The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thanks girls, I do hope it means that I am on the road to my BFP this cycle!!!:thumbup:

Look what I just found online, a Sperm Check Fertility test for use at home???

Here is the link to it:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/spermcheck-fertility.html

I wonder if it actually works, :shrug:it probably would be nice for us VR Wags ladies concerned about our DH's :spermy: count.....

Well girls 2 bits of NEWS

had a letter off my GP today about my urine sample the midwife took last week, it came back with traces of blood in my urine :shrug: and i have had to do another one today so im not sure what that means maybe a urine infection??

And secondly we had our SA results today,
Mr Chen said that we have sperm present and then he said atually you have alot more than normally to be expected :happydance:

Overall sperm count was 257 million :thumbup:
Sperm count per ml was 52.5million per ml :thumbup:
and 15% sluggish/non swimmers but he said with the higher count that the % per ml is tiny...
He also said the ejaculate quality is higher too, whatever this means think he meant the amount he ejaculates :haha:
and he would expect this to improve by the 12mth mark:)

So we are really please

Wow Mrs Rich, those are great numbers!!! I figured they were good since you got prego very quick after the VR!!!! Thats great news!!!

Sorry about the problem with blood in your urine... :hugs: I hope that it isnt anything serious and that it resolves itself over time... :hugs:

Sarah those numbers are phenomenal!!! Well he's not called Sperminator for nothing :haha:

Hope you get answers re. possible urine infection soon, I have to say I had them recurring it seemed like all the time when I was preg with my daughter, apparently it's common when pg :shrug:

Look what I just found online, a Sperm Check Fertility test for use at home???

Here is the link to it:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com...fertility.html

Yeah I have seen that before on my obsessive ttc-related internet trawling...

I thought at the time that it probably wouldn't be much use to us VR wags since it seems to only say Yes (above 20 million/ml) or No (below 20 million/ml)

Since it's normally expected for guys having had a V and VR to have lesser counts and more abnormalities, it wouldn't really tell us much :(

It would be fab to be able to do an in-depth SA at home! How great would that be lol it would become like another POAS-type obsession for us :blush: All we'd have to do would be to convince our fellas to provide us with regular samples :rofl:

@Tallybee, I guess that home testing kit wouldnt work good for us VR Wags girls since it only looks at volume...:dohh: But it would of been nice if we could do it from home, lol...:haha:

We got a bad snow storm lastnight, about 10 inches fell here today. My job closed down today because they didnt have any power there, i bet all of the snow took down some of the power lines since my job is out in the hills on the backroads, so it was nice I got the day off from work.

I do have a job interview this afternoon so I was worried about getting dug out and getting out of my subdivision because normally no one plows our subdivision. Me and DH were starting to shovel out our driveway and our neighbor came by with his snow blower and cleared the driveway for us, so that was nice of him and it saved us alot of work. My husband tried to see if he could get my car out of my driveway and got stuck, so i was about to reschdule my job interview for this afternoon, and my neighbor told us that our subdivision will get plowed if we get over 10 inches of snow, so we were told that the subdivision should be cleared out soon and if not my neighbor has a 4 wheel drive truck and was offering to drive me to my interview if they didnt clear the snow from our subdivision yet.Since we have just recently moved here over the summer when it snows no-one clears out the subdivision and i didnt know why, i found out from the neighbor that they only plow it when we get over 10 inches of snow... So we have 2 really sweet neighbors, two old retirees. :flower: Long story short our sub division just glot cleared out, :thumbup:they had a bob cat and a caterpillar out there clearing out so i wont have any problems getting to my interview this afternoon...so wish me luck with my interview this afternoon....:happydance:

Some SS from me, i had naseau this morning before I ate and drank and just a little while againn i gagged with a dry heave, ohhhh, i hope that i am prego because if i am not i dont know what is making me naseous since I stopped taking the fertilaid vitamins so i know it wasnt those... I am taking hard cnadies and water to my interview today since that seems to help when i start feeling naseous....:thumbup:

Good luck hon! FX that this nausea is a sign for you :dust:

How did the interview go? xxx

Its very quiet here lately!! My OH's reversal is in 2 weeks today!! Hope it goes quickly. How is everyone??? x

Its very quiet here lately!! My OH's reversal is in 2 weeks today!! Hope it goes quickly. How is everyone??? x

Hiya :flower:

Yeah it' been quieter lately, since some wags got their :bfp:s and others have taken a break from the whole TTC rollercoaster. We're still here though :)

Oooh all the best for your OH's op! I'm sure he'll be fine!

I am officially in the 2ww... that smiley on Monday has given me a lot of hope though, my first ever +opk, OH made me stay in bed for hours after bd for 3 days in a row! I could get used to him coming in from work, taking me to bed and then sorting everything out while I lay there with a book lol! Loads of pillows under my bum to keep it all in :wacko: so fingers crossed! 2ww is such a drag lol.

Hiya :flower:

Yeah it' been quieter lately, since some wags got their :bfp:s and others have taken a break from the whole TTC rollercoaster. We're still here though :)

Oooh all the best for your OH's op! I'm sure he'll be fine!

