That insemination that the docs do is called IUI and a VR wag on here got her bfp recently after TTC after VR for a while, SeeJay her name is, also Seoj is trying that method too!!

xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My first ever positive Ov test, a smile on the Clearblue digital, Yehaaa :D CD13... of who knows what length any more but it's a + !!

:sex: and headstands tonight!!!

Tallybee i'm so happy for you! Every month i get a smiley face its the BEST news!! :happydance:

It really puts you in a positive mood all throughout the 2ww.

Non stop :sex: for you woohoo!!!

Hmmm, so many different bits of info! No wonder we're second guessing all that we do!

Well, i think we'll do 2 days seeming as thats what we do around O so it would be good to know what the quantity and quality are like for that time.

I've got to go for this 3 day blood test on Monday, i wonder if it will show low hormones for the beginning of my cycle, seeming as i always spot 2 days before AF?

Whats everyone's plans for their next cycle? Will you be doing anything different?
I'm thinking about taking Vitamin B6 to help with the spotting.

Hi BearClaire, i took B6 as i always spotted before my period and the month i took it i got my bfp! i took a B6 complex- 50 you can get them from holland and barrets :thumbup:

Well if my mind wasnt made up before it certainly is now!

What day of your cycle did you start taking it?

Hi, could you advise what tablets would be good for my hubbie to take, only just had vr but want to try anything incase his analysis is low, what are best ones out there, i take folic acid, any recommendations for myself....

Hi, could you advise what tablets would be good for my hubbie to take, only just had vr but want to try anything incase his analysis is low, what are best ones out there, i take folic acid, any recommendations for myself....

congratulations on the vr hope your dh is doing ok, my dh used concieve plus we bought them from boots :hugs:

Wellman conception has had good things said about it on here - my OH's on that now!

Hey ladies!! :wave:

@tally- :dance: yay for getting your +opk!!! Fab news!! Get in loads of :sex:

@wannabe- Different is always a goooood sign!!! I wish you the best of luck for you and all the other ladies that this will be your months!!! :thumbup: so lots of :dust: :dust: being sent your way!!

As for trying things differently, my last cycle, I hadn't started on any vits (only folic acid) and neither had DH at that point, but after we :sex: I 'held' it in then pushed my legs in the air, DH rammed a pillow under me hips and I lay there for about 10mins each time, so I can't say whether it was that that did it or not, but i got my BFP and it was my first month using that 'tip' to keep it in xx

That insemination that the docs do is called IUI and a VR wag on here got her bfp recently after TTC after VR for a while, SeeJay her name is, also Seoj is trying that method too!!

xx

Yay for legs in the air! Got OH home from work last night, he INSISTED that after we bd, I was to stay in bed and let him take care of everything around the house, sort the kids out EVERYTHING! Bliss lol!

After that, :spermy: MUST have gotten to the right place...

Hmmm, so many different bits of info! No wonder we're second guessing all that we do!

Well, i think we'll do 2 days seeming as thats what we do around O so it would be good to know what the quantity and quality are like for that time.

I've got to go for this 3 day blood test on Monday, i wonder if it will show low hormones for the beginning of my cycle, seeming as i always spot 2 days before AF?

Whats everyone's plans for their next cycle? Will you be doing anything different?
I'm thinking about taking Vitamin B6 to help with the spotting.

Hi BearClaire, i took B6 as i always spotted before my period and the month i took it i got my bfp! i took a B6 complex- 50 you can get them from holland and barrets :thumbup:

Well if my mind wasnt made up before it certainly is now!

What day of your cycle did you start taking it?

i started taking them on cd9 :thumbup: worth a go i recommend them:happydance:

my DH took pregnacare wellman conception from boots it was the his and hers one:thumbup:

Wellman conception has had good things said about it on here - my OH's on that now!

congrats on your pos OPK loads od :sex: and :dust: now then hun xx

I am making my DH take the Fertilaid Men vitamin and the Fertilaid boost count... i have no idea if it is helping, but i sure hope so, eventually if i dont get prego than i will have DH do another SA to find out for sure....Good luck to you!!:thumbup:

Thanks everyone DH is recovering well

Also I am taking Folic Acid and was wondering whether you think I should take something else, I have heard about Prenatal tablets but have never taken any before and therefore am unsure if what ones to try, nothing that stops me from going toilet, I am usually anaemic throughout my pregnancy so is anyone or has anyone taken Pregnacare?? and do I take this instead of my Folic Acid!!?

Sorry for all the q's!!

Thanks everyone DH is recovering well

Also I am taking Folic Acid and was wondering whether you think I should take something else, I have heard about Prenatal tablets but have never taken any before and therefore am unsure if what ones to try, nothing that stops me from going toilet, I am usually anaemic throughout my pregnancy so is anyone or has anyone taken Pregnacare?? and do I take this instead of my Folic Acid!!?

Sorry for all the q's!!

Hi :wave:

I'm taking pregnacare conception, the only side effect I have noticed is brightly-coloured wee! :wacko:

You don't need to take folic acid in addition to it, and it also says on the packet that it can be taken once pregnant too.

Well girls, it looks like I am snowed in today, I didn’t go into work today because the roads are a nightmare where my job is located out on the back roads, hilly, country roads. We are getting another storm here and this first part is just the beginning, it is supposed to get worse this afternoon and overnight!!!:wacko::wacko: ugghhh, I am so sick of the snow..

As for me I am stuck in limbo in the 2WW, and getting the faint barely there second lines on my HPT's, and I have a thread in the HPT gallery going as well. I am the queen of evaps though so I am not getting excited yet about the second lines I am getting. I stopped taking the Fertilaid vitamins to see if the nausea would go away, and I still felt slightly nauseous after lunch yesterday, and early this morning, so I don’t know what to think of this unusual symptom.... I got real bad cramps for a few minutes this morning, and I thought AF was going to show, but there is no sign of her yet though... so I am trying to stay positive!!!:winkwink:

As for me I am stuck in limbo in the 2WW, and getting the faint barely there second lines on my HPT's, and I have a thread in the HPT gallery going as well. I am the queen of evaps though so I am not getting excited yet about the second lines I am getting. I stopped taking the Fertilaid vitamins to see if the nausea would go away, and I still felt slightly nauseous after lunch yesterday, and early this morning, so I don’t know what to think of this unusual symptom.... I got real bad cramps for a few minutes this morning, and I thought AF was going to show, but there is no sign of her yet though... so I am trying to stay positive!!!:winkwink:

OOOOH!!!!!!!!! That sounds very positive! :happydance:
How many DPO are you?

Keep us posted please!

Well girls, it looks like I am snowed in today, I didn’t go into work today because the roads are a nightmare where my job is located out on the back roads, hilly, country roads. We are getting another storm here and this first part is just the beginning, it is supposed to get worse this afternoon and overnight!!!:wacko::wacko: ugghhh, I am so sick of the snow..

That does sound promising!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->