The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi everyone. I'm soo excited and getting nervous now just 1 week till the big day!!! I'm sure i'll be asking lots of questions soon. Did everyone wait 2 weeks to do the deed after the op??? seems like a long time x x

No we didn't wait that long but had to be super careful at first! My OH finds it hard to go 3 days before a SA lol!

My OH is a bit like that too!! I suppose it'll be down to how he feels after and when he feels ready. How long ago did your OH have his reversal tallybee? x

We managed to go 10days :haha: we really wanted what we couldnt have!!! if u get what i mean!!

DH had his op 22nd Oct 2010 4 years after Vasectomy and got my bfp 30th Dec 2010
DH is 38 and im 28 yrs old x

hope this gives u loads of hope...

good luck xx

My OH is a bit like that too!! I suppose it'll be down to how he feels after and when he feels ready. How long ago did your OH have his reversal tallybee? x

Yeah I think it's totally individual. We waited less than a week :shock:

OH had the op last May.

He's 39 and I am 28 x

lol DH did it himself 11 days after VR then we did it 13 days after VR.
DH had his VR done on his 44th Birthday and I was 26 3days after.
VR-sept '10.
BFP-Jan '11
EDD- Hubbys birthday and same date of VR!! :thumbup:

VR-sept '10.
BFP-Jan '11

If thats not fate i dont know what is!!
Your only a couple of months older than me :thumbup: 5 days to go till op eeek!!!! I dont know to be excited or scared x x

VR-sept '10.
BFP-Jan '11

If thats not fate i dont know what is!!
Your only a couple of months older than me :thumbup: 5 days to go till op eeek!!!! I dont know to be excited or scared x x

Ah, dont be scared! Be very excited! Its a great thing and will be a great start to the rest of your lives!! Everything will be fine!! xx

Yeah - excited not scared :thumbup:

It's such an amazing feeling when you're aware there's a chance, even a teeny one, of falling pg, when there was none before! Best of luck :)

Thanks everyone. :hugs: will keep you all posted. Cant believe how quickly its come around. His op is on fri not till early eve tho so have to wait all day fri but we do have to travel quite far so will be busy driving all day :happydance: x x

Shame you have to drive so far... it'll be worth it though!

Ours was a hour away & i dnt drive so we stayed in a travel lodge 10mins away from the hospital xx good luck xx

Aaah we were lucky then, it was about an hour's drive each way for us and I was able to drop OH off and collect him again. He was seen early morning and we had to get the kids up early and stick them in the car in their jammies lol.
I'm not really that big on driving around unfamiliar cities tho and a seagull flew into the windscreen on my way to collect him which freaked me out a bit :wacko:

Well that's me on CD1 again girls. I need you to help me regain my PMA, it's all getting a bit too disappointing after this many cycles :cry:

Though it had been nearly a decade between OH's V and VR, and I'm obviously older now than when I have gotten pg before (I'll be out of my 20s next year!), I honestly did not think this would be such a long haul.
I know it sounds stupid but it's feeling as if it'll never happen and that's breaking me. OH has this blase facade going on where the front is all 'if it happens it happens, if not then oh well' but it's obvious that every AF is crushing him too. I don't know what else we can try - we bd every day anyway as we enjoy that side of things a lot anyway, so pinpointing Ov using OPKs has been just a reassurance really, and a cue for me to do legs in the air rather than getting up afterwards.

It's just no fair!

And as my mum used to say, 'Well Laura it's not raining either is it?'

I wish she was here to tell me that now.
x

Sorry your feeling like that hun, did you have SA done if so what were the results like? Does your OH take any vitamins? Your time will come hun x x How long are your cycles cos i got af today too!! so can be buddies after my OH op. I'm sorry i dont really know what to say as i'm not going through it just yet but wont be long till i know exactly how your feeling. Chin up hun x x x x

Thanks hon. Yeah we had the SA done
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155211&d=1294847668
Results weren't great but I know of ladies who've gotten pg with their man's results less good iykwim.

Yeh we'll get there in the end. Thanks xxx

Thanks hon. Yeah we had the SA done
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155211&d=1294847668
Results weren't great but I know of ladies who've gotten pg with their man's results less good iykwim.

Yeh we'll get there in the end. Thanks xxx

I dont really understand SA's to be honest haha! I doubt i'll understand our's when we get it will have to ask you girls to help x x x

your time will come ladies, I hope its soon and tally I'll be 30 when I have this baby I really tried to time it so I would still be 29 but it didnt work :hugs:

So sorry Tally, i know it must be disheartning for you, but stay strong you need your PMA hunny!!
Like Reversal said your time will come sending you loads of luck and :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->