I am officially in the 2ww... that smiley on Monday has given me a lot of hope though, my first ever +opk, OH made me stay in bed for hours after bd for 3 days in a row! I could get used to him coming in from work, taking me to bed and then sorting everything out while I lay there with a book lol! Loads of pillows under my bum to keep it all in :wacko: so fingers crossed! 2ww is such a drag lol.

I hope my OH will be like that too!! fx'd for you hun hope you get your :bfp: very soon! I'd be left on my qwn then :haha:

Nah you'll not be totally on your own here... I totally back our policy of ladies who've had their bfp continuing to post on this thread! Gives us hope :D
:dust:

@Tally, i did get the job!!!:thumbup: But, I am waiting to hear back from this HR job that I want really bad more than the one I just got, I am waiting to get an interview scheduled for when the company does their next round of hiring and training. But at least looking on the bright side I know I have a job either way since my temp job is going to be ending soon. Good luck and baby dust to you Tally, I hope the :spermy: catches the egg! :dust: :dust:

@littlelou, good luck with your OH's reversal.:thumbup:

As for me, I am trying to figure out if AF is starting or if this is implantation bleeding. It is very light so far, the blood is only light pink and mixed with like the dark brown dried blood with like a snotty kind of a texture to it, (sorry if TMI)

I will know if full blown AF arrives because the blood will get much heavier and much darker as the day progresses if it is AF.. Gosh i really hope it is implantation. My maxi pad only has two small light brown spots on it so far....:shrug: Hmmmmm.... I will update once i find out for sure....:wacko::wacko:

Great that you have a job hon!
FX for you! Hoping that you are having implantation rather than the :witch:

x

congratulations on the job :happydance:, i'll keep my fingers crossed its implantation bleed not :witch: :dust::dust:
littlelou good luck with the op I hope it all goes well for you's both :hugs:

I'm 11 weeks now I had a scan yesterday and baby was fine, I have alot of heartburn and nausea but thats starting to subside a little so I have now function normally :haha:

congratulations on the job :happydance:, i'll keep my fingers crossed its implantation bleed not :witch: :dust::dust:
littlelou good luck with the op I hope it all goes well for you's both :hugs:

I'm 11 weeks now I had a scan yesterday and baby was fine, I have alot of heartburn and nausea but thats starting to subside a little so I have now function normally :haha:

:happydance:
That's brilliant hon :D x

Hello girls,

Just wanted to offer you all some hope... Got my BFP on Wednesday after 5 cycles trying. VR was done mid September and V was done 21 years previously. The results of our 11 week SA were not particularly good - only 3million per ml and apparently lots of heads and tails. Never thought this would happen to me, had spent the last 7 years of being together thinking I would never have a baby, but so glad I bit the bullet last May and told DH how much I wanted to have a baby, and he changed his mind. Sorry for the essay. I have been reading all your messages over the last couple of months and getting encouragement from them, thankyou!
xxx:flower::flower:

Hello girls,

Just wanted to offer you all some hope... Got my BFP on Wednesday after 5 cycles trying. VR was done mid September and V was done 21 years previously. The results of our 11 week SA were not particularly good - only 3million per ml and apparently lots of heads and tails. Never thought this would happen to me, had spent the last 7 years of being together thinking I would never have a baby, but so glad I bit the bullet last May and told DH how much I wanted to have a baby, and he changed his mind. Sorry for the essay. I have been reading all your messages over the last couple of months and getting encouragement from them, thankyou!

congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Hello girls,

Congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 mths to you xxxxx

:cloud9:thats brilliant news!!! yayy! for the nausea subsiding! my has too now and it feels great to be a little bit more human :haha: Still get worn out but the nausea was the worse:nope:

Congrats again x

Hi girls, well the :witch: came late lastnight because it turned to the dark red heavier bleeding, so here I am at CD2 all over again. :cry:

Wow, i never knew that TTC would hurt so bad, I had these really sad dreams lastnight, in the dream I think I was like years in the future crying because we still didnt have a baby, and I was looking at our empty spare room crying because it should have been made into a baby's room by that time.

Ugghh, I woke up crying this morning, I couldnt help it. Even though I tried to convince myself that I wasnt going to get upset this time and spoil my weekend, but that turned out to be easier said than done.

I am so ready to have a baby now, I have finished my education, we have a house with a room waiting to be transformed into a nursery, my DH and i have a great relationship and have been together 9 years, DH has reached his career and education goals as well and is home after working overseas for almost 7 years on and off. Also my mom is 75 years old and I dont know how much longer she is going to be around, although of course I hope she lives to be 100, I really want her to meet her grandchild.

I am the youngest out of a large family, I have 8 nieces and nephews and i am the only one who doesnt have a baby yet...sigh...:nope:

Thanks for supporting me girls and cheering me on every month...:hugs: It means alot because the only other person that knows what I go through every month with TTC is my DH, i dont talk to anyone else about the emotional rollercoaster I go through every month and all of the tears I shed.:hugs::flower:

Hello girls,

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/24294.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"